Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Davido Flies With Chioma In His Private Jet For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Flies With Chioma In His Private Jet For The First Time (1014 Views)

Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) / Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Flies With Chioma In His Private Jet For The First Time by hypemanifeanyi: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Davido and his heart rob, Chioma jets off to Cotonou with the newly acquired private jet. Posting a photo on instagram, Davido wrote;
Walk it Like I TALK IT � !! First trip with my � with MY WOMAN !! Cotonu �� We on the way!! AIR OBO TOUCHDOWN!!

Source: https://www.mrifeanyisnews.com/2018/08/davido-and-chioma-jets-off-to-cotonou.html

Re: Davido Flies With Chioma In His Private Jet For The First Time by Paulfroshman: 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
Good

(1) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Rocks Scottish Skirt 'Kilt' (Photo) / Shina Peters – Tiwa Savage Showed Humility By Kneeling To Greet Me (photos) / Hot!!! Checkout These Unclad Photos Of World Hottest Grandma [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.