Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb (42684 Views)

Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State / Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) / Pictures Of The Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Highway Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by sarrki(m): 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
A nightmare during PDP's 16 years, motorists travelling from Western to Northern Nigeria spending more than a week on the road, is no more.

Baba has completed the reconstruction of Ilorin-Jebba highway...Dualisation of the road whose N130b contract has been awarded commences in about two weeks time.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Metuh: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
Completed with his personal money or from selling his cows?

Zombies have started attacking me o. grin

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by sarrki(m): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
The online miscreants will never see this good things

They are only interested in there superior looting the treasury and giving them stipend

194 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Peacecore: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:
I've d seen d reason wailers will never b satisfied. Progress is always their headache

241 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by carzola(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
President
Celebrating roads
Shameless tooth pick

Roads should be what
Counselors celebrate

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by omowolewa: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
Tha road is good, just passed by few days ago

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by sarrki(m): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
carzola:
President
Celebrating roads
Shameless tooth pick

Roads should be what
Counselors celebrate

It shall never be well with enemies of the state

184 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by buhariguy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
I knew buhari can do it.

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by oderinlewo(m): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:
. Oyamilenu

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by meforyou1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:
dont mind zombies. The man that has not fully paid for the loan he took to purchase presidential form in 2015, na fura da nono money he use complete the road? Is not from my father's oil money?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by meforyou1(m): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
carzola:
President
Celebrating roads
Shameless tooth pick

Roads should be what
Counselors celebrate
roads that ugwuanyi constructs daily in enugu and open for use without anybody knowing. Thats what a runaway president is celebrating in london

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by yarimo(m): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
BUHARI is the best thing to happen for Nigeria as president, Nigerians are very proud of you and they are happy with your style of leadership.

BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

105 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by SarakiBukola: 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
This particular road has been cause of death to 100s if not 1000s of motorists.

I used to pass there every weekend and believe me what PMBs administration did on the road is enough to re-elect it multiple times over.

PMB has really disappointed me in several aspects, but on this road, he did incredibly well

156 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by sarrki(m): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
Myndd44 this is a patriotic news

I am sure lalasticlala too will agree with me on this

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Metuh: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up
Sarrki, shock me by saying something meaningful for once na. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by sarrki(m): 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:

Sarrki, shock me by saying something meaningful for once na. grin

Sai baba

72 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Metuh: 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Peacecore:
I've d seen d reason wailers will never b satisfied. Progress is always their headache
What's all this incoherent mumblings for?

Get yourself enrolled in one of these night classes abeg.... Your Engrish dey give me headache abeg. grin

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Metuh: 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
sarrki:

Sai baba
Is that what you have been programmed to shout?

You couldn't even spell it correctly self. BMC grin

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by pejuakinab: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
First project completed after 3 years

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Biglittlelois(f): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
SarakiBukola:
This particular road has been cause of death to 100s if not 1000s of motorists.

I used to pass there every weekend and believe me what PMBs administration did on the road is enough to re-elect it multiple times over
modath:

Which one did PDP complete? Bad belle is not good!!!

There is nothing new in what they did on that road, it was only repaired, that road has been undergoing repairs right from the time of OBASANJO till now, as far as we have tankers and trailers plying that axis everyday, it will continue to be repaired, i know this cos i travel through there

I will only commend Buhari if he intelligently decides to provide a route solely for tankers and trailers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by firefirefire: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
At least I have found reason to vote buhari again. My economy depends on my smart phone

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by clefstone(m): 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
The Bida to Mokwa end of the same road which is about 200km was constructed by GEJ's govt and is the smoothest road I've driven on. Don't allow zombie sarrki to deceive you guys that PDP didn't do anything. In fact, on the basis of infrastructure development, PMB dey learn for where GEJ dey

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by kaen1317: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
Complete Abuja-daura road. Soon be using it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by modath(f): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
carzola:
President
Celebrating roads
Shameless tooth pick

Roads should be what
Counselors celebrate

Metuh:

Which one did PDP complete? Bad belle is not good!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sai BABA
2019 PMB NO SHAKING

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Salex007(m): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
am not a Buhari fan though but kudos to him for this... because as far as am concern every administration from the time of shagari to Jonathan administration do allocate funds for the reconstruct of this road but all squandered the fund.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by tetralogyfallot(m): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
Baba is seriously working. 2019 sai baba by the special grace of God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by money121(m): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by ipobarecriminals: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
cool
Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
buhariguy:
I knew buhari can do it.

u knew buhari could do it u mean?
All these Buharists una lexis and structure don too much

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb by clefstone(m): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
sarrki:
The online miscreants will never see this good things

They are only interested in there superior looting the treasury and giving them stipend
Chief zombie, you forgot to add that the road from Bida to the mokwa end was constructed by GEJ administration

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others / List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! / "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.