Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son (54005 Views)

Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday / Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son by bewla(m): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2018
Babyforever:
Awwww he looks so cute as a child...... I love children with chicks kissing things kiss
then wait till we have one�
Re: Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son by Bmedels26(f): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2018
Cheeks
Babyforever:
Awwww he looks so cute as a child...... I love children with chicks kissing things kiss
Re: Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son by Mobash(m): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2018
grin
Re: Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son by happney65: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2018
JuanDeDios:

He is. The only thing wrong with the Teju Babyface Show is the ass-kissing which he overdoes. How he manages to place anyone on a podium and informs them they're a blend of Moses, Jesus, and Mandela! But I guess some will say it's a part of the culture around here.

Does he?I don't think so..The show isn't a political show or something..He is only meant to entertain his audience and not to put the guest on any hot seat whatsoever..

Ask about their exploits and success..Just like the Alibaba show too
Re: Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son by Myself2(m): 11:57am On Aug 17, 2018
Oh ok,,,,now I've seen Mr Babyface,,,Teju's father
Re: Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son by JuanDeDios: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2018
happney65:

Does he?I don't think so..The show isn't a political show or something..He is only meant to entertain his audience and not to put the guest on any hot seat whatsoever..

Ask about their exploits and success..Just like the Alibaba show too
I get your point and I agree it's not head-to-head. I actually considered that fact when assessing this show. Still, I think he overdoes it. If you put a public office holder on the podium, there is no reason a burning issue that was widely reported in the papers about his conduct can't be raised briefly. For example, when Babantunde Fowler appeared, he could have asked about the lop-sided recruitment controversy to balance things out a bit. On the rare occasions he does - like when he asked Minister Lai Mohammed when Buhari would return - he prostrated first, albeit jokingly. And then there was the day he said he ran into a man driving a posh car and he parked for the person to have his way. When the person asked him why he was so courteous he said it was because he wanted to buy a similar car. For real? That wasn't a joke - Teju knows of a connection between clearing the road for someone driving a big car and buying it! Exploits and success, yes, but describing them the way Teju does - "I have never seen..." "I have never heard..." "She is the only person that has ever..." - just doesn't work for me.
Re: Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son by AntiWailer: 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Isinweke:
WHY IS AFRICAN PEOPLE ALLOWING THE CHINESE TO TAKE THEIR NATURAL RESOURCES(FOREST)

Chinese paid for it.

if u have evidence of anything illegal, report to appropriate authorities.
Re: Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son by bluefilm: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
One of the two babies is not cute in any way at all at all.

Teju jnr what's up na?

Na only you waka come? shocked
Re: Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son by Mizwisdom(f): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
Sometimes I wonder why people carry things on their head so much. Forgive, have mercy, there's nothing in this world

Need books?
contact me orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
sykeng:
The most interesting thing is that we all will die one day.
Millions upon Millions now living will NEVER die at all
An affirmative statement by Jesus Christ at John 11 vss 23-26
More at www.jw.org and learn your possibility of living forever
Re: Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son by sykeng(m): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
indigene:
Millions upon Millions now living will NEVER die at all An affirmative statement by Jesus Christ at John 11 vss 23-26 More at www.jw.org and learn your possibility of living forever
kiss the truth, or are you afraid?
Re: Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son by papadoculus(m): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
very cute boy.
check this link if u r interested in getting original UK used Samsung Galaxy S6 64gb
https://www.nairaland.com/4679436/neat-samsung-galaxy-s6-64gb
Re: Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son by happney65: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
JuanDeDios:

I get your point and I agree it's not head-to-head. I actually considered that fact when assessing this show. Still, I think he overdoes it. If you put a public office holder on the podium, there is no reason a burning issue that was widely reported in the papers about his conduct can't be raised briefly. For example, when Babantunde Fowler appeared, he could have asked about the lop-sided recruitment controversy to balance things out a bit. On the rare occasions he does - like when he asked Minister Lai Mohammed when Buhari would return - he prostrated first, albeit jokingly. And then there was the day he said he ran into a man driving a posh car and he parked for the person to have his way. When the person asked him why he was so courteous he said it was because he wanted to buy a similar car. For real? That wasn't a joke - Teju knows of a connection between clearing the road for someone driving a big car and buying it! Exploits and success, yes, but describing them the way Teju does - "I have never seen..." "I have never heard..." "She is the only person that has ever..." - just doesn't work for me.

Hmmmmm,I get your point..However entertainment talkshows only do one thing and that is to massage the Ego of their Guest.

They don't put their guests in a corner sort of..They can blast and make jest of anybody but not their guest..I don't know the reason why..Maybe they don't want the guest to feel awkward being made jest of on National TV..

Even Trevor Noah does the same. .He is almost of the side of his guest and ask "soft" questions and massages their Ego sort of..

My take though
Re: Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son by JuanDeDios: 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
happney65:

Hmmmmm,I get your point..However entertainment talkshows only do one thing and that is to massage the Ego of their Guest.

They don't put their guests in a corner sort of..They can blast and make jest of anybody but not their guest..I don't know the reason why..Maybe they don't want the guest to feel awkward being made jest of on National TV..

Even Trevor Noah does the same. .He is almost of the side of his guest and ask "soft" questions and massages their Ego sort of..

My take though
I see. I'm not a TV person - never watched any until this one.
Re: Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son by MENELIK11: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
chiedozie198100:
oh wow! see the supreme badge of honour on his father's face.

How is that affecting your Osu Status?
Re: Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son by chiedozie198100: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
MENELIK11:

How is that affecting your Osu Status?

go and ask the Emir of Ilorin how they were able to deceive the be very foolish AFONJA(your ancestral forefather), and strip him of a Yoruba territory.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? / Falz And Simi Goofing Around With 2face Idibia [PICS] / Wizkid: "Olamide - Wo, Na My Jam Be Dat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.