Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

TSTV Is Back With Exciting News - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Is Back With Exciting News (48322 Views)

TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) / How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by MobilityExpress: 7:12am On Aug 20, 2018
More like TSTV is back to scam more Nigerians. They will surely win the 2018 Awards for Imaginary cable network!

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by emmie14: 7:12am On Aug 20, 2018
9japrof:
I am a Christian, but when one brings in God into politics and business then he is manipulative and stupid.

When you are planning a business, you should know that whoever was in business before you would not welcome you with open arms, more especially not one with a monopolist market. Tstv never did their homework, there were like a team with the money but not with the experience, not with the technical know how.

Just like APC, they would keep blaming everybody else except themselves and keep making unsubstantiated claims of being persecuted, keep making promises they can't keep.

tstv go get your acts together
Thumb up to the last paragraph. Have a great week

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by bhella10: 7:15am On Aug 20, 2018
Ain't nothing wrong in mixing God and business. May the wrath of God be visited on those yapping against tstv association with God including dstv
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by joeyswift(m): 7:16am On Aug 20, 2018
Dstv maybe expensive. But they have set the benchmark of high quality and standard. If tstv thinks they will keep promising Nigerians"change"like ApC,then they should be assured that we won't fall again. They have been promising for over one year
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by ednut1(m): 7:16am On Aug 20, 2018
bhella10:
Ain't nothing wrong in mixing God and business. May the wrath of God be visited on those yapping against tstv association with God including dstv
so after stealing football contents belonging to asian market illegaly they know God. How pathetic. Thieves

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by bhella10: 7:19am On Aug 20, 2018
ednut1:
so after stealing football contents belonging to asian market illegaly they know God. How pathetic. Thieves
I just knew ur likes will creep out of their holes

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by blackmantis: 7:20am On Aug 20, 2018
They should have learnt from HITV
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Abfinest007(m): 7:22am On Aug 20, 2018
wayo
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by abbasajao(m): 7:22am On Aug 20, 2018
Oga tstv. You don't have enemy in business industries. What you have is competitors and it very difficult for tstv because it is a new entry
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Bigdeeee: 7:24am On Aug 20, 2018
TSTV = MMM = another igbo people scam!

I love my DSTV. In fact, DSTV can continue to chop my money. Premium subscription till December, will renew again till 2019 December.
DSTV = Value for money kiss
TSTV = Scam undecided
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by texazzpete(m): 7:29am On Aug 20, 2018
Please if you know you believe and empathize with this brainless press release, kindly shred your PVC right now. We are at a stage in Nigeria where we do not need stupid people voting.

Let this fellow repent and ask God for forgiveness for lying to Nigerians that they had the rights to show EPL football in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Aystarz: 7:31am On Aug 20, 2018
lastempero:

I became more careful when I saw Abba father is in control sad

grin typical Nigerian mentality - God for me and not anyone else, even when my life is neck-deep in sin.

I just weak for Dr Echefu and his ewedu Pay TV
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by mrjaydee(m): 7:32am On Aug 20, 2018
After all the hype last year.. shameless TSTV

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by velocity25(m): 7:34am On Aug 20, 2018
TSTV is APC change i swear
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Dex4(m): 7:34am On Aug 20, 2018
I will pay almost 4k on DSTV and won't enjoy quality film and football, what nonsense. These Southafrican coys are just outrightly cheating Nigerians of our money.

I urgently need an alternative to DSTV anyways, until then, I'm subscribing only #1k9 shocked
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:35am On Aug 20, 2018
Mistake #1
Opinionated:
We didn’t anticipate that there would be war.

Mistake #2
Opinionated:
We were also not trained to fight in the arena we were pushed into.

Mistake #3 - Excuses!
Opinionated:
The kinds of weapons our enemies would later contend us with, showed they had stocked their armoury waiting for a time like now. We may not have their kind of money, neither their kinds of weapons, ”connections” and networks but one thing I sure know we had more than them was a determined spirit and a steadfast God. A God who doesn’t fail.

Success in business is for serious people who have done their homework, and have a tight business plan. How can you offer a service you know will be a threat and not envisage the competition will fight dirty? Thats being myopic. And I won't trust a company with myopic leadership.

