Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

What Business Can I Do With 10k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 10k (1610 Views)

Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k / Looking For A Real BUSINESS You Can Start With 10k And Be A Boss! / What Online Business Can You Start With 10k? #businessideasfriday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 10k by Cation25(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
Please nairalanders, I have been able to save up to 10k.I need candid advice on what online business I can do with my 10k. I would appreciate ur comments with good suggestions... Mlm, crpto currency, betting, pls, I don't need these. God bless y'll
Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by ewawumi(f): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
Source for goods like household appliances and resell them at their market value. Chat me on 08171602230 and I will link you up to how you can.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by Cation25(m): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
ewawumi:
Source for goods like household appliances and resell them at their market value. Chat me on 08171602230 and I will link you up to how you can.
With my 10k?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by peacengine(m): 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
Cation25:

With my 10k?

Bro, buy second hand bale
Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by Tony818(m): 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by harlee(m): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
peacengine:

how please tell me
Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by Cation25(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
peacengine:

Pls, can you explain more
Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by Cation25(m): 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
harlee:
how please tell me
Tnx brother. Very helpful
Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by peacengine(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
Chose a niche, shoes, clothes, bra( undecided females), belt, boxers, et al. Make sure it's something u can sell, go to markets where you can buy them in bulk i.e Yaba, Ware house, Aswani et al. If u are not in Lag, get a contact person that can send them to u through transport co. Good luck. I repeat survey your area and make sure it's something that will sell.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by ewawumi(f): 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
Cation25:

With my 10k?
yes, you will be surprised
Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by GRACEGLORY: 2:51am On Aug 21, 2018
I realized others’ business ideas won’t ever work for us, a business idea has to be self, else, there won’t be passion to drive it. They can give us ideas, ideas that even them might never attempt, and yet, they can’t give us the passion required to drive it.

But I can give you this tiny one though, look for where to buy ladies undies, and some body sprays, or fairly shirts and pants for guys, and you can resell. All you’d be needing with the 10k is marketing strat.

It’s not expensive to start. Don’t despise the days of little beginnings.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by grace234: 7:26am On Aug 21, 2018
Get a Company registered today with CAC & Be your own Boss,
register your Business name and Limited company,, .with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with Accredited professionals .

Cal/Whatsapp number: 07034672434

We deliver your certificate at your doorstep!

Location:Lagos but we can deliver certificate anywhere in Nigeria

Integrity Pays
Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by nonny001(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2018
N10,000 is what you have and I don't think you have a shop.

So the idea to go to Aswani and other markets where you can buy in bulk is good. But the problem is where are you going to sell them? Shops are not free. And I'm not sure your N10,000 can cover the cost of shop. So I suggest you consider online shops like jumia, konga and jiji. They are free and simple to operate.

You just display your products, visitors to the site see your products and buy. The company you register with helps you deliver and collect your money. They collect their small commission. Simple as ABC.

Another place you can get products from are Chinese sites like Alibaba, Aliexpress and 1988.com. You can get almost anything from there. And they are very cheap.

Let me show you an example. Look at these two pictures...

[img]https://1.bp..com/-47v6orhwAzc/W3vsYHhTYiI/AAAAAAAABhc/YlpSmrXzW5Q1sWZAnVXurFaVnl4ZXKILQCLcBGAs/s1600/bag_2.jpg[/img]

The picture above is a bag that cost around $3 in Alibaba. Convert $3 to Naira. That's approximately N1,000.

Now look at the second picture...

[img]https://1.bp..com/-pKG2A_onmvA/W3vsZCvOTzI/AAAAAAAABhg/FNSbcvVDHQIjY4qQmEq_b28UhVRzboWHwCLcBGAs/s1600/bag_1.jpg[/img]

It's thesame bag being sold on Jumia for over N11,000. That's almost N10,000 profit. 1,000% gain.

I believe that the little idea I've given you will help you start something.

If you want more ideas, you may consider visiting my blog where I teach Nigerians on how to make serious money with their phone or laptop.

Here is the blog >> http://www.studentmoney.club/2018/07/7-best-ways-to-make-money-online-in.html?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=Business%20Section%20replies&utm_campaign=7%20Best%20Ways%20To%20Make%20Money

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by Cation25(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
I realized others’ business ideas won’t ever work for us, a business idea has to be self, else, there won’t be passion to drive it. They can give us ideas, ideas that even them might never attempt, and yet, they can’t give us the passion required to drive it.

But I can give you this tiny one though, look for where to buy ladies undies, and some body sprays, or fairly shirts and pants for guys, and you can resell. All you’d be needing with the 10k is marketing strat.

Thanks for that
Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by Cation25(m): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2018
grace234:
register your Business name and Limited company,, .with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with Accredited professionals .

