Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation (26504 Views)

Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph 74 Prophecies For 2019 / Primate Ayodele Reveals Prophecies On Saraki, 2019 Elections / Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by sureheaven(m): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2018
Confused man of god with confused vision.

The hand of God is on Saraki, how?

The hand of God was on pharaoh and he perished, the hand of god was on abacha and he died shamefully.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by ipobarecriminals: 8:26am On Aug 18, 2018
sad dis one os a confam delude thief.Wic God dey support a renowned THIEF?

2 Likes

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by jeffrey04(m): 8:27am On Aug 18, 2018
yarimo:
18- I see BUHARI winning the 2019 Presidential Election

19 - I see those who decamp to PDP crying after losing election

20 - I see Nigerians jubilating after BUHARI Is announce as president elect in 2019 presidential election

Dream on.
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by theoldpretender(m): 8:27am On Aug 18, 2018
yarimo:

20 - I see Nigerians jubilating after BUHARI Is announce as president elect in 2019 presidential election

Thing is, APC really is not good for Nigeria.

They missed their chance on improving our economy by not remioving fuel subsidy completely.

Had Bubu said in 2016 that fuel subsidy was going completely (instead of that exercise in grammar called partial removal,or total removal, or removal of a sort, or NNPC is still paying subsidy)...yes, fuel would have shot up to N300 per liter....but foreign investors would have come rushing in, and the fuel price would have dropped, and we would have had JOBS GALORE.

And then, there is the corruption, and the mishandling of the cattle rearer issue.(Bad communicaiton,bad graphics, poor response)
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by nams77: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2018
That strange disease own got me. Presently, there is a colleague of mine in hospital. She is OK, feeling very fine, can sit up and chat/ laugh but she is losing blood so fast. Every now and then she gets transfused with pints of blood. Medical tests revealed nothing
I know it is spiritual from the first day I heard it
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by frankson1(m): 8:28am On Aug 18, 2018
Almaiga:
Oga Prophet, this your Prophecy can never come to pass. How can a corrupt individual who loot Kwara State dry, rule Nigerian. God forbid bad thing.

Nigerian's are wiser now. cool

This is not prophecy and besides what about the other prophet that said he saw plane crash on different dates in Lagos.
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:28am On Aug 18, 2018
1. I see you are a fool, and talking crap

2. I see you just woke up on the wrong side of the bed to spill nonsense.

3. I see you and I know that ur prophecy is a lie and just a guess work.

2 Likes

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2018
RockHard:

As in eh?? Yugoslavia wey don disintegrate/breakup since when? Lmao. That is how you know these people are fraudsters. Very useless set.

grin

As in.....eeeeehn!

Dis one no do in permutation well. E no even sabi say Yugoslavia don' kpeme.

5 Likes

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by RevenGeMission: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2018
Makes more sense ...

yarimo:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by frankson1(m): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2018
IstandWithGod:
Funny enough a Ghanaian prophet also declared recently that the next Nigerian president will be a youth and his name starts with the letter "S" - could it be Saraki

YUGOSLAVIA undecided a COUNTRY?...abeg which of the gods did he get these stories from?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by imran147(m): 8:38am On Aug 18, 2018
lol pastor only you see this all prophecy’s ?? Naso ur Jinnu Dey carry things come oh boi I parro for all this pastor so oo
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by Lovetoglory(m): 8:40am On Aug 18, 2018
IstandWithGod:
Funny enough a Ghanaian prophet also declared recently that the next Nigerian president will be a youth and his name starts with the letter "S" - could it be Saraki
so what happens if Bubu wins gallantly again, can we then refer to this hungry prophet as the prophet of doom? lol comedians in the highest order

3 Likes

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by deic9(m): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2018
IstandWithGod:

Wonders shall never end. Is Saraki a youth? All this propet of destruction sef. Did saraki achieve anything tangible when he was a governor, or what did he achieve with all other positions he had held in the past?

3 Likes

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by madridsta007(m): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2018
femioyewale:
'The hand of God is on Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho makes shocking revelation.

