Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,482 members, 7,854,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos (54603 Views)

Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House / Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished / Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by SAMBARRY: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2018
kolaish:
Good observation.

The truth of the matter is (Sentiment Apart):

1. Government is too hasty (Rascality) in his decision to carry out partial demolition of the structure due to the fact that the case is in court.

2. There is no way, the court can stop that demolition because the building is actually too close to the road and do not have adequate setback, (If you are in doubt, please take a look at the premises and its distance to the main road). Remember, all lands belongs to the govt, even if you have a C of O, it was leased to you for 99 years and govt can revoke it if it can prove that the land constitutes an hazard to the general public, but then conpensation suffice here

so the other ones constituting hazard to the public nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by kolaish(m): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Give examples please. I stay in Ibadan and know uncountable numbers of houses/offices that were demolished due to road dualization/construction by the present government. It is not peculiar to Ayefele's building alone.

For example, even the fence of broadcasting corporation of oyo state and other structures there were destroyed and moved back for road dualization, same goes to more than 8 banks along gate - iwo road, not to talk about at least 60 residential houses that were demolished along eleyele -ido, gate - old ife road.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by eodavids(m): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2018
Letenwam:
Today, we all woke to the shocking report of the demolition of the music house/radio station (Fresh FM, Ibadan), owned by broadcaster and singer, Yinka Ayefele. 

Before the building got demolished, the edifice had in its belly, two magnificent halls, an internet radio station, a standard studio and several offices. It also provided job for about 100 people and that placed it among top employers of labor in Oyo State.

https://lailasnews.com/before-and-after-photos-of-the-music-house-owned-by-yinka-ayefele/

Why has the current regime in Oyo state chosen to create this bad record?
Permits are given or denied while constructions are ongoing. Demolition is better done at the early stage before the building is completed and occupied.

I want to believe that the owner of the property paid the necessary fees while building and that explains why the work was permitted and now occupied.

It baffles me how suddenly a government wakes up and decides to demolish a property like this as if it was build when the government of the state was away/oblivion.

At worse, why didn't the government levy a penalty on the property owner?
This demolition is rather extreme and suggests the owner may belong to a rival political party to the one the governor is a member of.

#militaryapproach!

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by jesmond3945: 11:31am On Aug 20, 2018
success1smyn:

you don't understand
it is not just demolition of any building, but a media outfit
a popular one for that matter owned by a popular musician, his investment
who told you is popular I have not even heard of it till now. Just go to owerri and see how rochas bulldoze people's investment like no man's business. He has bulldozed over 2 billion of people's life blood. Not saying that this one is good though.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by jesmond3945: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2018
justlikedat:

It has not been flogged yet. You dont do such a thing to media people.
then what do you say about those living in owerri so this one should overshadow their own abi.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by SAMBARRY: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
kolaish:
Give examples please. I stay in Ibadan and know uncountable numbers of houses/offices that were demolished due to road dualization/construction by the present government. It is not peculiar to Ayefele's building alone.

For example, even the fence of broadcasting corporation of oyo state and other structures there were destroyed and moved back for road dualization, same goes to more than 8 banks along gate - iwo road, not to talk about at least 60 residential houses that were demolished along eleyele -ido, gate - old ife road.
the Mr biggs eatery in Iwo road facing the Express, the Skye bank ATM stand facing the junction of the road in bodija, the food canteen facing the express. The canteen they call ose olorun in bodija nko? The igbo boys selling clothes facing the road nko? Etc
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by DavSagacity(m): 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
SAMBARRY:
their own is not to build or provide but to be excellent at destroying other people's labor
They shall surely reap the fruits of the evil works.
Surely Surely!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by kolaish(m): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
SAMBARRY:
the Mr biggs eatery in Iwo road facing the Express, the Skye bank ATM stand facing the junction of the road in bodija, the food canteen facing the express. The canteen they call ose olorun in bodija nko? The igbo boys selling clothes facing the road nko? Etc

1. I assure you that the Mr Biggs will be demolished if it affects the road dualization.

2. Those roads you referred to at Bodija is not currently going through construction/dualization. please be factual.

Did you see the police shopping complex facing ecobank in iwo road - gate, including all the banks structures along that road how they were destroyed etc
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
ur view doesn't hold water... With requisite laws and regulations it will work ok...hw oder pple de do dier own self....

