Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland (26001 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy / British Airways Flight To Germany Mistakenly Lands In Scotland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by bukynkwuenu: 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
meobizy:
I swear I don’t get it. Of what economic use is this meetup to the country?

of what use is excursion.....they can partner the company to produce this drink here n create jobs for the Nigerian ppl n they can even move productions to other African countries... which buhari couldn't create even after he visited a first class ranch in Kenya n came back brain dead of ideas.....its of high economic value.....n this boy's are at the fore front, when you see them spraying dollars tomorrow you will start screaming money ritual

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by fiftynaira(m): 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
shomutuski:
That fat guy obviously lacks sense........ why wear balenciaga on scottish traditional dress

Yes but he doesn’t lack money.

You that doesn’t lack sense are you not lacking money?

His name is chief priest... money that he used to buy that shoe can feed you for a year. Receive sense for lacking sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by kenny714433(m): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Is that why big men are wearing SKIRTS around

Watin concern me sef.....ehmmm is Buhari still our president?
Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by Ugosample(m): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
They left us here to suffer while they're enjoying

They will now come back here and call us lazy youths while we were working our backs out when they were enjoying.

Thunder fire them

This makes no sense

Do they owe any one anything?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by lastempero: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
Chief priest go blow up like transformer one day.
Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by dingbang(m): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Too much money

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by isnovic(m): 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
One thing noticed, all these guy except one are all Igbo guys.

Something in the gene of these guys.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by kramer: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
meobizy:

This is just a guess, it may be that Glenfiddich are trying to get the club owners to sell it's drinks in their club. Same way you could find Ciroc everywhere in the club

ojmaroni247:
Igbo amaka grin

Igbo Amaka Association of Biafra! How have you contributed to the ibo race? Be shouting Igbo Amaka upandan grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by shomutuski(m): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
fiftynaira:

His name is chief priest... money that he used to buy that shoe can feed you for a year. Receive sense for lacking sense.

Money or not is not the issue obviously you lack reasoning abilities. That balenciaga cost 47,000 naira approx in pounds. check zolando.com to confirm..
i can afford that, back to the matter, you coming from a tribal angle and i see through that. So I'll leave you in pain and Agony.

Anyday Anytime, Just Pm i'll change your life.
Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by shomutuski(m): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
delzbaba:
u that u has sense,lets see your account balance

My nigga i don't beef online.. My life is OK, How about yours?

I just stated an obvious fact, no hate. Even that squish goo you call a brain knows that the picture seem somehow, Look at all his peers dressed properly.

Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by 12345baba(m): 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
He should go and explore nightlife in boko haram, Taliban, bandits , al Qaeda strongholds and send the pictures to us
Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by shomutuski(m): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
fiftynaira:

Money or not.. can't you see how stupid he looks? grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
Here are Nigerians going places and yet some poor church rat #LazyNigerianYouth is trying to tell me that there is no improvement in Nigeria.

Long live Nigeria, long live Buhari.

I pass concentrated gas at the general direction of demeanors grin
Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by Pentools(m): 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
MaclyinInterior:
Umuaka IBO na eriego ;DD

If you knw you knw

Nwokem gini bu "IBO"

No join none indigenes to be calling that,,
We are IGBO not IBO...

Ya ga zie....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by karlboss: 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
Pentools:

Nwokem gini bu "IBO"

No join none indigenes to be calling that,,
We are IGBO not IBO...

Ya ga zie....
grin
Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by ojay2053(m): 12:03am On Aug 22, 2018
Well, I know say chief priest must dey there.
Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by skallion7(m): 12:30am On Aug 22, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
They left us here to suffer while they're enjoying

They will now come back here and call us lazy youths while we were working our backs out when they were enjoying.

Thunder fire them
Of what importance is this to Nigerians?
You're very stupid, do they owe you anything

Better go do something useful with your life and stop showing hatred and bitterness here. Mofo!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by skallion7(m): 12:31am On Aug 22, 2018
bukynkwuenu:

of what use is excursion.....they can partner the company to produce this drink here n create jobs for the Nigerian ppl n they can even move productions to other African countries... which buhari couldn't create even after he visited a first class ranch in Kenya n came back brain dead of ideas.....its of high economic value.....n this boy's are at the fore front, when you see them spraying dollars tomorrow you will start screaming money ritual
Thank you, so many bitter souls on this forum lately, dont know their problems
Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by zone51: 12:41am On Aug 22, 2018
Where's Shina Peller of Quilox? undecided
Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by Kabaka100: 12:44am On Aug 22, 2018
Na copy copy dem go do now this drink. Dem don see how innovative these oyinbomen have improved their product over time with what they have naturally. We have palm wine from palm tree but we still dey process palm wine same way our foreforefather have been dey process am since Adam and Eve. Our lack of using brain more effectively don cost a while lot
Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 22, 2018
isnovic:
One thing noticed, all these guy except one are all Igbo guys.

Something in the gene of these guys.

they were carefully selected because they know that they're from a tribe that have importation gene in their blood. importers are bad for any economy. indians in Nigeria have more economic value than these demoralizing bag of fats
Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by isnovic(m): 1:49am On Aug 22, 2018
WinningSun:

they were carefully selected because they know that they're from a tribe that have importation gene in their blood. importers are bad for any economy. indians in Nigeria have more economic value than these demoralizing bag of fats

How do you sleep at Night with so much hate. You even went low to compare your fellow Nigerians to Indians, just to denigrate them!!!! Mehn, that is just low.

Indian scum for Nigerian Igbos, nah!!! this doesn't sound right and put you in a different "hate" level.
The Indian will pick Indian any day over you even with so much division between them.

Have a bless day and hate less.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by zicoraads: 1:52am On Aug 22, 2018
Indeed, these are the biggest players in Nightlife business. That "skirt" photo looks funny. Especially with that other man's fat tommy innit. grin
Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by Grupo(m): 3:02am On Aug 22, 2018
benjsniper33:
This one na science student excursion

Who and who on nairaland have used your services? Or are you just another scammer looking for some quick bucks?
Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by Grupo(m): 3:11am On Aug 22, 2018
shomutuski:

Money or not is not the issue obviously you lack reasoning abilities. That balenciaga cost 47,000 naira approx in pounds. check zolando.com to confirm..
i can afford that, back to the matter, you coming from a tribal angle and i see through that. So I'll leave you in pain and Agony.

Anyday Anytime, Just Pm i'll change your life.

Hehehe, I like the challenge in your last sentence. Me self dey find person wey go buy me two bottles of orijin only. That is the change my life needs now.
Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by wink2015(m): 4:05am On Aug 22, 2018
Liquor Slave....................... Lucky Dube

I am a slave liquor liquor slave liquor slave.

Whenever l am back for home.

My wife and kids double double trouble.

Lucky Dube of blessed memories!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by georgedaniel01(m): 7:00am On Aug 22, 2018
Oyinbo man wise Sha! For Cubana na this whiskey you go they see.
Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by donqx: 7:17am On Aug 22, 2018
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by DrSleekQas(m): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2018
the new initiates
Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by calculator123(m): 9:38am On Aug 22, 2018
meobizy:
They have learnt something new which can be implemented in Nigeria. If successful, it would mean more money for them and the government. So yes, it is beneficial economically.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Swiss-born Nigerian Faces Deportation From Switzerland / My Visit To Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum In Ghana Pics & Video / Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.