While in the heat of the 2019 general elections saga where lot of politicians have defected to different parties, the oracle of God, Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph of OTJ ministries has spoken God's mind about the senate President, Bukola Saraki especially at this time where he is in the centre of the political crisis rocking the nation.

The prophet who runs OTJ Live in a chat with us today reeled out fresh prophecies according to the leading of God. Here are the predictions :

1- I see 2019 election won't be a do or die affair as speculated. Three powerful nations will help Nigeria during the election to calm things down. I also see circulation of money during the election.

2-We need to pray for Yugoslavia. I saw erosion and tornadoes plaguing the country.

3- We need to pray for states in the South south part of Nigeria and the North. I saw a powerful flood that will sweep people away. Strangely nobody will die but properties would be affected.

4- Our young ladies should be extra careful and shun immorality because I see outbreak of a strange disease being unleashed by diabolical men they get entangled with. Once they get involved, their blood will dry up withing three or four days and will defy medication before they died.

5- God said he will turn the wonders of Nigeria into punishment for the enemies of this country.

6- I saw law enforcement agencies resting arms smugglers while trying to ship in arms and ammunition and a popular politician will be indicted and exposed as their Baron.

7- I saw lots of surprises in the 2019 elections as flies will swallow lions. It's a parable

8- we should pray for the Nigerian Army especially the top Generals against High blood pressure and kidney related issues. I saw them slump sudeneky.

9- I see the Hand of God upon Saraki. Thank God have never had an encounter with him before but while pray I saw the hand of God upon his life.

10-i see Nigeria as a major player in end time revival.

11- I see Nigeria having a mega celebration in 2019. What has been lost shall be recovered

12- I see Governors defecting to other parties and power tussle between governors and deputy governors.

13- we need to pray for the CBN governor .

14- I see Plane Crash. We need to pray against military and commercial Plane Crash.

15- I see divine intervention in the country of Cameroon

16- I see genocide in an African country and God said he allowed it because they forsake God.

17- I see new ministers of the gospel emerging with higher mantle to meet the needs of the hour.

It will be recalled that he predicted Saraki's victory in court, super eagles defeat during the world cup, the exit of Zuma from his throne, Mugabe's downfall, to mention a few

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.herald.ng/the-hand-of-god-is-on-saraki-prophet-omotosho-makes-shocking-revelation/amp/

Dear “Prophet”,

There is no country like Yugoslavia.

Go and check your prophecy again sir.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by Rhozabeth(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2018
These men of God should please go and sit down. The hand of God does not come upon people that are proven criminals and God does not use people with bloody hands to cleanse a dirty nation!

1 Like

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by rajiraymond(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2018
Even Saraki knows that he will not get the ticket in free and fair except the so called "unity list".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by 12345baba(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2018
IstandWithGod:
can saraki be classified as a youth?

1 Like

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by 12345baba(m): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2018
Rhozabeth:
These men of God should please go and sit down. The hand of God does not come upon people that are proven criminals and God does not use people with bloody hands to cleanse a dirty nation!
God can use anybody.
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by LastDays777: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2018
We all watch and pray
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by paymoon: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2018
yarimo:

Be careful do not add to God's word. His WORDS are final.
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by LydayBobo(m): 8:51am On Aug 18, 2018
I see a Nigerian using spoon to drink garri, I see someone liking this comment, i see Saturday after Friday...i can see too

1 Like

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by daclemx: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2018
yarimo:

Sir, Please can you allow me to make one prayer? Would you want Buhari to rule your life the way he has ruled this country?
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by MakeNigeriaGrea: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2018
yarimo:

I thought you would have abused the prophet and call him enemy of the state. You go cry after 2019 because the way we go rush you after Buhari lose go shock you.
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2018
THEY HAVE COME AGAIN.
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by michoim(m): 9:01am On Aug 18, 2018
It is an abomination for the hand of God to be upon an evil man Saraki that frustrated the economy of an entire nation through budget delays etc. Except the hand of God is upon him to judge him and ultimately cast him out...
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by AngelicBeing: 9:06am On Aug 18, 2018
93Miles:

If the hand of God is on Saraki, the head of God is on Buhari.

