Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman (34362 Views)

My Abductors Were Shocked To See N8,500 In My Account When They Demanded N50m / How Soldiers Stormed Ladipo Market & Killed People - Eyewitness Narrates (Video) / Thieves Caught, Butchered And Lynched In The Suv They Came With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by swaggprofessor(m): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
StarUp:
God save us o.

Good day nairalanders... Please l need a good Samaritan to help out with a better job connection in Abuja or environs for someone l know and recommend very dearly for his uncommon intelligence, hard work, dedication to duty as well as unparalleled integrity and honesty.
I have hitherto worked with this young man and know him in and out as Godfearing (with great respect for people), can be trusted with confidential matters as well as have an above average IQ plus being handsome with a good dress sense. He possesses a Bachelors degree in the Social Sciences and is in his early thirties with over six years work experience that cuts across mainly education, customer service and administrative duties. He is presently poorly and grossly underpaid(less than 50k) considering his "quality attributes"... If God lays it in your heart, kindly reach him via: qualitysmile7@gmail.com...as you remember to help him, God will remember to help you too...thanks.

NB: Though any safe part of the country can also be considered if the job and conditions attached are worth it. God bless you as you help him.
Just talk say u dey find beta work for ur boyfriend so that e no go excuse to escape marriage. Just put both hands on ur heads n say after me"Father, whatever they have tied my sense begin to loose now by fire"......

2 Likes

Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
He has a job and he is looking for any safe part of the country.

You and your bf are not serious.

gerrout from here.

Beggar with choice.

P.S Those that are talking trash quoting me should take time to note that the person is looking for job in a *Safe* place whereas there are people working in Maiduguri like SamuelAnyanwu earning good pay and this one without adventure in his head is disturbing people
Lolzz brother the thing tire me. Some people dey even pray to see that kind job him get & him dey look for 250k own for safe place...
Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by bizzibodi(m): 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
Wike call ya boys to order enuff blood have been spilled in rivers State!
Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by Greenbirth: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
tgmservice:
how has nairaland not done something about this guy and Seun calls himself a programmer
don't worry I will list his name in scammer list
Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by Rachelose(f): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
hello, i didnt hear ur own solution
Ezechinwa:
Africa, everyone is just posting “God ...” , no one has posted a solution to the problem.

We should for once take actions rather than expecting God to change our diapers

Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by realoscar84(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
Adai seme di ireyi ononi mani ku wayi. Vęwu río va viddi yengwu ni.? Lmao

CanineOfJackal:
He has a job and he is looking for any safe part of the country.

You and your bf are not serious.

gerrout from here.

Beggar with choice.

P.S Those that are talking trash quoting me should take time to note that the person is looking for job in a *Safe* place whereas there are people working in Maiduguri like SamuelAnyanwu earning good pay and this one without adventure in his head is disturbing people
Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by CanineOfJackal: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
realoscar84:
Adai seme di ireyi ononi mani ku wayi. Vęwu río va viddi yengwu ni.? Lmao

Speak English
Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
swaggprofessor:
Just talk say u dey find beta work for ur boyfriend so that e no go excuse to escape marriage. Just put both hands on ur heads n say after me"Father, whatever they have tied my sense begin to loose now by fire"......
grin grin e fit be say na the guy dey propose for am abi you no see her profile picture?
Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Speak English
he he he lol grin
Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
Rachelose:
hello, i didnt hear ur own solution

Is your ear you used to read that’s why!
Re: How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman by charliebiz(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
The best way to stop this is yo have all public transport registered under a company name and tracked. Stops and movements. This will help put their mode of operation in check. Useless govt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London / Cooks Poison Family Soup, Land Couple In Hospital / Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.