Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

How To Start Dropshipping Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Dropshipping Business (380 Views)

How To Start Dropshipping With Jumia Or Jiji and make N50k monthly guaranteed / See how To Start Dropshipping Business In Nigeria / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Dropshipping Business by Tony818(m): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
Dropshipping is the act of selling supplies product or services to consumers at a higher margin than the original price to make a profit.

In this Business three categories of people are involved; the supplier, the middleman (you) and the consumers. What makes Drop shipping business unique is that you don’t need to have the physical product once a consumer or customer places an order, all you need to do is buy the product from the supplier and fill in the consumer address for the goods to be sent directly to him/her. It is just that simple.

How to start Dropshipping Business

This business does not require little or no capital, but I guarantee you the startup capital is minimal compared to the profits you could be making in a month.

In Nigeria, the are various platforms to use in doing your drop shipping business. Let me tell you a secret, do you know that there are people or person doing this business on Jumia and Konga. Many times when I browse for products to buy, I see the delivery time taking almost a whole month. Not only that, these sellers are at liberty to add whatever margin they like to that product and the only pay some percentage to Jumia or Konga and keep the rest as profit for themselves.
continue here https://www.informationhive.com.ng/how-to-start-dropshipping-business-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Start Dropshipping Business by Tony818(m): 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
grin
Re: How To Start Dropshipping Business by Tony818(m): 6:40am On Aug 21, 2018
Very profitable

(1) (Reply)

. / Is Uber Business Lucrative? A Brother Wants To Go In. / Easiest Way To Make Money On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.