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by VideoExpert(m): 7:36am On Aug 20, 2018
This man must think all Nigerians are religious zombies. What's with the God, God crap. If you want to fight the powers that be, then get your acts together, make your own connections and be ready with a proper battle strategy. This one came with nothing and now all he is talking is God. Rubbish.

Meanwhile follow my signature.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:36am On Aug 20, 2018
Mistake #1
Opinionated:
We didn’t anticipate that there would be war.

Mistake #2
Opinionated:
We were also not trained to fight in the arena we were pushed into.

Mistake #3 - Excuses!
Opinionated:
The kinds of weapons our enemies would later contend us with, showed they had stocked their armoury waiting for a time like now.We may not have their kind of money, neither their kinds of weapons, ”connections” and networks but one thing I sure know we had more than them was a determined spirit and a steadfast God. A God who doesn’t fail.

Success in business is for serious people who have done their homework, and have a tight business plan. How can you offer a service you know will be a threat and not envisage the competition will fight dirty? Thats being myopic. And I won't trust a company with myopic leadership.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Acidosis(m): 7:44am On Aug 20, 2018
Sounding more like a pastor than a managing director. Oga, you're going to fail again. We all serve God, many Dstv staff are Christians.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by ollah2: 7:45am On Aug 20, 2018
seunlayi:

You should try to understand why he moved away from calling them competitors. He prefers to use the word enemy because he believed what they did to him is more than a normal competition in a parallel business. They never wanted the egg to hatch in the first instance.......

Dont talk like an average brainwashed Nigerian. God, enemies usage in this article shows the typical mindset of the CEO and its audience. Would he have said this if it happened in a developed country ?

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by minasota(f): 7:47am On Aug 20, 2018
Please how do I scan my Decoder.
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by ACE1010: 7:49am On Aug 20, 2018
Opinionated:
That TSTV has disappointed many Nigerians is not in doubt. However, what is news is the explanation of the company’s management on what has been wrong with it so far and what they are doing to fix things. Next is an open letter to Nigerians by the MD/CEO of TSTV, Dr Bright Echefu:

Source: TSTV is Back with Exciting News

Very exciting news indeed!!
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 20, 2018
see all this fool. so una go carry all the money when una make go give God abi?
Nigerians always misusing God's name
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by adet1234: 7:51am On Aug 20, 2018
We all should not blame them,he has said it all.We all know our country that traitors abound every corners even the holders of power are nothing to write about.Tstv I stand with you anyday.Let support our own.DSTV is from south Africa.TSTV is pure naija.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by eluquenson(m): 7:52am On Aug 20, 2018
They aren't ready for business in Nigeria

Jokers
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by BlueRayDick: 7:53am On Aug 20, 2018
seunlayi:

You should try to understand why he moved away from calling them competitors. He prefers to use the word enemy because he believed what they did to him is more than a normal competition in a parallel business. They never wanted the egg to hatch in the first instance.......

Bros, those things u mentioned are things market leaders do. Those are things market leaders do to keep their market share. Once u see someone as a potential threat to Ur continued profitability, u move against them in anu possible way within the ambit of the law. These includes sponsoring bad PR against Ur competitors.

Theres no enemy anywhere, if he's looking for enemy then he should look into the mirror. They didn't do their homework well

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by delerx(m): 7:55am On Aug 20, 2018
Ignore TSTV GET A CURE FOR UR PID. CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by foreshore(m): 7:56am On Aug 20, 2018
Opinionated:
That TSTV has disappointed many Nigerians is not in doubt. However, what is news is the explanation of the company’s management on what has been wrong with it so far and what they are doing to fix things. Next is an open letter to Nigerians by the MD/CEO of TSTV, Dr Bright Echefu:

Source: TSTV is Back with Exciting News

DSTV na number 1 enemy nah
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by lonelydora: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2018
great664:
The fight ain't over yet. We will continue to stand with you and battle them.

As simple as that
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Damfostopper(m): 8:02am On Aug 20, 2018
bla bla bla tstv just like MMM ....making noise all over the place.... nonsensse and ingredients

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' / Samsung Launching N24 Million TV In Africa: See Reply / Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.