Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

How Do I Solve This Problem? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Solve This Problem? (418 Views)

How Do I Solve Paxful Address Verification / How Do I Solve This Issue From Godaddy / How Can I Solve This Issue With Qservers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Solve This Problem? by Herbephe1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
My account of 4120 friends, has just been disabled, and have sent different messages to the help center ,but the problem has not been resolved, pls is there any way to recover/retrieve back( I have been using this Facebook since my secondary school)

Re: How Do I Solve This Problem? by bedfordng(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
what exactly did you do which is against their community guide line
Re: How Do I Solve This Problem? by Julius2214(m): 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
This is the first time I'm seeing this kind of thing. I'm not sure you'll get it back with what they wrote there...

But what did you do to get this kind of treatment, let's start from there
Re: How Do I Solve This Problem? by Herbephe1(m): 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
Julius2214:
This is the first time I'm seeing this kind of thing. I'm not sure you'll get it back with what they wrote there...

But what did you do to get this kind of treatment, let's start from there

Honestly, I did nothing, it had been almost a week I logged in to the account, I just wanted to log in yesterday and discovered that it has been disabled, I checked my mail immediately, and have been alerted that I was trying to change my password,
these are the screenshot of the messages

Re: How Do I Solve This Problem? by Julius2214(m): 11:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
Search for your profile on Facebook if it's still visible.
Re: How Do I Solve This Problem? by Herbephe1(m): 6:58am On Aug 18, 2018
Julius2214:
Search for your profile on Facebook if it's still visible.

It is not visible at all

(1) (Reply)

Blogging Is Fun For This Amazing Blogger / Please Help My Adsense Account Disabled For Policy Violations / Kindly Help With Laravel/Apache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.