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by Rapsino(m): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
Was he compensated? If no them it's political
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by sweetgala(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
divinelove:
angry

Govt was too hasty in demolishing the building

We're they using it to attack the Governor grin grin or is the owner supportive of PDP

Ajimobi is mad because an individual who came in the station levelled claims of corruption on him.
This is serious because to.me they are just handing over bullets to seyi Makinde to take them down with
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by sweetgala(m): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
SAMBARRY:

It is certain this was politically motivated

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by boyjo: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
jom28gy:
What actually happened

Why you dey make me laugh naw?
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by TOSIN116: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
jesmond3945:
I think this news has been overfloggged. Please give us something different. Go to owerri you will know that this demolition is a child's play.
You will no how it feels When something you worked for in your entire life is destroyed!

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by TOSIN116: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
SAMBARRY:
INCLUDING THE GADGETS INSIDE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by TOSIN116: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
Upon all the slums that will be in Oyo why is it that is the building that providing employment for the people they paid attention too.

e be like say 9ja is becoming dangerous for investment.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by SAMBARRY: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
kolaish:

1. I assure you that the Mr Biggs will be demolished if it affects the road dualization.

2. Those roads you referred to at Bodija is not currently going through construction/dualization. please be factual.

Did you see the police shopping complex facing ecobank in iwo road - gate, including all the banks structures along that road how they were destroyed etc
efabosi le. Eye Shey abosi mo. Ko da. You're being economical with the truth. Is ayefeles studio the only place tioba nsepe nkan miwaloro. Odindin 800 million investment gone down the drain just like that. Etie sanu aje. Someone's labour and years of sweat. Shoda be? You weren't there when he was toiling for that investment. Adan kan oru kan edewo be. Don't you have conscience at all?

Those people outside Nigeria saying there's no future in Nigeria weren't lying Afterall. I've not even talked about the people he has rendered jobless by that act. The man bringing money home can no longer feed his family .the woman paying her kids school fees can no longer do that. School children are about to resume, schools will begin to demand for school fees from parents, how will they do it?

Do you even know whether that is Yinkas only investment. The government cannot provide jobs, someone used his company to take some people off the labor market and you go and destroy their source of livelihood .smh.

Wickedness in high places

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by SAMBARRY: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
DavSagacity:

They shall surely reap the fruits of the evil works.
Surely Surely!!!!!!
they always forget that office is transient. Who cursed Africans with visionless and blindly wicked leaders make we go beg am
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by winsh: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nigerian Government and wastefulness are like thunder and lighteneing. Buidl they will not build, provide jobs they wont. A hardworking crippled man has done this for fellow Nigerians and they didnt waste time in bringing it down. Stupid ass government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by SAMBARRY: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
TOSIN116:

INCLUDING THE GADGETS INSIDE
honestly I feel his pain. Like where will he start from.after all the years of labor and he says it's time to rest and eat the fruit of his labor then one consciencelss Mr constituted authority comes and destroys it

SMH. Who we offend wey no forgive us
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by SAMBARRY: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
sweetgala:

It is certain this was politically motivated
it's just sad.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by jesmond3945: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
TOSIN116:

You will no how it feels When something you worked for in your entire life is destroyed!
my brother go to owerri you will shed tears for people this issue has been overfloggged because the man is rich what of the poor people who their shops and businesses were brought down who will speak for them.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by kolaish(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
SAMBARRY:
efabosi le. Eye Shey abosi mo. Ko da. You're being economical with the truth. Is ayefeles studio the only place tioba nsepe nkan miwaloro. Odindin 800 million investment gone down the drain just like that. Etie sanu aje. Someone's labour and years of sweat. Shoda be? You weren't there when he was toiling for that investment. Adan kan oru kan edewo be. Don't you have conscience at all?

