Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Path Of Truth in path of lie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Path Of Truth in path of lie (235 Views)

Exposed! Jesus Was A Black Jew: An Inconvenient Truth In Scripture / Why I Always Said No Truth In Islam / This Kind Of LIE In My Church Should Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Path Of Truth in path of lie by man49men: 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
The message and theological writing of victor and his colleague is dangerous and unhealthy for true Christian consumptions. They trample and mess up the basic and fundamental teaching of the bible. Their argument on our orthodox belief makes them look like a cult group that is going too extreme. Of course, they are two types of cult group, sociological cult and theological cult. Victor belong to one of this group. Though he stood against false doctrine, false teacher and false prophet, I applauded them for that. But they need to remove the beam in their eye for them to remove speck in others eye.

more at: http://tryeveryspirit.com/path-of-lie-in-path-of-truth/

(1) (Reply)

Anxiety Vs Expectation. / Head-scratching Question 4(the Attempted Killing Of Baby Jesus) / Extinguish The Fire Of Pride, Ignite Humility!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.