Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Don’t Stop Pushing… - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don’t Stop Pushing… (227 Views)

Digital Loan Sharks: Shaming, Recovery Techniques Pushing Nigerians To The Brink / Trade Wars: Trump Administration Pushing To Rip Global Supply Chains From China / Meet 11 Year-old Orphan Who Makes A Living By Pushing Jerry Cans In A Truck (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Stop Pushing… by goldenprince1(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2018
I was born into a middle class home.

No trust fund. No rich relations. No connections

Just me....

but with a mad desire to get to the top…

…if you are like me, then there are FOUR stages we all MUST go through to be rich beyond our wildest imagination.

No jokes. I have watched very successful people, who started from the scratch, move through these four stages –

It’s the path to ANY significant path in life.

Here they are:

Stage 1: Survival.
==============
This is the stage you are in when you are just starting out. You are dead broke. No money in the account. And to eat you will need to FIGHT.

To move from this stage to the next, you will have to get a high level skill. A skill you charge high for. Or you need to sell a ton-load of stuff.

Stage 2: Security:
=============
This is the stage where you no longer worry about going hungry. You have a house. A car. And you are able to provide for people you love.

This is the stage where you start taking the money from stage one and start investing them. Putting them into real estate, or a business that brings in money consistently.

Stage 3: Success.
==============
This is where you get to that point you have been after. Fame. Wealth. Whatever you call success, this is the stage where it happens. You become financially free and you do not have to worry about money whether or not you work. Your investment portfolio becomes full and overflowing.

Stage 4: Significance.
================
This is the top 1% of the best. This is where when you sneeze and a whole nation or a whole continent or the whole world will catch code.

Which stage are you in now?

One…Two…Three…Four?

Don’t stop pushing…

Share this so more people will get to see it.

Author: Nnamani Czar Anikulapo Nonso

(1) (Reply)

We Can Help You Setup A Bakery Business / 3 Ways To Get Better At Dealing With Change / Enemies Of Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.