Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,141 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo (20416 Views)

"Even As A Fat Girl, I Keep Getting It" - Actress Ruth Kadiri Slams Body Shamers / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by Lautechgossip(m): 7:05am On Aug 17, 2018
“You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life” – Says Uche Ogbodo As She Reveals Motivation Behind Her New Slim Figure

Popular actress Uche Ogbodo has once again shared the reason behind her amazing slim figure.

In a recent chat with Rainbow Mag., the single mother of one said:

“You can’t be a “Fat Girl” all your life. Sometimes to keep something you truly love, you have to do something you have never done before. I have never really opened up about what pushed me into losing weight and reinventing myself to this point where am loving myself everyday. •My boyfriend”

“Yes, you heard me. He pushed me into losing weight because he felt I was too sexy to be wrapped up in a body that deprived me of so much. And Damn Sure he was Right! Child birth transformed me so much that I gave up so much and almost lost my career and those who I truly loved and cared about.

For every girl out there who is trying to take back their man or their career, trust me you can; you can become whoever you want and be whatever you want and even though people’s perception about you should not become your reality but at some point in your life, you have to REINVENT yourself to stay relevant in a career or in a relationship.”

http://kikiotolu.com/you-cant-be-a-fat-girl-all-your-life-uche-ogbodo/

Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by SarakiBukola: 7:25am On Aug 17, 2018
Good for her. Plenty of Nigerians equate good living to being fat / chubby.

Blacks have a genetic predisposition to obesity and heart disease, yet a lot of people don't eat healthy.

I saw an acquaintance struggle to tie his shoe laces and he told me he last saw his peniis in 2001 because of his big stomach shocked

33 Likes

Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by nairalee(m): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2018
This is arrant nonsense... All these 3 fans celebrities sef.... What I've realized is that most Nigerian so called female celebrities need solid education to have common sense... Who told her that being fat is a plague? Who told her that there is a stigma in having some weight? Who told her that EVERYBODY MUST LOSE WEIGHT?

These girls put undue pressure on fat people making them go extra miles just to lose weight

My response to her: "You can't be a foolish girl all your life"

19 Likes

Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by Genniez(f): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2018
Good to know..FTC for the first time or I'm I dreaming
Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by ELgordo(m): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2018
Ovoko! .... okpo!
Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by nony43(m): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2018
B
Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by CaptVerida(m): 7:26am On Aug 17, 2018
WeldOne dia
you try
Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by Damfostopper(m): 7:26am On Aug 17, 2018
This milf go sweet to fvck o

Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by yjgm(m): 7:27am On Aug 17, 2018
Kuma dai
Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:27am On Aug 17, 2018
Genniez:
Yes, you are!

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 17, 2018
nonsense!!
Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by Groovenaija360(m): 7:27am On Aug 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:27am On Aug 17, 2018
Damfostopper:
Smh

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by akanbiebenezer(m): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2018
tongue lipsrsealed
Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by Richdad50(m): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2018
Good
Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by bammo: 7:29am On Aug 17, 2018
how many times must we see this on front page
Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by sirusX(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2018
Damfostopper:

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by nairalee(m): 7:33am On Aug 17, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Blacks have a genetic predisposition to obesity and heart disease, yet a lot of people don't eat healthy.

I saw an acquaintance struggle to tie his shoe laces and he told me he last saw his peniis in 2001 because of his big stomach shocked

Lies from hell fire...so he has not been exposed to the technology of mirrors

Keep lying... APC will soon hire u to join Lie Mohammed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by nairalee(m): 7:33am On Aug 17, 2018
Damfostopper:

BREAKING NEWS: You can't be a conji boy forever
Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by BIXYBABE: 7:37am On Aug 17, 2018
Genniez:
Third to comment
Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by luizkyworld(m): 7:40am On Aug 17, 2018
I'm intrigued by de insatiable nature of human. While others are trying hard to lose weight by eating less of wat dey av on dia tables, others are praying hard for de crumbs that falls from de tables. Anyways, de easiest way to lose weight is to fall madly in love with de wrong person.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:40am On Aug 17, 2018
I actually prefer my women chubby

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by Nolongthing3669: 7:42am On Aug 17, 2018
[quote author=Genniez post=70350746]Good to know..FTC for the first time or I'm I dreaming
Yeah shocked
Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by marylandcakes: 7:44am On Aug 17, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Lol , has he tried texting it ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by pweshboi(m): 7:46am On Aug 17, 2018
Genniez:
Yes you are.

You're third to comment my dear.

FTC means FIRST TO COMMENT

Or you want me to explain it more to you? grin

Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by HotMario: 7:47am On Aug 17, 2018

Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by SarakiBukola: 7:53am On Aug 17, 2018
nairalee:

Lies from hell fire...so he has not been exposed to the technology of mirrors

Keep lying... APC will soon hire u to join Lie Mohammed

Physically see without obviously the aid of mirrors.

Don't know why you are getting an erection over all this.

Take cold water

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos / Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) / Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.