Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Wonders Will Not End! Malawian Mother Marries Own Son For Spending Much On Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wonders Will Not End! Malawian Mother Marries Own Son For Spending Much On Him (1339 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) / Malawian Mother Marries Her Own Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonders Will Not End! Malawian Mother Marries Own Son For Spending Much On Him by henrypsexy(m): 2:10am On Aug 17, 2018
A 47 Year old malawian woman has married his biological son aged 30 for what she claims as she over spend alot of money on his education.

Memory Njemani says another woman can not come in to be married to her son after her hard work in educating the son.

She says it is high time she enjoys herself with her son because they both worked hard.

“I invested alot of money in the education of my son. Why should another woman be married to him and enjoy my hard work I invested in him? That will not happen. I’m marrying my son so that we don’t empower other women who have been aborting ” she lamented.

Meanwhile society is rebuking the move charging that the woman is a wizard and must be burnt to ashes.

The public says she bewitched his son to marry her not the claims she is making.

The two have since married and are staying together

culled:: https://amebo9ja.com/malawian-mother-marries-own-son-for-spending-much-on-him/

cc; Lalasticlaca

Re: Wonders Will Not End! Malawian Mother Marries Own Son For Spending Much On Him by Kingpee2(m): 2:16am On Aug 17, 2018
Wait sef ,just because she spent too much on his education?she deserves to be flogged by Oshodi thugs.
Re: Wonders Will Not End! Malawian Mother Marries Own Son For Spending Much On Him by pointblank247(m): 2:31am On Aug 17, 2018
i told sodom and gonoreah sorry gomorah that they are learners, they no gree
Re: Wonders Will Not End! Malawian Mother Marries Own Son For Spending Much On Him by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 17, 2018
shocked
Re: Wonders Will Not End! Malawian Mother Marries Own Son For Spending Much On Him by jumpandpas(m): 3:11am On Aug 17, 2018
Afonja Ajoka.

Sarrki why?
Re: Wonders Will Not End! Malawian Mother Marries Own Son For Spending Much On Him by dPriv: 3:32am On Aug 17, 2018
pointblank247:
i told sodom and gonoreah sorry gomorah that they are learners, they no gree

This is the height of it all.
Re: Wonders Will Not End! Malawian Mother Marries Own Son For Spending Much On Him by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:20am On Aug 17, 2018
End. Time is near cry
Re: Wonders Will Not End! Malawian Mother Marries Own Son For Spending Much On Him by HotMario: 7:39am On Aug 17, 2018

Re: Wonders Will Not End! Malawian Mother Marries Own Son For Spending Much On Him by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2018
Lol. Women and selfishness. They just don't let go of their sacrifices at all. This one is blunt and real...may sound absurd but she's plain

Many mothers practically marry thier son without a wedding and sniff peace out of the boy's wife in d name of mother-in-law all bcus they suffered on him.

1 Like

Re: Wonders Will Not End! Malawian Mother Marries Own Son For Spending Much On Him by edoman2016: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2018
I am not surprised. Women are generally self centered. When they make sacrifice for a man, they always want to reap the rewards alone.

That's the major reason mothers and daughter in-law frequently have clashes because they both see each other as competitors.

(1) (Reply)

Help Your Partner Lose That Tummy Fat(pot Belle) / Broke Guy Need Your Help / I Need Ur Counsel Good People Of NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.