Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

JW Founder Is Not A Jehovah Witness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JW Founder Is Not A Jehovah Witness (453 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JW Founder Is Not A Jehovah Witness by man49men: 6:36am On Aug 19, 2018
Tarzel Russell is believe to be founder of Jehovah witness and watch tower society. Unfortunately I discover that tarzel is not a real Jehovah witness because the accurate fact and history of the bible reveal it. The watchtower acclaim founder believe to witness for Jehovah of the God of Israel but is not so at all rather the watch tower is accurately witness for himself and is own false gods and falling angels. As a new testament believers, we witness for Christ and Christ alone.moreover, Christ also die for the church not for those in the kingdom age. For we are Jesus witness in the church age. Tarzel russel is not a Christian and believer of jehohah rather another gods ,gospel and religion oppose to the God of Israel (called Jehovah) and his son Jesus christ.
Satan demonically in inspires the revelation and prophecy of Charles. All statement he made concerning the end of the world and establishing watchtower are lies not base on imperical facts. We are not in kingdom age; kingdom age will be heralded after rapture and the second coming of Jesus. Millennial will be usher in the kingdom age where Christ will rule as king of king and lords of lords in a kingdom organize by the father.

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. John 18:36 KJV

JW establish kingdom hall over the state thinking God will honor their kingdom hall they have failed, no consideration for synagogue and kingdom hall at this time. God is not in that kingdom hall because is not time to establish any kingdom yet. Listen to the apostle when they asked Christ whether it is the time to establish or restore the kingdom what was the reply? it is not time yet.

When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. Acts 1:6-7 kJV

JW founder is an atheist
JW founder denied the deity of Christ by saying Jesus is not almighty and liken him to angel Michael, God actually commanded us to listen to his son and hear him not any man. We preach Christ only and not kingdom age. Jesus is equal with father, denying the testimony of the father and son is like denying their Godhead. He that denies the son denies the father also. Tarzel denied the equality of Christ with the father automatically is an atheist and anti-christ. John 18:36

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev 20:3-4 KJV

courtesy:

http://tryeveryspirit.com/jw-founder-is-not-a-jehovah-witness/
Re: JW Founder Is Not A Jehovah Witness by Immatex(m): 7:13am On Aug 19, 2018
Get a Job.

Inhorant rant.
Re: JW Founder Is Not A Jehovah Witness by rottennaija(m): 7:46am On Aug 19, 2018
Hmme
Re: JW Founder Is Not A Jehovah Witness by StillX10(m): 7:50am On Aug 19, 2018
what
Re: JW Founder Is Not A Jehovah Witness by man49men: 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
jesus say: you hate me because i tell you the truth, henceforth ye shall parish in your delusion.

courtesy
http://tryeveryspirit.com/

(1) (Reply)

Tim Godfrey Bags Doctorate Degree / Theists, Please Let There Be Silence / Jesus Christ, The Reason For The Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.