Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Let’s Talk!!! Between SARS And Soldiers, Which Do You Fear The Most? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Let’s Talk!!! Between SARS And Soldiers, Which Do You Fear The Most? (1008 Views)

Heavy Clashes Between SARS And Ughelli Boys (Video) / Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance / Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Talk!!! Between SARS And Soldiers, Which Do You Fear The Most? by Macopol01(m): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hi Guys,

Happy new week and also have a prosperous Eid-ul- Adha in advance. I hope you are all doing perfectly fine. May this new week harbinger wealth and health for us all.

We all know its no longer news that the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) posed the biggest threat to the youths in the nation since the recent time. And it has turn to a nationwide mayhem that even recently the presidency overhaul their activities.

Hitherto, the Nigerian Soldiers is the most feared force in the Nation, that even a toddler can fathom the damages they can cause to his/her life if the parent threatened him/her with a Soldier’s punishment or drilling.

But of recent, Guys now pally with many soldiers as we now learn they ain’t even the most dangerous force again, since the inception of SARS and their brutalities to innocent citizens.

Mehn! Thinking of the way SARS handle even innocent guys, nobody can change my own perspective about being fearful of SARS more than Soldier. Soldier no dey harrass anyhow na! Unless you find their trouble. But SARS go find your trouble, still beat you join �

Well my own jurisdiction might be way more differ from yours and it will also be cool if we listened to your own believe too about who to be feared the most between these two forces and why.

So Guys �

Between SARS And Soldiers, Which Do You Fear The Most And Why?
Drop comments below..

Re: Let’s Talk!!! Between SARS And Soldiers, Which Do You Fear The Most? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
ALL of the above
Re: Let’s Talk!!! Between SARS And Soldiers, Which Do You Fear The Most? by Michael8026: 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Soldiers rarely attack you without any reason but Sarz them son attack me for how I'm walking before.

#As long as you are a Nigerian youth Fear Sarz more
Re: Let’s Talk!!! Between SARS And Soldiers, Which Do You Fear The Most? by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
I fear God.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk!!! Between SARS And Soldiers, Which Do You Fear The Most? by chiommy123(f): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
just look at that soldiers hand and check the SARS and ask this question yourself
Re: Let’s Talk!!! Between SARS And Soldiers, Which Do You Fear The Most? by chiommy123(f): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
just look at that soldiers hand and check the SARS and answer this question yourself
Re: Let’s Talk!!! Between SARS And Soldiers, Which Do You Fear The Most? by amaniro: 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
omo me no lie na Soldier ooh
Re: Let’s Talk!!! Between SARS And Soldiers, Which Do You Fear The Most? by Generalkaycee(m): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
None of the above
Re: Let’s Talk!!! Between SARS And Soldiers, Which Do You Fear The Most? by donbachi(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Same thing..it's all about their moods and nature of events...people also are their own problems,they don't know how to approach matters with them...and also our total disrespect and disregrad for them.
Re: Let’s Talk!!! Between SARS And Soldiers, Which Do You Fear The Most? by dollytino4real(f): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
they are disasters going some where to happen
Re: Let’s Talk!!! Between SARS And Soldiers, Which Do You Fear The Most? by Mario1989(m): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
Don't ever compare millitary with any paramilitary force.. Even SARS themselves dey fear SOLDIERS...
Re: Let’s Talk!!! Between SARS And Soldiers, Which Do You Fear The Most? by fergieboy: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2018
I fear sarz pass o

Dunno maybe Cox I have so many soldiers friends
Re: Let’s Talk!!! Between SARS And Soldiers, Which Do You Fear The Most? by KingAzubuike(f): 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nigerian soldiers barely harass civilians without reason. They only harass when you fumble. That's why most of them always tackle any SARS they see harassing any youth. They will support thw youth and tell the SARS to leave him alone.

Same can't be said for SARS, they see any flashy youth as a potential milk factory.
Re: Let’s Talk!!! Between SARS And Soldiers, Which Do You Fear The Most? by davillian(m): 12:12am On Jun 16, 2020
Soldiers won't see you walking on the road and kidnap you to extort u...
Soldiers won't ask you to bring your phone to check if u are fraudulent or not
Soldiers won't extort you or take you to the ATM to transfer all your money or withdraw it...
Soldiers don't dress like armed robbers....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Talk!!! Between SARS And Soldiers, Which Do You Fear The Most? by Samdede1984: 4:20am On Jun 16, 2020
Pls never compare human beings and animals; honest men and criminals. Soldiers can never be compared with SARS. I live in the barracks for more than 20 years. Soldiers are well trained, fun and nice people. They mind their business. Don't just mess around with them. Obey rules, u and them ll have no issues. But the other ones, when u obey rules the use it as avenue to extort. They are never neat. They never reason coherently. Their reasoning is upside down. They kill those they to protect. For me if we want to get things right, let only trained University graduates should be meant for that section of the police force.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Speaks Out After Beating Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage / This Is What Computer Village Guys Did To Me When I Went To Get A Phone / Marijuana Smokers Hold Competition In South Africa After Its Legalize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.