Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React (75469 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by BloggersNG: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2018
The actress who recently built her own house amidst rumors she and her boyfriend Ice Berg had broken up, just showed off what he's probably missing as she hit the beach with her sexy bod, see more below!

From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/juliet-ibrahim-flaunts-her-camel-toe-in.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2018
shocked

Na Real Wa, Juju always slaying
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by kingxsamz(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2018
After seeing the title of this thread, Vaseline crew rushing into this thread like...

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by eezeribe(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2018
OK
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by emperorblog(m): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2018
CAMEL TOE OR CAMEL TAIL
SOMEONE SHOULD SHOW ME LOVE WITH 2K HUNGER Na basterd

6 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by menabae(f): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2018
frosh tongue
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by LuciferKristi: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2018
kingxsamz:
After seeing the title of this thread, Vaseline crew rushing into this thread like...

We're here already... grin

[img]https://media1./images/6cee84ca94959b85b428517dd63d2a41/tenor.gif?itemid=9430638[/img]

191 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by donbachi(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2018
If she like,make she flaunt willie-willie leg....i no kwansine me....afterall,she is in her pursueth of a king..and as such,she can apply every mean possible...from cleavages to camel toe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by vanida6: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2018
She fresh pass me cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by youngberry001(m): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
kingxsamz:
already on my way to grab one grin

i cant leave dis yummy pussy

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by IPOBrep: 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
vanida6:
She fresh pass me cheesy

you fine sha but she pass you for everything .

but for pricing
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by youngberry001(m): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
vanida6:
She fresh pass me cheesy
no no miss u re the of queen of afga wink
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Tamarapetty(f): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
Where is the camel??

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
ok
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Olalan(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
What's surprising about this...
BTW she just like the girl next door who goes to the beach

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by eseveli(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
love her like Pussy money weed
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by shapman: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
And the beautiful ones are not yet born... So they say.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Bawizzo(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
Na camel toe bring me come here oo!!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by sinaj(f): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
Wake and see fresh with filters shey

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by adecz: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
cool cool cool

"Camel" Toto (Y)..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Dacronym(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Guys pls, let's do this

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Temptee101(m): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
How this girl allowed that ugly, dirty, filthy, slimy berg to lay a finger on her let alone fuccking her mercilessly without any iota of pity and respect is still a mystery and should be recognised as one of the wonders of the world.

Indeed some women have no shame, can allow any housefly perch on them because of money

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by NLFamily: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
lol
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by CanineOfJackal: 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
emperorblog:
CAMEL TOE OR CAMEL TAIL

Check your signature and give yourself a good knock.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by OBku4(m): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
emperorblog:
CAMEL TOE OR CAMEL TAIL

send me ur account details

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Wilson125(m): 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
Fowl toe Abi python which one concern me for insyd? Na iceberg go fit ansa dat her question
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Wilson125(m): 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
Fowl toe Abi python which on concern me for insyd? Na iceberg go fit ansa dat her wuestion
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by berryford: 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by lifestyle1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ewww disguisting
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by BAVOSKI(m): 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Who tell you ice berg is missing it...wey pussies dey outside
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by jimcaddy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Why do Nigerians have this judgemental attitude and insult anything they lay their hands on. See negative comments ehn...

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by sureheaven(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
This is real *hardcore* pussy ....

Ogbontarigi Obo...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? / Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) / EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Parades Him For Yahoo Yahoo Fraud, Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.