Those people outside Nigeria saying there's no future in Nigeria weren't lying Afterall. I've not even talked about the people he has rendered jobless by that act. The man bringing money home can no longer feed his family .the woman paying her kids school fees can no longer do that. School children are about to resume, schools will begin to demand for school fees from parents, how will they do it?

Do you even know whether that is Yinkas only investment. The government cannot provide jobs, someone used his company to take some people off the labor market and you go and destroy their source of livelihood .smh.

Please don't always allow sentiments to becloud your sense of judgement on things like this. For your information, I am a fan of Ayefele and has more than 10 of his CDs in my house. In addition, I listen to most of the program on his station.

But please let it be known to you that the fact remains that the station is too close to the road, government equally is at fault for demolishing a structure when the matter is in court.

Even if that place belongs to my father, it will not stop me from saying the truth.
furthermore, do you think that demolition will further sink Ayefele, No. it will rather bring more luck to him as people will have sympathy on him and help him to aspire further.

So, don't be too local in your thinking please.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by TOSIN116: 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
jesmond3945:
my brother go to owerri you will shed tears for people this issue has been overfloggged because the man is rich what of the poor people who their shops and businesses were brought down who will speak for them.
Didn't They pack their goods out?
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by kolaish(m): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
SAMBARRY:

And please stop crying more than the bereaved. The link below will shed more light:

https://www.nairaland.com/4687238/yinka-ayefeles-building-demolition-read
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by SAMBARRY: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
kolaish:
And please stop crying more than the bereaved. The link below will shed more light:

https://www.nairaland.com/4687238/yinka-ayefeles-building-demolition-read
Shen gboro buruku ni gboro Enu nitori olorun

Iru damage control wo leleyi? Is government established to bring pain and hardship to the people or serve the people ? Is their stock in trade is only to be destroying up an Dan. 800 million, almost 1 billion .ikunle abiyamoooo o.

They cannot build
They cannot provide infrastructure
They cannot provide employment opportunities
They cannot make education affordable for all except to be destroying

SMH. They're now talking about dressing and how Ibadan should look, Ejo nitori olorun, is external beauty of a city more important than the welfare of the people? It is like a person with a injury, instead of taking the person to the hospital for solution, you are busy buying fancy clothes to cover the injury.as in what kind of misplaced priority is this?

Nawa o. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by SAMBARRY: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
kolaish:
Please don't always allow sentiments to becloud your sense of judgement on things like this. For your information, I am a fan of Ayefele and has more than 10 of his CDs in my house. In addition, I listen to most of the program on his station.

But please let it be known to you that the fact remains that the station is too close to the road, government equally is at fault for demolishing a structure when the matter is in court.

Even if that place belongs to my father, it will not stop me from saying the truth.
furthermore, do you think that demolition will further sink Ayefele, No. it will rather bring more luck to him as people will have sympathy on him and help him to aspire further.

So, don't be too local in your thinking please.
wan,two,tiri,four,five,six,seven ,eight alayo mini? Do you have this song in your CD? If you have Alabosi nie.so you can say you like Yinkas songs and showing empathy now means being sentimental? shocked

Eyannnnn. Human beings. Aye oooo shocked

No wonder the Bible said that the heart of man is desperately wicked, who can fathom. Inu majin oooo. Tiojeka ri oju onika. Have you lost Money before? If you have you will know how it is in the body
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by jesmond3945: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
TOSIN116:

