Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k (3506 Views)

How To Cash In 10k Or 20k Per Day With This / Hot!!! Earn 2k,5-10k Or More Daily With Binance Spot And Futures Trading. Enter / Earn 10k Or More Daily With 30 Mins Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by littletemmy(m): 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
I have upto 20k with me and I don't want to spend the money anyhow.
Which business can I do please
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by Nettybrown(m): 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Make i book space o
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by Akhigbeblog(m): 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
I want book space too .......
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
grin me too ewon space bookers
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by Ofejiro20: 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Na to book space sure pass o
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by Xclusiveme: 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
There's no sure profit business you can start with 20k. The only option i have for you is this.

Play bet9ja 49ja once a day.
I make 10k daily by playing bet9ja color. By predicting two colors that would appear in a draw with an odd of 1.50 played with 20k that gives me 10k profit.

U only bet on 2 red and that's it.
Here's the trick. When 4 red ball appears in a draw and the next draw shows only one red ball, then wait till you see another 4red balls, then u bet on 2 red ball to appear.

Thank me later. Don't be so greedy by playing all day trying to earn so much. You'll end up losing all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
littletemmy:
start recharge card business or better still if you have android phone you can use for bank transfer go into this PAGA of a thing,you will make profit maybe 15-20% of the capital.

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by naijacutee(f): 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sell what people are desperate for. I've just analysed a simple business that someone can start with N4,000 and make a steady income.

It involves hard work, but that's proof.

https://www.nairaland.com/5808648/business-analysis-making-30-face
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by Zibahstores(f): 12:01am On Apr 22, 2020
littletemmy:

You can start importing shirts and polos from Turkey
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by Venzal: 12:20am On Apr 22, 2020
I will share with you a range of things that you can jump into to create an income source for now and even after Covid-19 has been (hopefully) banished to Timbuktu.

1 Offer a service: Can you write, proofread, translate, do animation, edit videos etc? If you can do any of the above or even a thousand more things that I didn’t mention, you can register on freelancing platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, and Freelancer.com to start rendering these services to earn in dollars.

With this one you don't need any capital to get started, just a skill and your internet connection.

2 Sell a Digital Product: You could sell an eBook or create a course in an area that you have healthy knowledge in and start selling these things to people who need them. But there are just two major problems here:

a. The kind of digital products that are selling HOT right now are the ones that have to do with starting a business online. An area you most likely aren’t knowledgeable in.

b. It takes an incredible amount of learning time to fully comprehend the nuances of this business.

Also, your 10K to 20K might not be enough to fund this biz for a start. But you can still do it on small scale and depend on free traffic (which can be time-consuming).

3. Sell Other People’s Digital Products: Also called affiliate marketing. This one is a branch of business 2 above. The only difference here is that you wouldn’t own the product being sold, so you will have to settle for a commission paid by the owner of the product.

Note: Due to time constraint, I am unable to launch into wholesome explanations about these businesses and how they work. But you can run with these suggestions; go on Google, or nose around the business section of NL to get more info about these businesses.

Again, they are called:

1 Freelancing business.
2 Information marketing.
3 Affiliate marketing.

Godspeed to you.

7 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by Layomiexclusive: 1:31am On Apr 22, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
start recharge card business or better still if you have android phone you can use for bank transfer go into this PAGA of a thing,you will make profit maybe 15-20% of the capital.
Hi.. please can you explain the PAGA thing to me
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by icon02(m): 2:37am On Apr 22, 2020
Take advantage of this corona virus and start selling FACE MASK.
the No1 key to make money is to sell what people want to buy.

States are beginning to make wearing of face mask compulsory because even the nation cannot afford 1 more month of lockdown.
Key into this and watch your capital grow exponentially before the end of covid 19.

You get a piece of face mask from me at 150 and you can sell as high as 500 depending on your location but I advise you sell at 200 for quick turn over.

Minimum order is 200 pieces.

I offer the cheapest price for locally made face mask in Nigeria. Call me on 09054676396

Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Layomiexclusive:

Hi.. please can you explain the PAGA thing to me
they are the ones that pple go to when they want to make transfer or withdraw money instead of going to the bank and for every 2000 withdrawal/transfer you get 100-200 commission depends on how many traffic you get in your shop.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by Annypeace(f): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
with your 10k you can't start RAGP business and every seconds
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by bestabigaelever(f): 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Go carry half bag of rice and sell
Add garri and if u can tie sugar... Add it

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by Veraset: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
I'm interested. Kindly whatsapp me on 08024419070. Thank you
Xclusiveme:
There's no sure profit business you can start with 20k. The only option i have for you is this.