Integrity Pays
How do this correlate with the thread

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by nonny001(m): 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
grace234:

Integrity Pays

At this stage, I suggest he focuses on starting. Registration will come when his business has proven to be profitable. Proof of concept first.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by karlboss: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
GRACEGLORY:

Ok
Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by raychelomoregbee: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Interested in drop shipping,get goods at wholesale prices

Join whatsapp group

https:///4UHqYh4VIlFBRHJw5WjJz0

Quote this to get the link
Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by harlee(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
nonny001:
N10,000 is what you have and I don't think you have a shop.

So the idea to go to Aswani and other markets where you can buy in bulk is good. But the problem is where are you going to sell them? Shops are not free. And I'm not sure your N10,000 can cover the cost of shop. So I suggest you consider online shops like jumia, konga and jiji. They are free and simple to operate.

You just display your products, visitors to the site see your products and buy. The company you register with helps you deliver and collect your money. They collect their small commission. Simple as ABC.

Another place you can get products from are Chinese sites like Alibaba, Aliexpress and 1988.com. You can get almost anything from there. And they are very cheap.

Let me show you an example. Look at these two pictures...

[img]https://1.bp..com/-47v6orhwAzc/W3vsYHhTYiI/AAAAAAAABhc/YlpSmrXzW5Q1sWZAnVXurFaVnl4ZXKILQCLcBGAs/s1600/bag_2.jpg[/img]

The picture above is a bag that cost around $3 in Alibaba. Convert $3 to Naira. That's approximately N1,000.

Now look at the second picture...

[img]https://1.bp..com/-pKG2A_onmvA/W3vsZCvOTzI/AAAAAAAABhg/FNSbcvVDHQIjY4qQmEq_b28UhVRzboWHwCLcBGAs/s1600/bag_1.jpg[/img]

It's thesame bag being sold on Jumia for over N11,000. That's almost N10,000 profit. 1,000% gain.

I believe that the little idea I've given you will help you start something.

If you want more ideas, you may consider visiting my blog where I teach Nigerians on how to make serious money with their phone or laptop.

Here is the blog >> http://www.studentmoney.club/2018/07/7-best-ways-to-make-money-online-in.html?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=Business%20Section%20replies&utm_campaign=7%20Best%20Ways%20To%20Make%20Money
Oga mi,the issue is not the product but how is it shipped to Nigeria, shopping cost na him make me never do this business, I wanted to buy some pairs of shoe but I realized that shipping cost is more expensive than the commodity itself, tell us about how to ship
Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
harlee:
Oga mi,the issue is not the product but how is it shipped to Nigeria, shopping cost na him make me never do this business, I wanted to buy some pairs of shoe but I realized that shipping cost is more expensive than the commodity itself, tell us about how to ship
seconded
Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by nonny001(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
harlee:

morningstar55:
seconded

I agree with you that you need to factor in shipping before calculating profit. But even at that, you will still be making serious money.

I'm guessing you tried using companies like DHL, UPS, EMS and co. My advice: Don't try it. DHL for example, charge $70 per kg. And the product in question may cost less than $5.

There are other reputable logistics companies that will charge you far less.

Example, NBC logistics. They charge you $7.5 per kg + N500 for express deliver (that is, if you want to get your product it within 24 - 48 hours).

If you want their normal delivery, its $4.5 per kg + N500. Within 4 - 7 days, you shipment will get to you.

The bag I used in the example above is not even up to 1kg.

So do the math. There is still serious money to be made.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by Cation25(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
ewawumi:
yes, you will be surprised
OK. Will connect with u
Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by Cation25(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
raychelomoregbee:
Interested in drop shipping,get goods at wholesale prices

Join whatsapp group

https:///4UHqYh4VIlFBRHJw5WjJz0

Quote this to get the link
OK.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by Cation25(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
nonny001:

I agree with you that you need to factor in shipping before calculating profit. But even at that, you will still be making serious money.

I'm guessing you tried using companies like DHL, UPS, EMS and co. My advice: Don't try it. DHL for example, charge $70 per kg. And the product in question may cost less than $5.

Example, NBC logistics. They charge you $7.5 per kg + N500 for express deliver (that is, if you want to get your product it within 24 - 48 hours).

If you want their normal delivery, its $4.5 per kg + N500. Within 4 - 7 days, you shipment will get to you.

You are very correct bro
Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by harlee(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
nonny001:

God bless u Oga mi,as u desire in the success of others,may God grant u better,how do I contact NBC logistics
Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by SirLakes: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
harlee:
God bless u Oga mi,as u desire in the success of others,may God grant u better,how do I contact NBC logistics
Amen to this wink
Re: What Business Can I Do With 10k by funso4life(m): 1:17am On Jan 23, 2019
Pls who knows about NBC logistics , there charges and which conversion rates do they use to convert from yuan and dollars to naira, and are there hidden charges

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander took Bet9ja To Court PHOTOS / ziplock bags | pouches | resealable bags | standup pouch | Victor Oscar Company / I Have Resources I Need Business Ideas:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.