Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months (1796 Views)

My Wife Attitude Towards My Food / This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me / Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months by Beke2020: 1:38am On Aug 19, 2018
Good Evening Admin,

I read your articles on Facebook and I was impressed by your response as well as your readers response to helping people with their problems. Well done,you people are doing a good job. This made me decide to write you about my problem.

My problem is that my wife left me with my three children since February this year. We have been married for almost eleven years. In fact, this coming October will make it eleven years. I met my wife when she was in school and I helped train her until final year when we got married.

By God’s grace,I am doing ok so I told her to stay at home and raise our children and she did that until we had all three children. My eldest child is now 10 years old.Two years ago,when my first daughter was 8 years,my wife told me that she would like to start working. Our last born was four years old. I did not like the idea but just to make her happy,I agreed.

One of my contacts helped her get a job as a P.A to one lawyer. My wife read law too. This lawyer is a divorcee. My wife worked there for like one year before she stopped working because the woman was not paying her salary on time. I then told her to wait a while to look for a better job but my wife became restless. Every day she would be complaining that she needs a job. That I am not doing enough to help her find a job.

To be honest,that was the beginning of our problems. She had tasted work life and to her,it means her freedom. She wanted to be seen as a.....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-wifes-attitude-changed-after-working-for-a-few-months/
Re: My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:53am On Aug 19, 2018
This is nothing new....

A good woman who can find?!

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months by globatop: 2:59am On Aug 19, 2018
At times men are too protective of their wifes, I wouldn't blame them, there are more wolves at places of work. Once a wife is intimidated to submission crises will set in at home. Only a Godly wife will survive intimidation at work place. Shalom
Re: My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months by chiommy123(f): 3:30am On Aug 19, 2018
but why is it that most men don't want their wives to work? calm her down and tell her that she will work and get tired by the time they owe her 3months salaries she will know how far.

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months by Beke2020: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
insecurity and it usually give room to the devil to take advantage of your fears
chiommy123:
but why is it that most men don't want their wives to work? calm her down and tell her that she will work and get tired by the time they owe her 3months salaries she will know how far.
Re: My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months by chiommy123(f): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Beke2020:
insecurity and it usually give room to the devil to take advantage of your fears
they don't trust their wives
Re: My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months by Beke2020: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
sure! But one thing i know, man worse fear always gets at him
chiommy123:
they don't trust their wives
Re: My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months by bukatyne(f): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
globatop:
At times men are too protective of their wifes, I wouldn't blame them, there are more wolves at places of work. Once a wife is intimidated to submission crises will set in at home. Only a Godly wife will survive intimidation at work place. Shalom

Has it occurred to you that if a wife is well treated at home, all will be well if she starts working.

On second thoughts, what kind of people do you even roll with?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months by bukatyne(f): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Beke2020:
Good Evening Admin,

I read your articles on Facebook and I was impressed by your response as well as your readers response to helping people with their problems. Well done,you people are doing a good job. This made me decide to write you about my problem.

My problem is that my wife left me with my three children since February this year. We have been married for almost eleven years. In fact, this coming October will make it eleven years. I met my wife when she was in school and I helped train her until final year when we got married.

By God’s grace,I am doing ok so I told her to stay at home and raise our children and she did that until we had all three children. My eldest child is now 10 years old.Two years ago,when my first daughter was 8 years,my wife told me that she would like to start working. Our last born was four years old. I did not like the idea but just to make her happy,I agreed.

One of my contacts helped her get a job as a P.A to one lawyer. My wife read law too. This lawyer is a divorcee. My wife worked there for like one year before she stopped working because the woman was not paying her salary on time. I then told her to wait a while to look for a better job but my wife became restless. Every day she would be complaining that she needs a job. That I am not doing enough to help her find a job.

To be honest,that was the beginning of our problems. She had tasted work life and to her,it means her freedom. She wanted to be seen as a.....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-wifes-attitude-changed-after-working-for-a-few-months/

You are lucky that I am mobile, else I would copied the story here. grin

@ story: The husband behaved opposite to his desires. He wanted his marriage and yet cheated to show his displeasure. It doesn't work that way.

He also said he was not against the wife working yet he had no plan till the 9th year in their marriage when she complained. He is also not willing to slightly adjust to accommodate her ambitions. She works late and he doesn't like it. Did he make a move to look for other jobs? To understand her schedule and suggest better ways to navigate it?

What did he ever do to show that he supported her to earn her trust in decision making?

The only mistake he made was 'training' her so she doesn't have any desire to pursue a career.

An advantage of women knowing what they want and/or starting it before marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months by Beke2020: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nice one
bukatyne:

You are lucky that I am mobile, else I would copied the story here. grin

@ story: The husband behaved opposite to his desires. He wanted his marriage and yet cheated to show his displeasure. It doesn't work that way.

He also said he was not against the wife working yet he had no plan till the 9th year in their marriage when she complained. He is also not willing to slightly adjust to accommodate her ambitions. She works late and he doesn't like it. Did he make a move to look for other jobs? To understand her schedule and suggest better ways to navigate it?

What did he ever do to show that he supported her to earn her trust in decision making?

The only mistake he made was 'training' her so she doesn't have any desire to pursue a career.

An advantage of women knowing what they want and/or starting it before marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Parenting Gone Wrong. 9 Years Old Slay Queen / I Need A Husband / For Those Who Got Wives From Edo, On What Condition Do They Return Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.