Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? (38577 Views)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? / Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by daewoorazer(m): 6:33pm On May 29, 2018
Men, Women naturally tend to impress their other half while in the period of courtship.

Please what do you think we (the upcoming ones) should look out for (the most) during courtship?

I have heard cases of:

Neat turned dirty
Meek turned hostile

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by STENON(f): 6:52pm On May 29, 2018
I must learn

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by Tallesty1(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2018
STENON:
I must learn
Shift make I sit

39 Likes

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by STENON(f): 7:08pm On May 29, 2018
Tallesty1:
Shift make I sit
You can sit but please I won't share my popcorn with you (lol)

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by smart6(m): 7:12pm On May 29, 2018
Here we go... Married folks we are waiting. Make me sef sidon...

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by Tallesty1(m): 7:12pm On May 29, 2018
STENON:
You can sit but please I won't share my popcorn with you (lol)
I promise I won't touch you it

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by STENON(f): 7:40pm On May 29, 2018
Tallesty1:
I promise I won't touch you it
That is better

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by BlackHatNaija: 8:24pm On May 29, 2018
The fact that you're seen as the only major source of income for the family while the madam keeps her money is a big issue.

233 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by NaijaMutant(f): 8:24pm On May 29, 2018
I would have loved to share my experience but.... grin

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by visijo(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2018
The...
Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by clems88(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2018
Hmm. Many guys n babes will form single now grin

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by Avedonn: 8:25pm On May 29, 2018
Everything

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by poshestmina(f): 8:25pm On May 29, 2018
No more 'follow follow'.
No more surprise gifts angry
No more keeping me in charge of his money ,ATM cards etc

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by greenguy: 8:25pm On May 29, 2018
Marry your friend. Love as the world knows it today is film trick. What keeps marriage is friendship. Every other factor hinges on it.

154 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by koolaid87: 8:25pm On May 29, 2018
Nothing changes.

Just keep furcking n accept your baggage

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 29, 2018
Lemme siddon and learn.
Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by Queenext: 8:26pm On May 29, 2018
K
Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by moscobabs(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2018
H
Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by lormama: 8:27pm On May 29, 2018
Neatness turn dirty

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by UcheIgboanugo: 8:27pm On May 29, 2018
Oya o awon married couples. Tallesty and stenon, how far una? Na so e dey start o

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by tlops(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2018
Nothing much. Just that I have to see the same face everyday and she mine. Until the kids started coming, we are now more responsible.

22 Likes

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 29, 2018
Never married but I notice the following changes:

1. Women add weight but a little before pregnancy and massively after child birth. if she's the lazy type, she continues adding weight till the husband starts cheating on her with the young, fresh and wild girls.

2- Women flaunt wedding ring for atleast the first 3 years of marriage.

3- After marriage most women reduce the intensity of daily make up application on their face except for the once who works in the corporate ladder.

4- Women forget their single friends after marriage and secretly still keep in touch with their exes especially their first love and the one guy who dìsvirgin them. Sometimes they don't even have their contact on their phone but have it written somewhere and in most case still talk to them on Facebook. Don't get me wrong, Men are worst in this.

5- After marriage and the kids starts coming in, Men hardly update their wardrobe.

6- Men purposely find a reasons to leave home if their wife is too clingy.

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 29, 2018
Experienced somboris oya spill the beans.
Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by HOLYDICK(m): 8:29pm On May 29, 2018
We still dey wait for the married folks o
Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by bettercreature(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2018
Still searching........! Amarachi won’t talk to me again
Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by daewoorazer(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2018
lormama:
Neatness turn dirty

Sorry o sir sad

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by akeentech(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2018
Limited access to her b0obs. Me nd kid now sharing d boobs.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? by rill: 8:32pm On May 29, 2018
Wait first, lemme ask her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Marriage In Deceit / My Experience At A Traditional Marriage Ceremony Today. / Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition