Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,615 members, 7,851,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

Marriage Vow - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marriage Vow (348 Views)

What Breaks A Marriage Vow? / The Marriage Vow (conclusion) / "For Better For Worse" Is It Supposed To Be Used During Vow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Vow by freemanq(m): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
A friend of mine have been trusting God for a godly wife,after months of praying he met a very nice lady,After months of dating a lady now open up to him that she was once married ad was wedded in the church.
my friend is now afraid to go ahead with the marriage because she took a vow on the alter on d day of the wedding,but now her ex is happily married with kids.
I don't know know what to tell my friend now because he's confused on marrying her.he thinks is a sin to marry her because of their wedding vows. plz help a brother your advice will go a long way.
Re: Marriage Vow by udumosam23(m): 6:30am On Aug 18, 2018
Take her to court, get a proper divorce from her ex. She can remarry when pronounced divorced. No consequence.
Re: Marriage Vow by freemanq(m): 6:55am On Aug 18, 2018
thanks but her ex hes outside the country for almost 11yrs now without coming home

(1) (Reply)

Five Pillars Of Islam According To The Bible / .. / Only Jesus Is The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.