Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

TSTV Is Back With Exciting News - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Is Back With Exciting News (48321 Views)

TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) / How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by nnofaith: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
All these sentiment and emotions about TSTV has anybody seen their data decoder work? Do they have the rights to show all they are promising? Why is nobody fighting Kwese and startimes? As far as I am concerned TSTV is full of crap.
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Sike(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
But we're not coming back!
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Wally11(m): 1:18am On Oct 05, 2021
talkaholicbook:
Business is tough trust me and you can't do nada without money.

As long as TSTV is not able to outbid DSTV in the rights bargain, they will remain in a limbo.

ABBA FATHER helps those who help themselves. I know it's not easy, but the redemption we seek from the hands of these South africans who've been running our pocket dry will only come from serious minded business men.

Before I end my rant... let me ask you a question. Do you know that with the right team, finance and planning, you can compete and outrun a competitor.

For instance, the company I work; VISHA is planning to compete with Instagram.

I know it's a huge dream, but it can be achieved. Do you wish to know more about VISHA?

Still haven't heard of it.
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by lookingfly: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2021
Opinionated:
That TSTV has disappointed many Nigerians is not in doubt. However, what is news is the explanation of the company’s management on what has been wrong with it so far and what they are doing to fix things. Next is an open letter to Nigerians by the MD/CEO of TSTV, Dr Bright Echefu:

Source: TSTV is Back with Exciting News

is that why i can't watch anything on mytv Africa anymore?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' / Samsung Launching N24 Million TV In Africa: See Reply / Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.