Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) (62367 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by freelansa: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji has shared pictures showing the reactions on her father’s face the first time he flew in a private jet.

Her father couldn’t hold back the smiles as he expressed excitement at the experience.

Linda Ikeji shared:

”Awww…my dad’s first time flying in a private jet. See the way he’s smiling. Lol. Ok, ok…whatever! It’s also my first time”.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4m0XSUgN-m/?igshid=18tbims7rj0kg

https://wotzup.ng/what-linda-ikejis-father-did-first-time-flying-in-a-private-jet-photos/

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by SLAP44: 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
Blessed family. The proud man now have a new grandson.

200 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Beosten(m): 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
This kind persons won't want to grow old cos of enjoyment.

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by daddytime(m): 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
Na him some people go dey ignorantly dey look down on girl-children begin insist on say their wife must born dem son forgetting say na another person girl child their son go las las go fall mugu for as hubby.

I know my daughters will do me prouder than Linda's father. The whola dem 5.

451 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
Joy of fatherhood

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
Cool!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Dottore: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
Many people that are bad mouthing this lady have not been able to buy recharge cards for their parents let alone giving them remarkable treat.
Many of her bashers can't even scale through her recruitment tests and interviews if she wants to hire. #bittertruth

I'm not her fan but truth be told, Linda is an exceptionally hard working and foresighted lady. Every jobless member of her family have come to limelight because of her influence.
Very few individuals in Nigeria can match her fame and wealth without EFCC snooping on them. #Respect

214 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by officialJP(m): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
When i go enter private jet? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Guyman02: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
daddytime:
Na him some people go dey ignorantly dey look down on girl-children begin insist on say their wife must born dem son forgetting say na another person girl child their son go las las go fall mugu for as hubby.

Proud father of girls here too grin

Wise Female Children don't joke with their dads welfare.
Build a woman you build a nation, build a man you build an individual with Mumu button that can be activated by a single woman from nowhere grin

158 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Oyikoha(m): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
She's pretty

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by WiztaylorDC(m): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
nice one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
Linda is super pretty...omo see legs and shape and skin very fresh

Can they pastor wilson her biko

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
daddytime:

Are they competing with the father or linda herself

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
Linda Ikeji is a typical example that prove that girl child had value like their counterpart. this is why I'm never deterred with feminist here that do chant I can't date broke guys. no innovation, no sense but pussy for money

may she continue to excel

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Brandstudio01: 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
Seriously, I thank the Almighty God for their success. But every other day families fly Private jets with....
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Nathdoug201: 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
The main fact is that Linda will be honey most times for the rest of her life
No steady dick..
She will have to pay younger men to scratcher kitten..
I pity her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
If there's one thing I really really like about Linda Ikeji, it is how well she takes care of her family. Everyone in the family is balling big time courtesy of her. That is how it should be.

Not everyone would be successful (it's not by hard work or 'hustle').When God chooses you of all people to bless, it's not for you alone. Family is everything. Even if you were a down and out failure, you would still have them by your side.

Kudos to her.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by landforeast(m): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
U see this life never say never
This is a family that was once embarrassed because of debt
Linda is a blessing to her family
She is a very hard working Lady who Carry's everybody in the family along.

Never say Never
Untill it is finally over

67 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
Girl wey Sabi making sure family comes first ...
Check my signature and profile

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by englishmart(m): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
keep your fingers crossed, this news could change someone's story
I'm havin a turnaround already

28 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by uzohrome(m): 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
Linda beauty sha, baba enjoy the fruits of your labor.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Chiefochiefo(m): 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
Papa. God bless me to make my dad proud. Amen.

23 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by asahnwaKC: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
Better pikin

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by ainas247: 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by blackboy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hmmm. I hope you wont tell him how much it cost you.

Well i trust you will make sure he has all he needs and wants and more.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
cheesy

My kinda slay queen......
Beautiful and industrious.............
Maximum respect senorita..............

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Promismike(m): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Wow

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congrats

Please Please Please click on the link on my signature and vote for my son. Kindly vote, share and help make it viral. Let's help my son win. Thank you.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Okay. it's my turn kiss

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
daddytime:

Double kisses to you kiss kiss and Amen to your prayers.

16 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) by Tiztonio(m): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
Do you need a professional logo?... Dm me on whatsapp. Check my designs and my number in the link in my signature. You will be amazed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! / Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido / Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.