Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,386 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex (117347 Views)

We Sell Solar Panels, Fridge, Freezer, Tv, Inverter, General Solar Solutions. / Pls Is It A Must To Use Stabilizer For This Fridge : / Vivo Nex S : The Phone Of The Future. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Platony(m): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
In my case though, dey didn't charge me much. I ws charged 11k to fix my Plasma Cool 1.5hp a/c after d 2 years warranty dat ws given to me had expired.

But, b4 i collect am ehn,...na die..e pass 3 months!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Olatundextd(m): 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
#crazy
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Bhol28: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
Skylarking:

And then the LG personnel will work on the TV, resold it and pocket the money.
Na you lose.
Same as the Twitter guy.
And then they will walk back one day and request for their fridge and TV,the personnel will be forced to cough out the equipment or be in big trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Alejoc(m): 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
Well I sell quality Mobile Power Solution that can power your TV and Decoder for about 5hours and Laptop for between 10-24hours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Sologlo(m): 12:47am On Aug 18, 2018
Lg With their weak product. Repaired our home theatre system like 4 times in a year....
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by WesBreezy: 1:58am On Aug 18, 2018
No difference when I once took my infinix for repairs at Carl care ikeja, and they told me screen is #12,200, I just went inside computer village a d fix my damn screen for 6k
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Skylarking: 3:43am On Aug 18, 2018
Bhol28:
And then they will walk back one day and request for their fridge and TV,the personnel will be forced to cough out the equipment or be in big trouble.

You know, he can deny you even brought it
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by ice234: 5:27am On Aug 18, 2018
GOFRONT:
Yea I can relate..
Bought 32inches TV from their LG showroom for 60k, three days later, TV fell, screen got smashed, took it back to them, they told me to pay 74k for them to fix it.....

I handed the TV to them and that was the last time they saw me.......What nonsense shocked

Very true, I went to lg shop in phc to repair my microwave I brought in 2013 for 13k, was told to bring 19k for the repair meanwhile Jumia sells new one for 21k. Why would I repair it when I'm not yet mad. I abandoned it there.
I'm thinking LG makes repair so difficult and expensive
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by BlueScholar(m): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2018
grin Funny fella. Any ways if you're around Jos or live in Plateau state ours services is WAY cheaper/affordable. Check my signature for details. By the way OP what did they actually fixed/change for the fee to be this HIGH
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by 400billionman: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
eluquenson:
Just barely 3 weeks ago, I took my boss 42" LG LED TV to Apapa service centre, lo and behold they charged 144k for screen repair.

How much is the new one for a repair to be so high. I think all these manufacturers are just trying to exploit customers
Brand New 42inchesLGLEDTVis120k
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Hemjayy: 9:15am On Aug 23, 2018
cc Lhimeet

Morning bro, I remember you won 300k with the CS+GS market. Pls,were you able to withdraw all of it without going through the verification process? If you had to get verified, please how did you do it?

Thanks.
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Lhimeet(m): 9:28am On Aug 23, 2018
Hemjayy:
cc Lhimeet

Morning bro, I remember you won 300k with the CS+GS market. Pls,were you able to withdraw all of it without going through the verification process? If you had to get verified, please how did you do it?

Thanks.
Then, I didn't need verification..

But now I guess you'll need any form of ID to verify
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Hemjayy: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2018
Lhimeet:
Then, I didn't need verification..
But now I guess you'll need any form of ID to verify
Thanks. I'm gonna message them via gmail, right?
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Lhimeet(m): 11:01am On Aug 23, 2018
Hemjayy:

Thanks. I'm gonna message them via gmail, right?
Check the mail you use in opening your Bet9ja acct..

A mail will be waiting for you there on how to send your means of ID
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Hemjayy: 11:21am On Aug 23, 2018
Lhimeet:

Check the mail you use in opening your Bet9ja acct..

A mail will be waiting for you there on how to send your means of ID

Thanks a lot bro.
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Trippledots(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2018
GOFRONT:
Yea I can relate..
Bought 32inches TV from their LG showroom for 60k, three days later, TV fell, screen got smashed, took it back to them, they told me to pay 74k for them to fix it.....

I handed the TV to them and that was the last time they saw me.......What nonsense shocked

You for go scrap shops buy replacement screen, fix an for small money.... One guy Sunlawphy or so here does wonders with bad tv sets.
Re: Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex by Trippledots(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2018
happney65:

Bought LG 42inches for 110..screen broke a little while I was packing after 3 weeks..Called them,them say make i go bring 100..TV Wey I buy 110 make i come fix am for 100..I just kuku abadon am..

I cannot come and kill myself..Shioor

Oya make i kukh buy am 25k na....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thousands Of Dead Fish In Rivers State Washed Up On Shoreline (photo) / Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse / Amazing Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.