Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman (34323 Views)

My Abductors Were Shocked To See N8,500 In My Account When They Demanded N50m / How Soldiers Stormed Ladipo Market & Killed People - Eyewitness Narrates (Video) / Thieves Caught, Butchered And Lynched In The Suv They Came With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by 11Ebiscoo: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2018
A woman, who was rescued by men of the Rivers State Police Command on Sunday, August 12, 2018, has narrated how she escaped from a group of ritual killers, who shot and killed one of their victims for ritual purpose.

The woman, who identified herself simply as Precious, said though she initially thought that she was abducted by kidnappers, it was when they killed the lady and made a call that she knew that they were ritual killers.

Precious, who spoke with newsmen at the state police command in Port Harcourt, said she saw many persons, who were abducted earlier, including children, adding that all of the victims begged for mercy to no avail.

She disclosed that after killing the lady, the kidnappers put a call across to a person they described as Alhaji and told him that some of the parts were ready.

“There was confusion among them when they noticed that some security agents were trailing them inside the forest. They (ritual killers) had earlier told us that they sell human parts and not just kidnappers and I noticed it.

“I saw the other lady that was with us being shot and they started butchering her body while some were calling one Alhaji on the phone, telling him that some parts were ready.

“It was the police raid in some of their camps that made the kidnappers to be afraid. The kidnappers, out of fear, took us to another place and in the process, they started arguing and fighting one another. That was how I managed to escape,” Precious, who was still frightened from the experience, narrated.

On how she got into the ritual killers’ vehicle, she narrated, “I was returning from a church service and after the service I moved to attend a child dedication at Chokocho. So, I walked to Igwuruta Junction in the Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State to board a bus, which would take me there.

“When a bus came that afternoon, I looked carefully and saw four women and three men already in the bus before I joined, thinking that it was an ordinary bus.

“Immediately, we passed a police checkpoint, the driver parked the bus by one side of the road and they ordered everybody to alight from the bus. They blindfolded us and the next thing I realised was seeing myself and others in the forest.”

She said her captors kept moving her and the others from one place to another in the forest when they noticed that the police anti-kidnapping unit had begun to raid the forest.

Precious urged the police to raid the forest where she escaped being killed by the ritual killers, saying that many victims, including children, who were kidnapped by the hoodlums, might still be in the bush.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/punchng.com/my-abductors-butchered-their-victims-for-rituals-rescued-woman/amp/

5 Likes

Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by StarUp: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2018
God save us o.

Good day nairalanders... Please l need a good Samaritan to help out with a better job connection in Abuja or environs for someone l know and recommend very dearly for his uncommon intelligence, hard work, dedication to duty as well as unparalleled integrity and honesty.
I have hitherto worked with this young man and know him in and out as Godfearing (with great respect for people), can be trusted with confidential matters as well as have an above average IQ plus being handsome with a good dress sense. He possesses a Bachelors degree in the Social Sciences and is in his early thirties with over six years work experience that cuts across mainly education, customer service and administrative duties. He is presently poorly and grossly underpaid(less than 50k) considering his "quality attributes"... If God lays it in your heart, kindly reach him via: qualitysmile7@gmail.com...as you remember to help him, God will remember to help you too...thanks.

NB: Though any safe part of the country can also be considered if the job and conditions attached are worth it. God bless you as you help him.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2018
This is just so sad to read. cry cry cry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by Sharpshooota: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2018
This is Buhari time

People need to be careful

5 Likes

Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by CanineOfJackal: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2018
StarUp:
God save us o.

Good day nairalanders... Please l need a good Samaritan to help out with a better job connection in Abuja or environs for someone l know and recommend very dearly for his uncommon intelligence, hard work, dedication to duty as well as unparalleled integrity and honesty.
I have hitherto worked with this young man and know him in and out as Godfearing (with great respect for people), can be trusted with confidential matters as well as have an above average IQ plus being handsome with a good dress sense. He possesses a Bachelors degree in the Social Sciences and is in his early thirties with over six years work experience that cuts across mainly education, customer service and administrative duties. He is presently poorly and grossly underpaid(less than 50k) considering his "quality attributes"... If God lays it in your heart, kindly reach him via: qualitysmile7@gmail.com...as you remember to help him, God will remember to help you too...thanks.

