Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

This Is What Computer Village Guys Did To Me When I Went To Get A Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Is What Computer Village Guys Did To Me When I Went To Get A Phone (1001 Views)

I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / See What Guys Did To Girl At Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Computer Village Guys Did To Me When I Went To Get A Phone by Imranland: 10:54am On Jan 13, 2019
After negotiating price with the seller of the phone, he handed the phone to me and I paid, he even took me to where I cut my sim card, while I was there waiting for my sim some guys just came out of nowhere and started arguing with the seller, they were almost hitting him then he told me he wasn't selling again I was jus shocked and confused when one was trying to explain to me he was stammering so I was trying to get what he was saying b4 I knew it the guy collected the phone from me, put the money in my hand and took off before I realized it was paper money he Gave me and everything was planned out he was already gone.

Chaii that was how I learnt my lesson, guys pls stay woke scammers don plenty out there o.

Source: https://www.imranservices.com.ng/2019/01/13/this-is-what-computer-village-guys-did-to-me-when-i-went-to-get-a-phone-nigeria-lady-cried-out/

lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: This Is What Computer Village Guys Did To Me When I Went To Get A Phone by Imranland: 10:55am On Jan 13, 2019
Welcome to lagos
Re: This Is What Computer Village Guys Did To Me When I Went To Get A Phone by Olalan(m): 11:05am On Jan 13, 2019
To avoid stories that touch go into the shops to get whatever you want cause those guys are full of evil thricks

1 Like

Re: This Is What Computer Village Guys Did To Me When I Went To Get A Phone by delishpot: 11:16am On Jan 13, 2019
If they all roast in a car now people will say rip
Re: This Is What Computer Village Guys Did To Me When I Went To Get A Phone by keycash: 11:43am On Jan 13, 2019
Imranland:
After negotiating price with the seller of the phone, he handed the phone to me and I paid, he even took me to where I cut my sim card, while I was there waiting for my sim some guys just came out of nowhere and started arguing with the seller, they were almost hitting him then he told me he wasn't selling again I was jus shocked and confused when one was trying to explain to me he was stammering so I was trying to get what he was saying b4 I knew it the guy collected the phone from me, put the money in my hand and took off before I realized it was paper money he Gave me and everything was planned out he was already gone.

Chaii that was how I learnt my lesson, guys pls stay woke scammers don plenty out there o.

Source: https://www.imranservices.com.ng/

lalasticlala, Mynd44

Go and arrest the guy that want to cut the sim they are working together. ...
Re: This Is What Computer Village Guys Did To Me When I Went To Get A Phone by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 13, 2019
If na ikeja then na them cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is What Computer Village Guys Did To Me When I Went To Get A Phone by Hector09(m): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2019
Chai rip bro
Re: This Is What Computer Village Guys Did To Me When I Went To Get A Phone by Danelo(m): 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
@OP, they saw you coming.
Re: This Is What Computer Village Guys Did To Me When I Went To Get A Phone by thardex: 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
Alleged serial rapist, Asiwaju, has been arrested before for blackmail and rape and his mother has allegedly been dead a long time ago

Check out the full thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b61i3fRfxyA

(1) (Reply)

The Deadliest Armed Robber In Nigeria’s History Arrested / Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping / Update On Ayoola Ajayi, Nigerian-American Accused Of Kidnapping, Murder In D US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.