Play bet9ja 49ja once a day.
I make 10k daily by playing bet9ja color. By predicting two colors that would appear in a draw with an odd of 1.50 played with 20k that gives me 10k profit.

U only bet on 2 red and that's it.
Here's the trick. When 4 red ball appears in a draw and the next draw shows only one red ball, then wait till you see another 4red balls, then u bet on 2 red ball to appear.

Thank me later. Don't be so greedy by playing all day trying to earn so much. You'll end up losing all
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by punter9(m): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Join 'Superdose', it is a very lucrative health business.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by joshi24(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
littletemmy:
With that money u can learn footwear making frm me and still start production in just 2weeks or more if u are interested let me kw u kw starting a biz around your skill is the best way to grow a biz profitably thank me later after u hv accepted my proposal
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by OYENIYIJK: 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Venzal:
I will share with you a range of things that you can jump into to create an income source for now and even after Covid-19 has been (hopefully) banished to Timbuktu.

1 Offer a service: Can you write, proofread, translate, do animation, edit videos etc? If you can do any of the above or even a thousand more things that I didn’t mention, you can register on freelancing platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, and Freelancer.com to start rendering these services to earn in dollars.

With this one you don't need any capital to get started, just a skill and your internet connection.

2 Sell a Digital Product: You could sell an eBook or create a course in an area that you have healthy knowledge in and start selling these things to people who need them. But there are just two major problems here:

a. The kind of digital products that are selling HOT right now are the ones that have to do with starting a business online. An area you most likely aren’t knowledgeable in.

b. It takes an incredible amount of learning time to fully comprehend the nuances of this business.

Also, your 10K to 20K might not be enough to fund this biz for a start. But you can still do it on small scale and depend on free traffic (which can be time-consuming).

3. Sell Other People’s Digital Products: Also called affiliate marketing. This one is a branch of business 2 above. The only difference here is that you wouldn’t own the product being sold, so you will have to settle for a commission paid by the owner of the product.

Note: Due to time constraint, I am unable to launch into wholesome explanations about these businesses and how they work. But you can run with these suggestions; go on Google, or nose around the business section of NL to get more info about these businesses.

Again, they are called:

1 Freelancing business.
2 Information marketing.
3 Affiliate marketing.

Godspeed to you.
I'd like you to talk more on affiliate marketing sir. I'm getting a good traffic from Twitter and they refused to buy.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by Adikij(f): 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
You can start selling data with 4k if interested in biz contact me on Whatsapp 08030538850
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by Felilad: 2:37am On Apr 23, 2020
Zibahstores:

Please, I need more explanation on this
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by laurel03(m): 5:13am On Apr 23, 2020
Dry cleaning... Get good Iron and plastic to wash.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by Zibahstores(f): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Felilad:

Please, I need more explanation on this
There are some shirts and polos that don't cost much from Turkey but the problem with Turkey is that you have to buy in series (that is all the sizes of a particular design) and that's why for this you can join my telegram channel and whatsapp group where we come together to complete MOQ. Please chat up the number in my signature for more.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by mhizesta9(f): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sell Human hair and wigs if you can, it's very lucrative. I started a long time ago and I've made a lot from it.

As a guy, I believe you have a lot of female friends that will patronize you and this is the right time to create awareness. I can train you for a token on how to import the hair directly at a cheaper price, how to Design your business logos and flyers and the strategies to make the business flow.

It's very lucrative and it's the reason why I'm not broke this lockdown.

~Estelle hairs~, offering you the best.

Check my signature for more details.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by ignitewatch(m): 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
With the abundance of informed you are still asking this questions...
@op

Take time and observe what's selling lacking and how desperate people buy,use or need some things in your present environment.....

Make them no go take your money run ooo... Don't just jump into any Biz...
My 5cent advice

Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by toxxnoni(m): 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
littletemmy:

Join longrich and thank me later
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by Kingrexyl(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
littletemmy:
Get my strategy and start earning trading.
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by mhizesta9(f): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
toxxnoni:

Longrich with 20k
Join longrich and thank me later
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by Nefort: 11:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Zibahstores:

Importing is the easier part. So who will buy it?
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k by Tarironi: 12:57am On Apr 25, 2020
Zibahstores:

Be serious at times

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Which Is The Best Broker? (instaforex, Alpari, Fxpro, Liteforex). / If You Do Mini Importation Come In Fast / Buy Cooking Gas Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.