The hand is useless without the head.
shocked

1 Like

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by AngelicBeing: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2018
madridsta007:

Dear “Prophet”,

There is no country like Yugoslavia.

Go and check your prophecy again sir.

Buhaha grin

Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by waveman2: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2018
Or Sowore?

IstandWithGod:
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by Butterflyleo: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2018
theoldpretender:

I;m not prepared to vote for APC next year...but I am not going to vote for PDP either.

Thing is, PDP had their chance for 15 years, and they blew it.

First, they refused to remove fuel subsidy completely, despite it being a flawed policy....and despite it being proven to waste billions , and fuelling fuel subsidy scams (actually business men lying about fuel they never imported simply to keep on stying in business).

Second...they are just as corrupt as the APC.

If you don't want Bubu, that;s ok. I no want too. But be courageous enough to look at new guys...like Moghalu, Sowore and Durotoye (but then you would make fun of them as being small fry).

Wasted votes
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by richeeyo(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2018
RockHard:

As in eh?? Yugoslavia wey don disintegrate/breakup since when? Lmao. That is how you know these people are fraudsters. Very useless set.
Thank God you guys made it clear, i thought i no Sabi book again ooo
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by hush15: 9:14am On Aug 18, 2018
theoldpretender:

I;m not prepared to vote for APC next year...but I am not going to vote for PDP either.

Thing is, PDP had their chance for 15 years, and they blew it.

First, they refused to remove fuel subsidy completely, despite it being a flawed policy....and despite it being proven to waste billions , and fuelling fuel subsidy scams (actually business men lying about fuel they never imported simply to keep on stying in business).

Second...they are just as corrupt as the APC.

If you don't want Bubu, that;s ok. I no want too. But be courageous enough to look at new guys...like Moghalu, Sowore and Durotoye (but then you would make fun of them as being small fry).

Firstly, i appreciate your opinion and i respect it. However, pls i beg you, let your one vote count. I wholeheartedly dont want that old man back myself. he is more pain than any gain he has made in his whole life. A man that ask nigerians to make sacrifice on several occasions which i know millions have but he cannot make such sacrifices. Not a single one that i can point to. So, he isnt worth it as he has failed on many fronts and doesnt deserve to come back but that can only happen if we work collectively to do that.

PDP isnt a saint either but its the next most populous party in this country and as it stands, the only party that can give the ruling party a run for their money. its bitter but its the truth. Another truth is no party is a saint either. Should they win, then you begin to see all sorts.Until other party can sink into the grassroot nationwide with a formidable structure like PDP, its a lost course. How often do we hear about these parties even now that its close to elections not until its a 3 to 6 months to elections and how many grounds do they cover? Those that win do not because of party but the person and that can only be at constituency level as ee all know, politics is local. At National level, its either its PDP or APC and God forbid the latter cos their second tenure wont be funny at all. I am sure they dont know how to capitalise on the present situation or they dont have the necessary force to gather the votes and Until other parties begin to push forward their image and manifestos in time, its all luck. They should focus on the house of assembly and NASS to spread their popularity.

So pls dont waste the one priceless vote of yours. pls, lets bear this PDP one more time if we both want this government out. They wont be easy to beat except nigerians show oneness. they have shown tendencies to subdue peoples will and votes using security apparatus and executive powers and frankly speaking, they dont mind violence either.

pls again, consider your options one more time. PDP is the way to go. They are still more affable that this present dictatorship that we have .

KR
Re: The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation by theoldpretender(m): 9:14am On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Wasted votes

We have to start from somewhere....because lord knows that if I cast my vote for APC or for PDP....i won't be able to forgive myself.

Something has to change. We need new polices, a new direction. We cannot go on with economics of national cake. There is no national cake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / New Rccg's Tithe Collection Format / President Zuma & His Wife At Chris Oyakhilome's LFMA2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.