NB: Though any safe part of the country can also be considered if the job and conditions attached are worth it. God bless you as you help him.
He has a job and he is looking for any safe part of the country.

You and your bf are not serious.

gerrout from here.

Beggar with choice.

P.S Those that are talking trash quoting me should take time to note that the person is looking for job in a *Safe* place whereas there are people working in Maiduguri like SamuelAnyanwu earning good pay and this one without adventure in his head is disturbing people

17 Likes

Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by Uteghe(m): 9:48am On Aug 17, 2018
IPOB at work. sad

1 Like

Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by Sirpaul(m): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2018
hmmmmmmmmmmm...
Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2018
“I saw the other lady that was with us being shot and they started butchering her body while some were calling one Alhaji on the phone, telling him that some parts were ready.

May we never meet what will eat us as we go about looking for what to eat.
God's protection is all we ask for.
Amen.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by legendte(m): 9:58am On Aug 17, 2018
Afonja and ritual eh. My anger be say no be for money but to win street fight or ram/bull fight.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by tgmservice: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2018
Even the devil will be surprised when he hears of the atrocities in Nigeria.

He go say my "own no reach this one"

1 Like

Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by elitehow: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2018
Jesus! angry

1 Like

Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2018
Same igrwuta again. Hmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by Kaybaba5(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2018
God save us
Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by Angel54(f): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2018
Uteghe:
IPOB at work. sad

Don't just criticise
Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by heffem(m): 10:03am On Aug 17, 2018
legendte:
Afonja and ritual eh. My anger be say no be for money but to win street fight or ram/bull fight.

3 Likes

Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by Dottore: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2018
Ok
Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by trapQ: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2018
Jesus
Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by tgmservice: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2018
Chudivictor1362:
is working for all MTN sim | you can only subscribe 1 time in your sim card
how has nairaland not done something about this guy and Seun calls himself a programmer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by 1miccza: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2018
CanineOfJackal:

gerrout from here.

Beggar with choice

Honestly bro you didn't have to do this at all, infact her gesture should be commended..

6 Likes

Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2018
The devil is a liar... His plans surely faileth.

1 Like

Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by OhiOfIhima: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2018
CanineOfJackal:

gerrout from here.

Beggar with choice

Only bad mouthing up n down..What is your concern?
Did u even have a gf of that quality. e-warrior

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by pweshboi(m): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2018
tgmservice:
how has nairaland not done something about this guy and Seun calls himself a programmer
The guy is so annoying, spamming every thread with this falsehood.

6 Likes

Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by HomeOfMe(f): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2018
11Ebiscoo:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/punchng.com/my-abductors-butchered-their-victims-for-rituals-rescued-woman/amp/
The look on her face alone shows that she's been to hell and back. How can this issue of ritual killings be addressed? Is it by arresting witchdoctors,herbalists or what. They're robbing people of their freedom of movement without fear.

3 Likes

Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by Iamgrey5(m): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2018
This type of news scares the shit out of me
Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by franchasng: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2018
legendte:
cheesy cheesy

Back to the topic, Nigeria need to return military checkpoints on all major roads and highways in Nigeria. The checkpoints should be like 1km apart and closer for highly insecure and Forest areas.

When Buhari assumed office as president in 2015 and the first thing he did was to order immediate removal of all military checkpoints on all Nigerian highways was when I knew he had bad intention to enable free flow of illegal arms for hidden purposes, and now other criminal elements in Nigeria are taking advantage of the removal of military checkpoints on Nigerian highways and roads cry

Life is really not fair to poor black Africans cry

3 Likes

Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2018
Jesus !

God, Save Nigeria.
Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2018
Africa, everyone is just posting “God ...” , no one has posted a solution to the problem.

We should for once take actions rather than expecting God to change our diapers

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast / Nigerian Lady And Her Sister Overpower Rapist, Hand Them To Police / Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.