Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

OAU Student Arrested For Attacking Another Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OAU Student Arrested For Attacking Another Student (323 Views)

OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos) / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OAU Student Arrested For Attacking Another Student by jamesblog(m): 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
A 100l Student of the Obafemi Awolowo University identified as Tope has been nabbed by the Police for physically attacking a fellow student who allegedly advised her to quit smoking.

It was gathered that an argument broke out between the two parties when Nifemi's advised the suspect to quit smoking. Following the argument, the 100l Foreign Language Student reportedly took up a roll on and aimed at Nifemi's forehead.

Nifemi was rushed to the hospital while, Tope was handed over to the police.

SOURCES : https://myschoolnewsng.com.ng/oau-student-arrested-for-attacking-another-student/

(1) (Reply)

Login How SARS Officials Stripped Me Naked And Dragged Me By My Manhood - / Newly Crowned Miss Universe Zambia Declared Wanted By Police For Murder / MFM Founder Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.