Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

France Embassy Delay - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / France Embassy Delay (2428 Views)

Turkey Visa Application Delay / How Do I Make An Appeal To France Embassy / My International Passport Held By France Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

France Embassy Delay by Perfectnumber6(m): 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
Two of my friends submitted to VFS France on the 31/07/2018, one got his own visa 10 working days after (student visa) while the other one is still waiting for response from the French embassy till today .dont know what the delay is for.
Re: France Embassy Delay by Sunnycool95: 6:40am On Aug 24, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Two of my friends submitted to VFS France on the 31/07/2018, one got his own visa 10 working days after (student visa) while the other one is still waiting for response from the French embassy till today .dont know what the delay is for.
A friend applied on 2nd of July while proposed traveling date is on 23rd August 2018 up till date no response yet.. so I think their workers are on vacation or because of too much applications from the Nigerians., I don’t understand them anyway.
Re: France Embassy Delay by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sunnycool95:
A friend applied on 2nd of July while proposed traveling date is on 23rd August 2018 up till date no response yet.. so I think their workers are on vacation or because of too much applications from the Nigerians., I don’t understand them anyway.
. Ha it even past his travel date already at least let them answer someone na .
Re: France Embassy Delay by Sunnycool95: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Ha it even past his travel date already at least let them answer someone na .
Yes bro, I tire for them and he even call them but was asked to send a reminding email.
Re: France Embassy Delay by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sunnycool95:
Yes bro, I tire for them and he even call them but was asked to send a reminding email.
Send reminding email, Shayb you know say na even naija guys dey handle these same documents for embassy , na we b our worst enemies to our own self.

3 Likes

Re: France Embassy Delay by Sunnycool95: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Send reminding email, Shayb you know say na even naija guys dey handle these same documents for embassy , na we b our worst enemies to our own self.
You are right because my friend told me that the person that answered him call was a Naija guy.
Re: France Embassy Delay by Perfectnumber6(m): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sunnycool95:
You are right because my friend told me that the person that answered him call was a Naija guy.
Yes na they are mostly naija guys going through the documents and even telling the consular the white men themselves to go the extra mile if need be to verify documents, believe me your guy would not still get an email from them cos they like to do it their way. Your guy should just be praying, probably when he gets his visa he can just go buy his flight ticket the following day or 2 days later .
Re: France Embassy Delay by Sunnycool95: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Yes na they are mostly naija guys going through the documents and even telling the consular the white men themselves to go the extra mile if need be to verify documents, believe me your guy would not still get an email from them cos they like to do it their way. Your guy should just be praying, probably when he gets his visa he can just go buy his flight ticket the following day or 2 days later .
Have told him that all fingers crossed � and hoping to see him soon.
Re: France Embassy Delay by ERIN01: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
Perfectnumber6:

French Embassy!!!!!!funny french guys

Myslf n family submitted july 09 for a trip of Aug 21 - Sep

After 24 workings days had past i called d embassy..A Nigerian dude picked up n says i shld send a reminder email on Wednesday if i don't get our PP by then we wld be 5 days to travel...

I just felt sorry for my family cos tickets were fast rising n doubling the normal flight ticket.

Nways i did a reminder n got no response..i had told my family that even if the visas comes out we wld have to reschedule to during midterm break in school..cos i pressumed d french guys were just taking us for a ride..if travel date is for Monday n as from Friday no news..definately embassy's wld not open on sat n sunday..

We had payed fully for our hotel..450k + with a gud cancellatio. Policy..

By Monday as there was no news i cancelled our hotel..as i knew Tue n Wed were public holidays so defo d trip is been jeopardies by d embassy itslf..

Ystday Aug 23 making 31 working days we got a pickup message for PP n behold refusal signed Aug 23...lolz

We were refused Aug 23 when trip was to starr Aug 21...really really funy..

Refused on d basis..of justification of stay was not bla bla bla

God forbid me appealing such..how do u even appeal a tourist visit..if they simply don"t want us visiting their country as of the moment

I'll rather we do our holiday somewhere else
Re: France Embassy Delay by Sunnycool95: 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
ERIN01:

After 24 workings days had past i called d embassy..A Nigerian dude picked up n says i shld send a reminder email on Wednesday if i don't get our PP by then we wld be 5 days to travel...

