Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid (73616 Views)

Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence / E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga / Breaking News!!! Tiwa Savage Finally Pregnant For Wizkid, Jetted Out Of The Coun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by sarahade(f): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
Who is comparing you with Beyonce.
Mtcheew stupid woman.
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Caseless: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nyama nyama
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Memphis357(m): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
Just answer the question.......You with Wizkid dey f**k unaselves steady.....
Yes or No?
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Mowoe(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
S
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by rattlesnake(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
I dont understans what she saying
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Memphis357(m): 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
eezeribe:
Most people, if given the opportunity would love to smash Tiwa Savage...
She is our own version of bad girl Riri...
Definitely not me!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Glink2018(m): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wetin consign me in your mata.

Abeg , who get beta phone charger?
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Glink2018(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wetin consign me.

Abeg who get better fone charger?
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by okolet(m): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
What is lies... we knows that is a lie cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
eezeribe:
she is a man with makeup
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Ishilove: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
Anyone who believed there was anything romantic between those two needs spiritual headwashing
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Emmybreazy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
Let's just leave it as it is... Case close!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
we know the smashing is just a casual one. no one said it is romantic
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by kingthreat(m): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
You cant date Tiwa. You can only smash her and leave her after awhile. Many big guys in the industry have serviced that hole. If you no get money, you no fit near dear. Talkless of sniff there
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by pafo(m): 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
eezeribe:

I definitely will even though she is a decade older.
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Jabarzee(m): 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
who compared you with Beyonce, abi u're mad abi
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Lordofthewest(m): 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
She said: “I wish people could stop comparing me to Beyonce. I respect her because she’s about the best female artiste in the world, but I don’t think I want to be like her. I would rather like to be myself. There is no basis for me to be like her or anyone. I don’t know why people think I am obsessed with her. I want to be on my lane and be known as Tiwa Savage, not Beyonce.”.. Respect
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by 400billionman: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Rihanna is the best female act in the world Tiwa it's unfair to ur family that you are controversial

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by mufula101(m): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
3D VIEWING
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by okerekeikpo: 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Olosho anybody can fucck this girl including me, public toilet, Doro giver
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Carlyboi(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tiwa!Tiwa!Hmmmn!i dont know but tiwa for don give wizkid lowkey already coz wizkid Dont Dull...
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Awoo88: 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
Those two idiots (tiwa and whizkid) were just trying to create a buzz at that time to sell tickets. Expectantly, the many jobless youths looking for something to occupy their mind bought it

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
eezeribe:

Thank goodness you said most
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Sammy555(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
post=70416271:
Tiwa Savage dismissed these stories stating that the relationship between the two wasn’t romantic in any way and that the two have never had such an interaction.

END OF DISCUSSION!
dude u dey work for Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by SirLakes: 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sammy555:
dude u dey work for Nairaland?

Working for suen grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Awahson: 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
Don't mind them
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
They were the first to give us hints but all na promo?
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by zicoraads: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
Colourich:
You are dating wizkid, its true.
True kó, truer ní. Always knew there was nothing there.
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Sammy555(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
SirLakes:

Working for suen grin
lmao the dude is always on every post and always among the first five people to comment
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by GOFRONT(m): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
If u know, u know.....I no talk anytin oo
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Colourich:
But they said she is our own version of Beyonce. Hahahaha
For what na.. In beauty abi singing Or abi na money or being married to a powerful man She has none of these & can't be compared to her... And this one talking about Tiwa being their version of Rihanna is total bollocks because she's not even a bad girl to start with Maybe she could be naija's version of Britney Spears or some other person sha undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by mrlova: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
since you guys are friends with benefits it shouldn't matter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him / Kiss Daniel Buys Himself A Bentley, Months After Buying A Mansion / Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.