Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters (29709 Views)

Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University / 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University / Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
HigherEd:
65 years old Mrs Enakimio, popularly Known as "grandma", a mother of four and seven grandchildren recently bagged her Masters Degree.

https://twitter.com/CUHEBRON/status/1031509840542216192?s=19

I have two questions for you.
1.Are you male or female?
2.What is your relationship with Covenant university?
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters by emperorblog(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
and me never get ADMISSION TALKLESS OF GETTING OND/BSC
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters by ifiokjohn(m): 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
Abbeyme:
This is commendable
this is great. Congratulation ma!
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters by Mykellio: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
bedspread:
Awesome!! I site Prof.. C.k Ayo there..

Of all names, bedspread?

Anyway it's Prof. Atayero not C.K. Ayo

1 Like

Re: 65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters by Gt321(m): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Yes o.
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters by DaddyNimo(m): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
she for go federal uni
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters by bedspread: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mykellio:

Of all names, bedspread?

Anyway it's Prof. Atayero not C.K. Ayo
i think am mixing them up...
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters by JOSSYTEM(f): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
OKorowanta:
You won still follow us dey drag work wey no dey?
Congrats sha..
why won't she, ride on grandma, me likey
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nogodye:
Mama keep educating your mind and soul...Masters@65, i tired o
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters by Bliss955(m): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
truly Education has no age limit..
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters by geezyk(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
Immediately I saw this news I knew it was gonna be her, she was my lecturer during my ND days in Yabatech, and she always talks about her masters which she just started at covenant university then..

Once she comes into the class, first thing she does is as someone to pray, whether Islam or Christianity..

congrats to her though.

1 Like

Re: 65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters by mechanics(m): 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Wow, she tried.
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters by lebete3000: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sirpaul:
that's a PLus..... whereas Chioma no go school again at her age

She will later go back after popping four like "grandma"
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters by Ayoothniel1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
bedspread:
u mean it!! Isn't he the VC... I don't know if he is still there now!!
Prof C.K Ayo’s Tenure ended about a year ago
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters by bedspread: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ayoothniel1:

Prof C.K Ayo’s Tenure ended about a year ago
ok bro... I didn't know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) / Do Not Study A Course Just Because You Like It. / Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.