I just felt sorry for my family cos tickets were fast rising n doubling the normal flight ticket.

Nways i did a reminder n got no response..i had told my family that even if the visas comes out we wld have to reschedule to during midterm break in school..cos i pressumed d french guys were just taking us for a ride..if travel date is for Monday n as from Friday no news..definately embassy's wld not open on sat n sunday..

By Monday as there was no news i cancelled our hotel..as i knew Tue n Wed were public holidays so defo d trip is been jeopardies by d embassy itslf..

Ystday Aug 23 making 31 working days we got a pickup message for PP n behold refusal signed Aug 23...lolz

God forbid me appealing such..how do u even appeal a tourist visit..if they simply don"t want us visiting their country as of the moment

So sorry bro, what was the documents you submitted for the trip?
Re: France Embassy Delay by ERIN01: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sunnycool95:
So sorry bro, what was the documents you submitted for the trip?

Fully paid hotel confirmation
CAC showing ownership of our biz by myself n wife
Account stament n payslip for both of us(350k per month and 100k per month respectively with closing bal of about 3m and 700k respectively
Medical insurance
Tax doxumets for both of us
House document
Ticket booking
Marriage certificate
Child birth certificate
Child school documents
2 cars documents
Travel history (myself dubai more than 15 times) family trip history kenya and southafrica

2 Likes

Re: France Embassy Delay by Sunnycool95: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
ERIN01:

Fully paid hotel confirmation
CAC showing ownership of our biz by myself n wife
Account stament n payslip for both of us(350k per month and 100k per month respectively with closing bal of about 3m and 700k respectively
Medical insurance
Tax doxumets for both of us
House document
Ticket booking
Marriage certificate
Child birth certificate
Child school documents
2 cars documents
Travel history (myself dubai more than 15 times) family trip history kenya and southafrica.

For a family trip like this need at least N7 to N10m as first time to Schengen state.. Hotel N450k then flight maybe N800k or more then feeding for the duration maybe around N300k and other activities.., so your ground total is N3m then take away the expenses what will be left for you guys when back home? Secondly you and your wife are both the directors of your company so how come the pay slip of them monthly salary again? I think that’s how they see this.. but you still have chance to try after some some months. My opinion ✅✌�

Re: France Embassy Delay by ERIN01: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=Sunnycool95 post=70569218][/quote]

Well..i have seen friends get famiky visa of 3 with 2m+..

Our last family trip all we spent was a little above 1m naira

I wld in anyways still ammend to the fact of more funds but for now am mad at the way and manner of time wasting.

As for pay slips we do get pay slip we as directors as long as we earn salaries why arn't we suppose to have pay slips? That i do no think is a contest

Nways thanks for atleast pointing out to d funds perspective
Re: France Embassy Delay by Sunnycool95: 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
ERIN01:

Well..i have seen friends get famiky visa of 3 with 2m+..

Our last family trip all we spent was a little above 1m naira

I wld in anyways still ammend to the fact of more funds but for now am mad at the way and manner of time wasting.

As for pay slips we do get pay slip we as directors as long as we earn salaries why arn't we suppose to have pay slips? That i do no think is a contest

Nways thanks for atleast pointing out to d funds perspective

All hope are not lost just try and have a good package after three or six months.. I wish you the best bro.
Re: France Embassy Delay by Perfectnumber6(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
ERIN01:

. What these guys are so funny, they refused your visa application on 23rd, and still held your passport till 31st, thank God you used your discretion to cancel your hotel booking. Men those guys are lazy that I would say.

1 Like

Re: France Embassy Delay by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Please can I have the number of the French embassy ur friend used to reach them . Wanna give it to my pal please .
Re: France Embassy Delay by Sunnycool95: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Please can I have the number of the French embassy ur friend used to reach them . Wanna give it to my pal please .
tel: 01-462-8484

(1) (Reply)

Betta Are Criminals / Study In Cyprus / 10 Things About One Of Nigeria’s Most Successful Private Airlines - "Okada Air"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.