Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) (26466 Views)

New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos / Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ELVISHOT: 2:59pm On May 26, 2019
Popular Lagos pastor, Tony Rapu spotted showing off his amazing dance moves at his daughter's wedding which held yesterday May 25th.

Dr.Tony Rapu is medical doctor, Filmmaker, life coach and the Senior Pastor of the House of Freedom.

He is married to Nkoyo,and they have three children.

Watch The Video

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/pastor-tony-rapu-shows-off-his-dancing.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ELVISHOT: 2:59pm On May 26, 2019
More , Watch Video HERE

Cc
lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by LearnITsmash(m): 5:27pm On May 26, 2019
After stealing money from his brainwashed sheepies, see him dey mumu for their undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by FlirtyGist: 5:50pm On May 26, 2019
cool
Re: Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by oluwatosink: 6:11pm On May 26, 2019
Beautiful.. cool smiley

1 Like

Re: Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2019
Nice move
Re: Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by sexyking1: 8:42pm On May 26, 2019
Wedded where church members and seed sowers could not attend. Pastor this is an opportunity you supposed to use and at least show your church members that they are part of family! But you choose abroad so that non of ur church members can enjoy even a plate of rice or a bottle of coke! Wahdon sir!

6 Likes

Re: Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by dopemama(f): 8:43pm On May 26, 2019
LearnITsmash:
After stealing money from his brainwashed sheepies, see him dey mumu for their undecided
Behave ur brain

1 Like

Re: Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by GentleMoney: 8:43pm On May 26, 2019
Congrats!!!
HML!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Englishgold: 8:43pm On May 26, 2019
LMAO. Over happiness Don make the pastor dance pass the couple
Re: Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 8:45pm On May 26, 2019
Pastor is so young and handsome. Looked like the supposed bridegroom until u look closer to see the right one in the red suit.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:45pm On May 26, 2019
Joy of fatherhood....

May this occasion of joy be the portion of every father reading this.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by datola: 8:46pm On May 26, 2019
Congratulations sir
Re: Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:46pm On May 26, 2019
He's young
Re: Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by seunpas: 8:47pm On May 26, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Association of complainers please show us ur achievement and help to people.

1 Like

Re: Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 8:49pm On May 26, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Just stop it!!! It is not all pastors that are irresponsible. You don’t know Pastor Tony Rapu

9 Likes

Re: Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by careytommy37(m): 8:49pm On May 26, 2019
This held "in the abroad"?

1 Like

Re: Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Smile4daddy(m): 8:51pm On May 26, 2019
Who can help me with a space of land like 1 plot. I don't mind the location please, my God is specialized in impossibility.

Let me open a church there hopefully by these time next year, I should be controlling 300 to 400 members.
Re: Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Amanda4life: 8:58pm On May 26, 2019
The pastor looks younger than the groom.

Groom looks like like an over fed baby.

I wish them well
Re: Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by BAMMGROUP: 9:24pm On May 26, 2019
sexyking1:
Wedded where church members and seed sowers could not attend. Pastor this is an opportunity you supposed to use and at least show your church members that they are part of family! But you choose abroad so that non of ur church members can enjoy even a plate of rice or a bottle of coke! Wahdon sir!

1. I hardly go to church

2. If i was to decide on where to worship, his church will be a better place but due to proximity i cant attend

3. It shows u have little knowledge about d man.. i will advise u google his name n see what he has done most especially wit crack heads

4. Please dont be quick to judge dey are not all d same

5. I hardly comment but i felt a strong need to defend dis ur unguided utterance

Thanks

11 Likes

Re: Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by mideope: 9:59pm On May 26, 2019
God bless Pastor Rapu.....
Re: Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by guess1109(f): 10:45pm On May 26, 2019
LearnITsmash:
sexyking1:

You two obviously don't know anything about Dr Tony Rapu, (Google is your friend you know). Don't always be in a rush to comment and show the world your ignorance

5 Likes

Re: Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:53pm On May 26, 2019
Nice one....

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Punishment The Bible Prescribes For Rape / The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) / Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.