Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa (22845 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by unclesoyo: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
An eight-year-old South African girl was raped and murdered by a family friend over the weekend in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Vutlhari Sithole disappeared last Friday evening, August 17, at a playground in Lehae, south of Johannesburg. Her body was discovered on Saturday, after a 12-hour search.

A neighbour, who is also her grandfather's colleague, allegedly told her to follow him to his house where he promised to give her R10.

Her family said they are haunted by the state of her body, which was found dumped in the veld.

Vutlhari's grandfather Zwelakhe Nukeri said he was shattered when he saw the girl's lifeless body in the veld along the Golden Highway.

"I saw that she was bashed in the head several times. Her neck was bruised because the guy strangled her. She was in a small ditch on the other side of the Golden Highway," said Nukeri.

Vutlhari lived with her grandparents in Lehae, while her mother lives in Tzaneen, Limpopo.
Nukeri said he struggled to hold back the tears and the image of Vutlhari's lifeless body haunts him.

"Her pants were pulled down to her knees and you could see that she was fighting for her life because she also had bruises all over her body," said an emotional Nukeri.

He said Vutlhari disappeared after she told her grandmother that she was going to play at a park near their house.
Her grandmother, Evodia Nukeri, grew concerned when she noticed that she had not returned after dark.

"We started a search party and even went into the veld nearby and came across two children who said they saw the suspect pulling a dustbin to the dumping site," she said.

The grandmother said they looked in the dustbin, which was left at the site, but Vutlhari was not there.

"I saw the suspect moments after and I asked him if he saw Vutlhari but he didn't respond, instead he just walked away.

"I paid very little attention to his reaction. I was in a frantic state. We haven't seen him (the suspect) since Friday night."

The grandmother said a neighbour apparently heard Vutlhari screaming.

"The guy's neighbour told us that she heard her screaming 'don't kill me' but failed to act because she did not want to involve herself in matters that did not concern her," she said.

An emotional Evodia said she did not understand why a family friend would be so cruel as to abduct, rape and murder their granddaughter.

"We know him. He is a very quiet and sweet person," she said.

Evodia described her granddaughter as sweet.

"She loved school and she loved reading," she said.

Police spokesperson Captain Mpande Khoza, who confirmed the incident, said the 27-year-old suspect was being sought for Vutlhari's rape and murder.

https://lailasnews.com/8-year-old-girl-raped-and-murdered-by-a-family-friend-in-south-africa/

1 Share

Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
. "I saw that she was bashed in the head several times. Her neck was bruised because the guy strangled her. She was in a small ditch on the other side of the Golden Highway," said Nukeri.

OMG. Aye ma nika o. What a wicked world.

May her soul RIP.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by OneCorner: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
D babe too is beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by Seanpizzy10: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hah
Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by Seanpizzy10: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
Eyah
Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by Macdav(m): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lord have mercy!!! Wif!!!
Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
This is sad.Rapists deserves a special place in hell.And if you know you're a rapist,brace on,God will visit you with his vengeance.

5 Likes

Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by Macdav(m): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lord have mercy!!! WTF!!!!

1 Like

Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by Racoon(m): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
cry cry cry Wicked humanity.Please come fast Lord Jesus.
Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by StarUp: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
unclesoyo:

"We know him. He is a very quiet and sweet person," she said.

Not all that glitters is gold.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by easynetsms(m): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
cry cry cry cry

check my signature for cheap dstv and gotv subscription 100% legit

1 Like

Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by KingLennon(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
Man's worst enemy is man itself embarassed. Do not worry little one for you have not died in vain cuz very soon Justice will be served

7 Likes

Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by Yinxies(f): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
I pray that never happens in Nigrria
Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by Zumah(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
What is this world turning into?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by donmelinga(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
Wicked world we live in
Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by Joemetry(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
THIS COUNTRY IS SO CURSED WITH SEX SCANDAL THAT GOATS ARE EVEN AT RISK.

SLIT HIS MANHOOD AND USE IT FOR FIREWOOD.
Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by Davicjoe(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
castrate d bastard

1 Like

Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by Blakjewelry(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
speechless
Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
I need that Guy's prick abeg
Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by Paulfroshman: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ok
Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by dayleke: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
RIP young girl...
May baba God rest your soul in peace.
Ameen.
Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by KingLennon(m): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
Yinxies:
I pray that never happens in Nigrria
It has happened countless times...
Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by ajealadick(m): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
OneCorner:
D babe too is beautiful

are you sick or something

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
The world would be so much of a better place if we'd stop being so callous.

If enemies would come outright as enemies so we'd stay away and never go closer.
Apparently, she trusted whoever it was enough to follow him and it was a family friend.

I've never thought myself capable of killing, but i can't trust myself not to become a murderer the day i lay my eyes on a pedophile or child molester

3 Likes

Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by Sirpaul(m): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shocked!...
Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
God, this one pain reach bone... This beautiful child's life cut short just like that... Which kind wicked world be this?

1 Like

Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
They should castrate him straight up
Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by emperorblog(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
chai d guy is heartless o
Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
Really really bad
Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by emperorblog(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
d giy is heartless ooo

people arr really wicked
Re: 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
After raping their victims, they murder them.

That is the thread that runs across South Africa and India-the rape capitals od the world.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State / We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East / Boy Killed At Zaki Biam Yam Market Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.