Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Webmasters, It Is Time To Show Us Your Wordpress Sites! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters, It Is Time To Show Us Your Wordpress Sites! (915 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Hacking: How To Back Up Your Wordpress Site To Google Drive And Restore Easily / There Is Global Attack On Wordpress Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters, It Is Time To Show Us Your Wordpress Sites! by item: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2010
Great people of NL, lets see what you have done with Wordpress CSM.

Mine is: www.justonlinebis.com/blog

Enjoy yourself!
Re: Webmasters, It Is Time To Show Us Your Wordpress Sites! by DualCore1: 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2010
item:

Mine is: www.justonlinebi[b]s[/b].com/blog
When you post links, click on them to make sure they are alive. I have put your mistake in bold.
Re: Webmasters, It Is Time To Show Us Your Wordpress Sites! by lactemps(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2010
I guess he meant to point to the site in his signature.
LOL, thats the power of the mouse.
Re: Webmasters, It Is Time To Show Us Your Wordpress Sites! by bros1234(m): 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2010
Dual Core:

When you post links, click on them to make sure they are alive. I have put your mistake in bold.

Omo u can spot a pin in a code. Good for u.
Re: Webmasters, It Is Time To Show Us Your Wordpress Sites! by Obanimoh(m): 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2010
Click the following website to see what Wordpress CMS can do for you. If you like it, ask for your own. It is FREE!

http://www.interlineng.com
Re: Webmasters, It Is Time To Show Us Your Wordpress Sites! by mininija: 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2010
Ohhh - una dey Bleep up.

Una nor know wetin Wordpress fit do sha.

I only use wordpress since 2005.

Well -- make una post una wordpress sites and stop disturbing about dead links.
Re: Webmasters, It Is Time To Show Us Your Wordpress Sites! by geniusng(m): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2010
Re: Webmasters, It Is Time To Show Us Your Wordpress Sites! by lactemps(m): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2010
I think Blogs get BORING when the articles are way TOOOOO Long.

If you can reduce the articles, it would be better, mind you not everyone has the time to scroll for 5 mins just to see what you have down there, and you tend to loose revenue if you have any advert @ d footer.
Re: Webmasters, It Is Time To Show Us Your Wordpress Sites! by stanley20: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2010
I think Blogs get BORING when the articles are way TOOOOO Long.

Content is the main thing in every blog, 2 article cannot make a blog
Re: Webmasters, It Is Time To Show Us Your Wordpress Sites! by goldenval(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2010
Content is the main thing when it comes for wordpress. check out my blog site. http://bigmoneyweb.com and give me response.
Re: Webmasters, It Is Time To Show Us Your Wordpress Sites! by lactemps(m): 4:47am On Jul 03, 2010
stanley20:

Content is the main thing in every blog, 2 article cannot make a blog
I think you completely misunderstood me here.
Content is sure the main thing for blogs, but cut down the number of pages displayed.

If you have 1 or 2 pages displayed, it will make a better read, instead of scrolling to 5 pages, it would be more comfortable to scroll to 2 pages and you still get someone to see the ads on your footer.

Well a word is enough for the WISE.
Re: Webmasters, It Is Time To Show Us Your Wordpress Sites! by unclewebng(m): 1:13am On Jul 04, 2010
Re: Webmasters, It Is Time To Show Us Your Wordpress Sites! by interestin: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2010
Wordpress is so beautifull.

Here is my blog.

Http://athoughttoshare.com

its the No1 blog in Nigeria
Re: Webmasters, It Is Time To Show Us Your Wordpress Sites! by moriho1(m): 12:27am On Jul 24, 2010
@interestine
please can u teach me how setup a site using wordpress. ''step by step guild please''
bibcco@yahoo.com.or 08161565376
Re: Webmasters, It Is Time To Show Us Your Wordpress Sites! by kingsleyp: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2011
im is a blogger blog. it contains great things www.mylibertytrades..com
Re: Webmasters, It Is Time To Show Us Your Wordpress Sites! by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 13, 2011
Mine is www.blogs..net
Re: Webmasters, It Is Time To Show Us Your Wordpress Sites! by shifav: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2011
Check it out
Mine isĀ businessideaszone.com

(1) (Reply)

Gmail Issues / Cyberattack Exposes 20,000 Israeli Credit Card Numbers And Details About Users / Our Reseller Web Host Is Growing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.