Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Man Kills Boy Over Affair With Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Boy Over Affair With Wife (1053 Views)

Lady Inserts Sand In Woman's Vagina For Having Affair With Her Husband. Photos / Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife / Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Boy Over Affair With Wife by AloyEmeka5: 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2010
[size=14pt]Man kills boy over affair with wife[/size]
WRITTEN BY SHARAFA DAUDA, MAIDUGURI
THURSDAY, 24 JUNE 2010 04:46
A man said to be in his 70’s from Mafi village in Dadin Kowa District of Biu Local Government Area of Borno State has been arraigned before a Maiduguri High Court for killing one Bammi Isa for having an affair with his wife.
Abdu Mahadi allegedly ambushed late Isa who lived in the same house with him on December 19, 2006 and shot him on the chest with his dane gun. The victim died on the spot. Abdu was told by one Usman Adam, also resident in his house, that his wife, Hauwa (Dija) was having sexual relations with the deceased. The accused, who appeared frail in court, pleaded not guilty to the charge of culpable homicide punishable with death under Section 221 of the Penal Code, the court was told Tuesday.

Jauro Isa, the ward head, who gave a testimony in court, said on that day, he was on his farm when his attention was drawn home. He said when he arrived he was told that the accused had shot one Bammi Isa to death. On hearing this, he reported the matter to the police.

In a statement issued at the State Criminal Investigative Department (SCID), the accused, who also rears cattle, said sometime in May 2006, he and his wife started having disagreements over matters that would ordinarily cause no problem. “The worst part of it is that since that time, she stopped sleeping with me. On December 14, 2006, one Usman Adam, who is also staying with me told me that late Bammi Isa was having an affair with my wife and he had caught them before,” part of the accused statement read.

He continued that on Sunday, December 17, 2006, his wife and some people left for Miringa market. Others returned except the deceased and his wife. The next day, around 6pm, the deceased came back alone without his wife, but she later returned the next day around 6am. Assuming that they had been together, he became angry and did not even ask her where she was coming from. “I loaded my Dane gun and ambushed him. When he finally appeared, I opened fire on him. After he fell, I ran to the Ward Head, Lawan Tujja and surrendered myself,” his statement read.

He added that he didn’t ask his wife because of anger and frustration and that he never imagined that the deceased would have an affair with his wife because he was like a child to him, saying that when Usman Adam told him, he never bothered to wait and catch them in the act. The presiding judge, Justice Patum Haruna Nggada adjourned the case till July 21, 2010.

http://www.news.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=21022:man-kills-boy-over-affair-with-wife&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=214
Re: Man Kills Boy Over Affair With Wife by Acidosis(m): 4:36am On Jun 25, 2010
So sad
Re: Man Kills Boy Over Affair With Wife by Sissy3(f): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2010
i wonder whatwould happen if everyone started killing their partners mistres and mistress
Re: Man Kills Boy Over Affair With Wife by flasha(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2010
Man kills boy over affair with wife?
Re: Man Kills Boy Over Affair With Wife by flasha(m): 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2010
;d
Re: Man Kills Boy Over Affair With Wife by flasha(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2010
angry
Re: Man Kills Boy Over Affair With Wife by flasha(m): 6:47am On Jul 15, 2010
Man Kills Boy Over Affair With Wife cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Husband Clubs His Wife To Death / yoruba Woman Throws Her Baby Inside Well in oyo state / Man, 45, Rapes 6-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.