Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

~you Can Start-up Your Own Business With N5,000~ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ~you Can Start-up Your Own Business With N5,000~ (455 Views)

What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation / 7 Signs To Show It Is Time To Start Your Own Business / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~you Can Start-up Your Own Business With N5,000~ by Remicrest: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
My name is *Mr Rem* the CEO of *Remicrest Imperial Concepts (RIC)*
*RIC* is a fashion company located in Aba, Abia state. We are mainly into men's wears like Suits, shirts, Trousers, Boxers, senators, Tropical wears, etc.

I start this business with Boxers selling and today, we are into all aspect of men Fashion and we are doing very well. We do our production now.

Boxers is a good business in the sense that;
√everybody wears it.
√it's very much affordable.
√you don't need a shop to sale it.
√you don't need huge capital to start it.

Boxers is a product you can sale anywhere especially when you have good ones produced with cotton/Shirt materials not these one sold at road side which are produced with bedsheets materials. Cotton is the best material for production of boxers but many people don't use it because of it's cost. Bedsheets is cheaper and wears out immediately it's been washed. Of course they can't use original bedsheets materials for boxers because it's highly expensive.

*We produce a boutique standard quality at affordable price*
The two kinds of boxers are Puff-Yash and Normal Boxers. The Puff-Yash is commonly called banana Boxers while normal boxers is the one with joining at the back.

*Price*
We pack them 25pieces in a pack.
1. One pack for Puff-Yash=N5,500.
2. One pack for Normal = N5000.

And to make your Boxers attractive and add more value, we teach you how to pack it 3in1 pack. When you pack it in 3in1, you can sale it for N1,200 per pack which almost times 2 the cost price.

If you are looking for a business you can start with little money that sales fast with good profit, try *good boxers* business.

*Note* Boxers Business is only sweet when you conquered the shame of what people will say if they know I'm selling Boxers. Because those people you think we say anything are your biggest customers. When gain courage to let them know what you have, you will be surprise to hear one woman telling you to give her 5 for her husband.
We witness things like that on daily basis.

If you want us to supply you anywhere in Nigeria or you want to partner with us..Please contact me through *08068812179.*
We waybill to anywhere in Nigeria....

Re: ~you Can Start-up Your Own Business With N5,000~ by Remicrest: 2:50am On Sep 25, 2018
We supply in any quantity you want..
Re: ~you Can Start-up Your Own Business With N5,000~ by crownson(m): 3:30am On Sep 25, 2018
This is good.
Re: ~you Can Start-up Your Own Business With N5,000~ by Remicrest: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
Is a very good one
crownson:
This is good.

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Bank Is The Worst In Terms Of Customer Service? / . / China’s Richest Man, Jack Ma Is Quitting His $420 Billion Company, Alibaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.