Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Help Your Partner Lose That Tummy Fat(pot Belle) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Your Partner Lose That Tummy Fat(pot Belle) (1337 Views)

Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono / My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup / 7 Days Fast Weight Loss And Tummy Fat Tea ( With Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Your Partner Lose That Tummy Fat(pot Belle) by MummyIMadeIt: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
No longer is it a hidden truth that marriages this days are no longer enjoyable owing to the Weight addition syndrome.

Many women are not at peace in their home, having to see their transformation after the first child birth, which had Les to series of separation, breakups and even divorce from their partners.

Today I present to you a long age Traditional herb which have been of help to women of all ages, either marries or unmarried.

Aju Mbaise a local herb sourced from Mbaise LGA of Imo State Nigeria, is that one stop remedy you have been looking for.

Re: Help Your Partner Lose That Tummy Fat(pot Belle) by MummyIMadeIt: 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
[b]Sequel to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/4816179/man-cries-out-over-wifes
I want to reassure you that their is a cure for excessive weight gain without you getting to eat some irons or go under the blade.

This remedy is 100% Herbal and genuine, as you begin to experience weight loss within the first 14days and before you know it, a whooping 10-15kg is lost before 30days.

Aju Mbaise a traditional herb, is majorly known to be effective for flat tummy and excessive weight gain
Re: Help Your Partner Lose That Tummy Fat(pot Belle) by MummyIMadeIt: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
This herbs as other herbs have its side effects when overdosed, as a strict routine is observed while on the therapy.

This herb is not to be taken by pregnant women.
For effective result, this herb can be taken in the following forms:

- tea form
- Soup form

PS: If using the latter method (Soup method), oil is not to be added to the meal. This herb is taken preferably twice a day, some minutes after eating.
Re: Help Your Partner Lose That Tummy Fat(pot Belle) by MummyIMadeIt: 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
Why don't you give Aju Mbaise a trial, to save that marriage, maintain that natural shape and for your overall wellness.

Check my Siggy for further details.
Re: Help Your Partner Lose That Tummy Fat(pot Belle) by charmzdeen: 1:08am On Nov 01, 2018
Send pictures let's see
Re: Help Your Partner Lose That Tummy Fat(pot Belle) by MummyIMadeIt: 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
charmzdeen:
Send pictures let's see
first image represents Aju Mbaise in its raw form

Second image depicts Aju Mbaise when boiled alone

Aju Mbaise can be prepared alongside non oily soups eg white soup.

Re: Help Your Partner Lose That Tummy Fat(pot Belle) by MummyIMadeIt: 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
Do not let child birth ruin your marriage..

Aju Mbaise helps you get back that natural physique..

Re: Help Your Partner Lose That Tummy Fat(pot Belle) by MummyIMadeIt: 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
Aju Mbaise is for all genders, as it works well for both sexes.

Aju Mbaise giving you your desired physique.

Get one today for hubby and mummy! wink

Re: Help Your Partner Lose That Tummy Fat(pot Belle) by tmanuelle(m): 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
MummyIMadeIt:
Aju Mbaise is for all genders, as it works well for both sexes.

Aju Mbaise giving you your desired physique.

Get one today for hubby and mummy! wink

Really?
Re: Help Your Partner Lose That Tummy Fat(pot Belle) by MummyIMadeIt: 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
tmanuelle:

Really?

Yes... Why don't you place your order today and get on the brighter side of life wink

For more info call zero eight one six three four six zero eight two eight
Re: Help Your Partner Lose That Tummy Fat(pot Belle) by MummyIMadeIt: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
Where are my delivery mamas in the building..

Aju Mbaise is the herb for you, to regain your flat tummy after child birth.

The herb is cheap and affordable to all. We deliver nationwide.

Place your order now.
Re: Help Your Partner Lose That Tummy Fat(pot Belle) by MummyIMadeIt: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Good day ladies and gents of the house,

Today I bring to you another opportunity of Slimming down.....

Aju Mbaise is the herb for you,
as it can be consumed by all except pregnant women.

As all drugs, Aju Mbaise side effects are effectively controlled, if you stick to the routine prescription.

This herb is sold at a cheap price as we aim to make it affordable to all and sundry.

For more info: check my profile.

Have a blessed day.

(1) (Reply)

When Do Say Say That A Person Is Successful In Life / I Need Ur Counsel Good People Of NL / She Is Missing, Have You Seen Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.