Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid (73614 Views)

Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence / E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga / Breaking News!!! Tiwa Savage Finally Pregnant For Wizkid, Jetted Out Of The Coun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Telemon(m): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Colourich:
You are dating wizkid, its true.
aunty calm down na .is it your dating?
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by enemyofprogress: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Her pussssy go don sour
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by hopexter(m): 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
This hanty is neva onest and I dunno why. You're no longer married to teebills and you're not dating Wizkid. Who you come dey knack? Abi you no dey bleep? Put us through make we know. Many of us dey interested. Are you single or not? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by obinnashady(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ultimus:
You can't enjoy Nigerian attention without enduring their judgement. Separated from husband, and gallivanting with boys, what else does she expect? undecided
ma niccur
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by kizyalex10(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ritzy10:
Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has finally spoken out on the relationship that existed between herself and Wizkid

The two were spotted a few months ago in several pictures together and they even performed a few shows and this led to many speculating that perhaps there was something more between the two

Tiwa Savage dismissed these stories stating that the relationship between the two wasn’t romantic in any way and that the two have never had such an interaction.

She spoke to Soundcity radio 98.5 and said that she ignored all the rumours surrounding the two and that there was no pressure on her: “I heard all sorts of stories about Wizkid and I, but I chose to ignore them.

“At a point, people said I was dating Humblesmith; later they mentioned another (artiste?). How long will I continue to debunk these rumours. I have been in the music industry for quite a while and I have grown a thick skin, so certain rumours or insinuations don’t get to me again.”

She also refused to be drawn into commenting on her failed marriage with Teebillz saying that it was too sensitive a topic to talk about on Air; “Marriage is a very sensitive matter that I would not want to delve into at this time. Whatever I say now might be taken by the other party in another way. More so, I respect TeeBlliz and our son. I don’t think it is proper to be discussing this matter on air,”

Tiwa Savage was also disapproving of the comparisons to Beyonce that she gets a lot and said they are different entities.

She said: “I wish people could stop comparing me to Beyonce. I respect her because she’s about the best female artiste in the world, but I don’t think I want to be like her. I would rather like to be myself. There is no basis for me to be like her or anyone. I don’t know why people think I am obsessed with her. I want to be on my lane and be known as Tiwa Savage, not Beyonce.”

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/tiwa-savage-finally-breaks-silence-over-relationship-with-wizkid-photos/

same thing u said shortly bfor u married ur husband.saying he was jst ur manager.swear with ur left n...ple dat u havent done it with whizman.not kid anymore.person papaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Agozie48: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
Colourich:
You are dating wizkid, its true.
Even if she is dating wizkid how is it your business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him / Kiss Daniel Buys Himself A Bentley, Months After Buying A Mansion / Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.