Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Boss Zinedine Zidane Wants To Manage Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Boss Zinedine Zidane Wants To Manage Manchester United (519 Views)

Finidi George To Manage The Super Eagles Against Ghana And Mali / Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ / Andres Iniesta Is Better Than Zinedine Zidane - But What Do YOU Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boss Zinedine Zidane Wants To Manage Manchester United by hellensexy: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
Boss Zinedine Zidane wants to Manage Manchester United

Real Madrid former boss intends to manage Manchester United. of wish i know
man utd will not terminate is offer because he is really good. this sound like a good
news for the red devils if they really want to do well in this season i think this offer
must be consider. Are you with me lolz.

Boss Zinedine Zidane wants to Manage Manchester United

Former Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane is interested in taking a Premier League job
Daily Mail reported. To me i think MAN UTD should consider the boss because is really

good when it come to managing a club we all saw what he did @ Real Madrid
Real Madrid former boss intends to manage Manchester United.
Zidane was heading the Whites from 2016 to 2018, and won nine titles with the Real Madrid.
He became the first coach to win the competition three times in a row.
Zinedine Zidane Record in Real Madrid

source: [url][/url]http://howtuknow.com/boss-zinedine-zidane-wants-to-manage-manchester-united/

Re: Boss Zinedine Zidane Wants To Manage Manchester United by kuffy05(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
He will still not win the premier league
The level of match robbery during Alex F. and O. Web was too much, there's nobody to help Man Utd with that style of play now.
Re: Boss Zinedine Zidane Wants To Manage Manchester United by Babiod: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Guy before we heap praises on Zidane we should as well consider the type of players he had,their level of experience before he began managing them,and am not sure if he won the league throughout his stay there.If he came out openly to admit wanting to coach man u that would have been disrespectful.
Re: Boss Zinedine Zidane Wants To Manage Manchester United by Alejoc(m): 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
grin cheesy grin

kuffy05:
He will still not win the premier league
The level of match robbery during Alex F. and O. Web was too much, there's nobody to help Man Utd with that style of play now.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Eden Hazard Needs To Stay At Chelsea / Five Tottenham Players Out Of UCL Clash Against Inter / Ronaldo To Play Manchester United After One-match Ban By UEFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.