Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie (62926 Views)

"I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) / Meet Osho Rajneesh,The Indian Sex Guru Who Had 93 Rolls-Royces In The 80's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Check out this throwback photo of Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie posing with his family.

His son, Popular Actor and Politician, Yul Edochie shared this throwback photo with caption:

"So I found this throw back family photo of ours taken sometime in the 80's. Last borns are always the finest. I wonder why"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/throwback-photo-of-yul-edochie-and-his.html

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by gaby(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2018
Wow...this is an all-boys gang. "Okonkwo" gather them no be small.

Ebube Dike...hmmm

Okonkwo....hmmmm

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Holuwahyomzzy: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2018
Lovely Family

15 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Holuwahyomzzy: 11:03am On Aug 17, 2018
gaby:

There is a girl behind the boys grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by gaby(m): 11:04am On Aug 17, 2018
Holuwahyomzzy:

There is a girl behind the boys grin

Owww okay...just figured..nice family portrait though.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Hahnemann: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
I thought they said Rita Edochie is his wife?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by WebSurfer(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
Legendary actor..
This man takes me back to childhood each time I see him from the screen. does that in reality too

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by pweshboi(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
gaby:
You be man wey sabi
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Eliteklaus(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
Memories
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by emmabest2000(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
Good old days .....

Meanwhile a short inspired story!
Title: ( THE DIRTY LAUNDRY )

A young couple moved into a new neighborhood,
Next morning while they are eating their breakfast the young wife watches her close neighbor through the window hanging the washed laundry outside,

That clothes are not very clean “ she said , maybe she doesn’t know how to wash correctly, perhaps she needs better laundry soap, Her husband looked on but remained silent and continued eating his breakfast,

Every time her close neighbor would hang her washed wears outside to dry , the young wife would make the same comment,

About a week later, the young wife was surprised to see a clean washed wears outside on line and said to her husband, dearly looks ! The woman has learnt how to wash her wears correctly,

The husband replied.....
I GOT UP EARLY THIS MORNING AND CLEANED OUR WINDOWS GLASSES !!!!

This is exactly how this life goes ..,,

Sometimes what we see when we are watching others , depends on the purity of the inner heart window through which we looked :

So let us remember this story of dirty laundry and always cleans our windows before commenting or concluding on other people matter !
In this way we will surely got a better view : cheesy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Sirpaul(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
lunch

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Icon4s(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
Okonkwo!!! Hooooooh!!!!!!

Ebube Dike Hooooooh!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by MrExcel(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
Is PMB still in London after the 10 days? Nigerians deserves to know the truth .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Darkseid(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hahnemann:
I thought they said Rita Edochie is his wife?
No mind "they", he is a stup1d boy.

13 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by zomby(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
Were the kids abused?
Cos not all of them seemed to want to be in this picture.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by calddon(m): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
Forced photography! ... grin Everybody looks mean except their mum, the sitting dude on the right is even asleep.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Nightmareo07: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
: lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by supereagle(m): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
Things fall apart time.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Jaynom(m): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
Wow! Six boys. That's alot of fights to break up.
Pete didn't want to be in that picture at all grin

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Mankosi: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nice
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Mankosi: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
Darkseid:
No mind "they", he is a stup1d boy.
lol @ they
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by BeijinDossier: 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
That was when Pete Edochie starred in Achebe's novel- Things Fall Apart. He featured as Okonkwo in the movie. In the 80s I watched the movie on NTA as a child. It is a timesless movie.

12 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by NLFamily: 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
ok
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by goaldynboy: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
Where is Yul in that photograph?! I'm finding it difficult to identify him??!!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Wiseman007(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
zomby:
Were the kids abused? Cos not all of them seemed to want to be in this picture.
what's your problem
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by eddyslim(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nice family
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by JacksonOyibo: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
smiley
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Uppalove(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Even for family photo, dis man no smile, always mean.

I thought his face na for movies oo.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men / Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.