Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,055 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie (20164 Views)

I Just Produced My First Movie Guys. I'm Excited! / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion / Rachel The Piper Set To Release Movie 'land Of Opportunity' And Piper Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:53am On Dec 15, 2020
PIPER'S DYNASTY Films and Rachel Bakam Films release first movie LAND OF OPPORTUNITY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgcF4L6AgwE

Even while they warm up to hold the World Premiere and the PIPER'S LEGENDS AWARD Come February 28th, PIPER'S DYNASTY and Rachel Bakam Films just held a successful private view of their Movie LAND OF OPPORTUNITY.

At a time when Nigeria and Nigerians are faced with economic, security and many other crises, it is imperative for people and organisations to rise to the occasion before Nigeria falls apart. The power of film and media cannot be overemphasized. From history, these platforms have been known to either make or mar society. This is why they have taken it upon themselves to use the film media to address certain issues in Nigeria at the moment. Looking at their profile you will find that they are renowned for being actively involved in CHANNELING NIGERIA'S POSITIVE DEVELOPMENT FORWARD AND UPWARD. They intend to use this project to develop terror affected Southern Kaduna. They also intend to use this project to bring the Government, the people and the masses together with the goal of Developing human resources and the Country at large. This is imperative considering there is alot of bad blood between the Government and the people. Due to the fact that the people feel that the Government is not delivering on its promises. It is imperative for that divide between the Government and the people to be bridged. We are PIPERS so we create bridges. The movie's objective is to reflect the real situation and voices of the masses on one side, it reflects who the bad eggs are in Society and they are not necessarily the Government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqj3TM-v2S4

Land of Opportunity is a movie produced by Amb Rachel Bakam CEO Rayzeds media limited and PIPER'S DYNASTY (Executive Producer). Amb. Rachel Bakam is the Producer. She also plays a lead role in the movie and stars along with faces like veteran film maker and Actor Ernest Obi, Sports legend and former UN Ambassador Amb John Fashanu, Veteran Actor and film Director per Excellence Chief Obi Okoli, Actor Iyke Ikponwosa, Chief Chris Omenyi who is the Assistant Producer, etc It is directed by renowned Film Director Mr Femi Abatan (DGN)

Amongst notable attendees to the Film premiere and supporters of the Southern Kaduna project were Musical sensation Durella, Football Legend Amb John Fashanu, The Former DG of NAPTIP Dame Julie Donli, The CEO Zonju foods Mr Theo Ubani who was one of the sponsors, Chief Doofan Abu Amali CEO Papyrus Media, Amb Nefo Esimai a mentor and Director at La Buena Vida, Mr Jimoh Ibrahim Public Affairs Director NAFDAC, The Champions of Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Power Sisters Maureen, Veronica and Pascalina Bakam, Queen Zion Kilgore CEO Legislative Spotlight Magazine and her supportive husband Mr Tim Kilgore, Prof Stephen Essien International President United Nations SDGS for Ambassadors Network, Judea Justina Adams Int'l Business Consultant/Amazon Ambassador La-Buena Vida, Prince, Peter OSIGBEMEH C21FG certified leader/Minister FCT's Office Assistant Director, Ifeanyi Patrick Ognonna--an Engineer, Muyiwa Kolade CEO Mother and Child Initiative, Barr Mbanefo Ikwegbue Principal Partner Pelican Attorneys, Abimbola Oluwalowo CEO LOWO ARTS, Ezekiel Nuhu and so on. We appreciate everyone who came

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF8bS7cjVvs

We appreciate everyone that took their time to Grace the event and support. In a different publication, we will state the list of all the partners on the Southern Kaduna Development Project.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:53am On Dec 15, 2020
More

Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:53am On Dec 15, 2020
Nice

Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by Flexherbal(m): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lovely!

A land of milk and honey.
Maybe after seeing the movie, we will know where such a land is.
Lol!

3 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by slawormiir: 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
alex reports pon this one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by Triangles1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hyped

Kwantinue
Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by OBTOREPA(m): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
Congrats to her biko.
Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by Simplebeauty: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
grin
Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by naijadrivablog: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
When you see random names being eulogised or a mushroom pageant or award, know that Alexreports is the DJ on the beat.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by goshen26: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ok, we are talking about Nigeria abi?
Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by davodyguy: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Alexreporter on the beat

2 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by donpata(m): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
My Sister from Southern Kaduna. You are doing well. God bless your hustle. But abeg, no shame us. No go join become Lagos Olosho ohh tongue.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by GOVERNMENT2: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
DEM NOR ALLOW AM FEATURE FOR KANNYWOOD undecided
Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by godguy: 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
that background/banner is too childish and doesnt make sense

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by Netanya(f): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Are you trying to take Alex's job ? grin
Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
I knew it was Alex Report before I opened. His PR skills are getting predictable but he successfully delivered the Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels controversy...

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by jojofola: 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nairaland Actress. grin
Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
hope it's a good movie
Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
Netanya:
Are you trying to take Alex's job ? grin

It's Alex... Check the signature.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by Incandescent(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
The clothes and everything looks tacky. angry
Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by Netanya(f): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
ethicallyright:

It's Alex... Check the signature.
Damn , I just noticed.

2 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by queenbetsy(f): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
The movie isn't interesting tongue
Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by 2cribz: 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Trash as usual
Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by meobizy(f): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Who? Alex and these oloshos, sef. At least he’s proud of them and showcases their activities. Every woman likes a man who’s proud of her even if already in her friend zone. It’s no wonder one of them quickly married him.
Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by meobizy(f): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
ethicallyright:
I knew it was Alex Report before I opened. His PR skills are getting predictable but he successfully delivered the Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels controversy...
Alex has a style of reporting which is suited more for celebrity events. He covered a political event once. All the big wigs looked like slay kings and queens as opposed to serious lawmakers. I was shocked.

Why doesn’t this useless forum hire him as an official journalist? I swear, that guy at the top is so senseless when it comes to innovation.
Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by bizzibodi(m): 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
Who iz bankrolling her ..aha I see him grin grin grin
Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by wayne4loan: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
I even think say na Bridget beemar angry
Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by Houseofglam7(f): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
cool
Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by doggedfighter(f): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
Who designed that dress for her?

And the background is overly busy.

Congratulations Rachel.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie by Amotekun777: 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer / BBNaija: Peace Wins N250,000 In Eva Task / IrokoTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.