Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,907 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Alex Iwobi Takes His First Movie Role In Nollywood - (see The Poster) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Alex Iwobi Takes His First Movie Role In Nollywood - (see The Poster) (395 Views)

“I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 / I Just Produced My First Movie Guys. I'm Excited! / Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Takes His First Movie Role In Nollywood - (see The Poster) by UniqueBaze(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
Super Eagles and Arsenal football club player, Alex Iwobi, is starring in a yet to be released Nollywood movie.

The Arsenal forward, who is ready for the new Premier League season, allegedly took acting classes to properly prepare for his performance in the movie.
Brought to you by [url]uniquebaze.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

New Nollywood Movie: The Movie “sylvia” Is Showing In Cinemas Today / It's All About Peptribe / Watch Video Of A Kid Smoking Shisha Joyfully (download Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.