Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Federal Civil Servants August Salary - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Federal Civil Servants August Salary (1868 Views)

January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo / Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Civil Servants August Salary by kolikay(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Good day house, am writting to ask if there is any federal govt agency that has paid august salary due to the salah holiday. Some state government started paying since last week friday and i dont see reason why the federal government cant do same. Before now federal government pays salaries before christmas, sallah etc but as of today noting yet. Pls if any federal staff has gotten alert for august let u that are still expecting know so we can hv hope cause we need money for the holiday and celebration ahead Thanks all
Re: Federal Civil Servants August Salary by Greystone: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
kolikay:
Good day house, am writting to ask if there is any federal govt agency that has paid august salary due to the salah holiday. Some state government started paying since last week friday and i dont see reason why the federal government cant do same. Before now federal government pays salaries before christmas, sallah etc but as of today noting yet. Pls if any federal staff has gotten alert for august let u that are still expecting know so we can hv hope cause we need money for the holiday and celebration ahead Thanks all

Nothing yet boss
Re: Federal Civil Servants August Salary by AAA593: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
I taught they shared allocation two weeks ago. so FAAC didn't meet to either
Re: Federal Civil Servants August Salary by kolikay(m): 6:27am On Aug 30, 2018
AAA593:
I taught they shared allocation two weeks ago. so FAAC didn't meet to either

I dont think FAAC has met still, which means salary may not come till next week after placing some people on debts for salah. May God hlp us
Re: Federal Civil Servants August Salary by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:19am On Aug 30, 2018
Welfare of civil servants is not a priority to APC. As a matter of fact is not in the manifesto of CPC the domineering arm of APC. Check out the manner most of their governors treats civil servants in their states e.g Yahaya Bello, Ajumobi, Hellrufai and co.

Those shouting sai baba should please continue by the time they return him in 2019, 1983-84 incidence will be child's play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Servants August Salary by blackpanda: 6:51am On Aug 31, 2018
engrfcuksmtin:
Welfare of civil servants is not a priority to APC. As a matter of fact is not in the manifesto of CPC the domineering arm of APC. Check out the manner most of their governors treats civil servants in their states e.g Yahaya Bello, Ajumobi, Hellrufai and co.

Those shouting sai baba should please continue by the time they return him in 2019, 1983-84 incidence will be child's play.

My dear everything must not be reduced to politics OK. Salary will be paid. FAAC has been having issues with the governors and nnpc. S just that till the issues are resolved na we go de suffer

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Servants August Salary by AAA593: 7:41am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Federal Civil Servants August Salary by Poorboy: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
kolikay:
till today nothing abi una collect?
Re: Federal Civil Servants August Salary by cutechioma1: 3:57am On Sep 01, 2018
Nothing for my side o. I tire for this govt and their inconsistencies.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Servants August Salary by Poorboy: 4:11am On Sep 01, 2018
cutechioma1:
Nothing for my side o. I tire for this govt and their inconsistencies.
lol na so e be ooo them just dey jonze

(1) (Reply)

Seven Reasons Why IT Recruiters Instantly Reject Resumes / Should I Continue With ICAN Or Travel Abroad For My MASTER DEGREE. / Many Who Sold Their Cars And Properties To Japa Are Over There Regretting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.