Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,114 members, 7,828,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti (54023 Views)

Ondo: Murdered Woman Stabbed By Mentally Challenged Teenage Niece – Police / Soldier Flogs A Mentally Unstable Man Assaulting People At Unity Estate, Egbeda / Burial Of 2 Ogun School Pupils Killed By Mentally Unstable Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by odigbosky(m): 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
EwuOjota:

They are in bondage there then. What a shame.
then you are suffering from mental slavery.... sorry ohh....
Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by EwuOjota: 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
odigbosky:

then you are suffering from mental slavery....
sorry ohh....

I go do rosary for you for church this weekend. You need deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by Kaydeexotic(m): 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
dairykidd:
I wont be surprised if its the mad man's head that the late ruler used to sit on his throne.. Maybe he is even the reason for the madness. I don't trust these Yoruba rulers one bit. Probably the muyen done backfire grin grin

You are the only sensible person here... It's possible that the guy was meant to be the king but this dead king plagued him with madness..

1 Like

Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by Jimmy231: 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
EwuOjota:
Rest in peace Oba.

Many years ago, our traditional rulers were very fortified and mere knives will not enter their bodies.

Traditional rulers of these days were not chosen by the Oracles, but by the political parties they belong to and that is why they are no longer revered.

This year alone, the Oba of Benin has been to Abuja 3 times looking for contracts,and yet the myopic people of that place will say oba no dey go transfer.

Ooni of Ife wants to make the Ooni seat irrelevant by all means,and is going from one owambe to another.

Emir of Kano is busy acting like a baseless crusader,fighting for only what he knows about. And Oba of Lagos only lives to threaten the Ibo people,with swimming in the Lagoon.

In the East,98.9% of their traditional rulers are retired and present 419ers and drug dealers. And we wonder why a common knife can kill this man?
you Don go smoke your Igbo again

2 Likes

Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by EwuOjota: 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Jimmy231:
you Don go smoke your Igbo again

Stopped 4 days ago I swearu gawd.
Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by stanluiz(m): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
:
proeast:
Lol, this one too Na monarch?? Just look at how hungry he looks grin grin Afonjas should come to the Igboland and see how monarchs are supposed to be. What would a monarch even be doing with a madman to start with shocked shocked Was he that low class??
If the man can look this hungry then I wonder how his palace will be like, I hope it won't be a mud house with red roof grin grin
Poverty stricken people feeling funky tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy my belle oooh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by Born2Breed(f): 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
EwuOjota:
Rest in peace Oba.

Many years ago, our traditional rulers were very fortified and mere knives will not enter their bodies.

Traditional rulers of these days were not chosen by the Oracles, but by the political parties they belong to and that is why they are no longer revered.

This year alone, the Oba of Benin has been to Abuja 3 times looking for contracts,and yet the myopic people of that place will say oba no dey go transfer.

Ooni of Ife wants to make the Ooni seat irrelevant by all means,and is going from one owambe to another.

Emir of Kano is busy acting like a baseless crusader,fighting for only what he knows about. And Oba of Lagos only lives to threaten the Ibo people,with swimming in the Lagoon.

In the East,98.9% of their traditional rulers are retired and present 419ers and drug dealers. And we wonder why a common knife can kill this man?

Imagine your stupider than stupid and ignorantly combined idiotic stereotype.
"Oba nor dey go transfer" does not mean the OBA do not travel.
Stop being silly and stick to the death of the elected king.

1 Like

Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by EwuOjota: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
Born2Breed:

Imagine your stupider than stupid and ignorantly combined idiotic stereotype.
"Oba nor dey go transfer" does not mean the OBA do not travel.
Stop being silly and stick to the death of the elected king.

Baby. Hello baby what's going on baby?
Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by Edcure1: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Muyiwaipere:
Uhmm...can we get the full story before we blame the innocent mad man
Abi o.
Add to the fact that they are from the same royal family, the oba may have a hand in the guy's mental problem.