Didn't They pack their goods out?
which goods, guy forget, we are all in this mess. Infact owerri people are so used to demolition that they don't even gather when such is happening.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by kolaish(m): 7:31am On Aug 21, 2018
SAMBARRY:
wan,two,tiri,four,five,six,seven ,eight alayo mini? Do you have this song in your CD? If you have Alabosi nie.so you can say you like Yinkas songs and showing empathy now means being sentimental? shocked

Eyannnnn. Human beings. Aye oooo shocked

No wonder the Bible said that the heart of man is desperately wicked, who can fathom. Inu majin oooo. Tiojeka ri oju onika. Have you lost Money before? If you have you will know how it is in the body
I wonder which church you are attending because you sound like an hypocrites, frankly before God, tell yourself the truth and let your conscience judge you, is that place not too close to the road? Look at that same area and tell me which house is so close to the road like that music house. You are doing your religion without truth and that is hypocrisy.

Even if ayefele is feeding thousands of people, does it justify a building that deviates from approved plan. Are you so daft, that you cannot decipher between reality and truth. What about hundreds of people whose houses were demolished in Idi ape - Olorunda road, Eleyele - Ido road etc.

in your right senses, do you think demolishing that house will drown ayefele, CAPITAL NO.

It is not compulsory for that building to be sited there. It can be located in a better place where it will not give both ayefele and government any headache.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by SAMBARRY: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2018
kolaish:
I wonder which church you are attending because you sound like an hypocrites, frankly before God, tell yourself the truth and let your conscience judge you, is that place not too close to the road? Look at that same area and tell me which house is so close to the road like that music house. You are doing your religion without truth and that is hypocrisy.

Even if ayefele is feeding thousands of people, does it justify a building that deviates from approved plan. Are you so daft, that you cannot decipher between reality and truth. What about hundreds of people whose houses were demolished in Idi ape - Olorunda road, Eleyele - Ido road etc.

in your right senses, do you think demolishing that house will drown ayefele, CAPITAL NO.

It is not compulsory for that building to be sited there. It can be located in a better place where it will not give both ayefele and government any headache.
see reverse psychology. The elders say that you don't throw the baby with the bath water. At least there are other less extreme method the government could have approached. Destroying without building or providing is wickedness whether they followed the approved plan or not. Abi why is it now that they think it's OK to destroy. Igbayi laro ni arugbo sunkun koste
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by kolaish(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
SAMBARRY:
see reverse psychology. The elders say that you don't throw the baby with the bath water. At least there are other less extreme method the government could have approached. Destroying without building or providing is wickedness whether they followed the approved plan or not. Abi why is it now that they think it's OK to destroy. Igbayi laro ni arugbo sunkun koste
Sorry for discussing with you all this while. I thought I am trying to put a point across to someone reasonable and straight forward. But get this right once and for all, A foundation that is built on fraud can never stand and he that goes to equity must go with clean hands. Even Ayefele and his spokesman admit that some part of the structure built were not in the approved plan, like the staircase, canteen etc.

It is people like you that assist their child to cheat in exam hall to get good marks and come back to do thanksgiving in church. That is part of what is keeping this country backward. Church and Mosque everywhere, yet we have the highest figure in ritual killings, kidnapping, armed robberies etc. HYPOCRISY EVERYWHERE.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos by SAMBARRY: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
kolaish:
Sorry for discussing with you all this while. I thought I am trying to put a point across to someone reasonable and straight forward. But get this right once and for all, A foundation that is built on fraud can never stand and he that goes to equity must go with clean hands. Even Ayefele and his spokesman admit that some part of the structure built were not in the approved plan, like the staircase, canteen etc.

It is people like you that assist their child to cheat in exam hall to get good marks and come back to do thanksgiving in church. That is part of what is keeping this country backward. Church and Mosque everywhere, yet we have the highest figure in ritual killings, kidnapping, armed robberies etc. HYPOCRISY EVERYWHERE.
stop deviating from the real issue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? / Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos / Masterkraft’s Outfit To Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Wedding Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.