1 Like

Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by Tejiriseth(m): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
My friend stop believing in Fairytales... Even the Great Bini Kingdom was almos reduced to ruins when they British fought them.. Abeg did their Juju travel then... Most of all them mystical stories are myths to make their legacy seem powerfull and put potentential threats In check.!
EwuOjota:
Rest in peace Oba.

1 Like

Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by MAKABBEY(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Frenchfriez:

Stop being a m0ron. A good number of Yoruba kings are Bible believing Christians just like me and you. Time and chance happens to everyone.
met ikire King twice, he is a Christian, even preach to me.. I was just wondering..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
Leesah:

Oh lawd
lipsrsealed
Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by Drabrah(m): 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
Oba no get okigbe ni?
Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
EwuOjota:
Rest in peace Oba.

Lol grin Continue telling these bastards the truth grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by Felixalex(m): 1:49am On Aug 21, 2018
SparrowNet:
u think say na nollywood oba with dozens of guards?

Hahahaha ure an 1diot sir! Even 2 guards de enof to shield d Oba Na. Even president no de walk around with dozens of guards yet he is well guarded.

Well I guess it's his time to go. May he rest in peace
Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by SUNDICOS(m): 4:15am On Aug 21, 2018
Crossed checked that man, he's ok
Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by aribitoye(m): 4:44am On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:
Rest in peace Oba.

You got ur head there with this write-up! The plain truth about the "politicized" obas we have now!
Brilliant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by aribitoye(m): 4:54am On Aug 21, 2018
proeast:
Lol, this one too Na monarch?? Just look at how hungry he looks grin grin Afonjas should come to the Igboland and see how monarchs are supposed to be. What would a monarch even be doing with a madman to start with shocked shocked Was he that low class??
If the man can look this hungry then I wonder how his palace will be like, I hope it won't be a mud house with red roof grin grin
Poverty stricken people feeling funky tongue
Funny that you think when middle aged men portray with round cheeks, big tommy and unhealthy fat in their bodys, then it equates to "lack of hunger"?
This late oba looks fit and he doesn't look hungry.
Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by steam74: 5:36am On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:
Rest in peace Oba.

You be real Ewu Ojota.
How many traditional rulers from the South East have you met in order to make such preposterous statements about them?
Acquire sense man.

1 Like

Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by soundforce: 7:24am On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:

Another attack from someone in Benin I presume?
YOU COULDN'T HAVE BEEN MORE CORRECT!
Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by adet1234: 7:50am On Aug 21, 2018
This is a man I know very well.He is a good man.May his soul rest in peace.The perpetrator of this must not go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by Leesah(f): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2018
Frenchfriez:

lipsrsealed
You're looking for trouble ahbi?
Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by Slimsly100(f): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:
Rest in peace Oba.

I would have given u a golden kiss but I'm married. How I love this truth you said. grin
Its so annoying when our traditional rulers now treat the throne like ......... I taya for all of them abeg undecided
Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by Chilove3333(f): 9:52am On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=RealDonaldTrump post=70458952]That man is mentally stable.[/quotel]I think say na only me knw ooo
Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by kabillionaire(m): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
There's more to this story than revealed.
The mentally unstable man is from the royal family too, he was seen sitting on the throne earlier.
Who knows whether he's supposed to be the king, but...if u know, u know.
Royalty these days is for sale to the highest bidder.
The only paramount ruler I respects these days is the reigning Tor-Tiv (iv), even the late one was an apology.
He's really trying to reposition Tiv kingdom.
Re: Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti by Ojiofor: 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
EwuOjota:
Rest in peace Oba.

Take it easy at the bolded,yes there are some questionable characters that are traditional rulers in the East yet most are noble men.For example my community Eze is a profesor and former ambasador.
The story of your Obas being invisible those days is a fat lie.The coming of white men exposed those fables as a mere myths.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) / “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.