Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland (26003 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy / British Airways Flight To Germany Mistakenly Lands In Scotland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by dustydee: 10:50am On Aug 22, 2018
meobizy:
I swear I don’t get it. Of what economic use is this meetup to the country?

The whiskey business is worth BILLIONS of pounds to the Scottish economy. Trust me the company knows what it is doing. It is a marketing strategy to expand into new markets by partnering with strategic players in those markets. Simply put, they are looking for new consumers for their product.
Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by benjsniper33: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2018
Grupo:

Who and who on nairaland have used your services? Or are you just another scammer looking for some quick bucks?

Sir, i have a good number of customers from Nairaland. My records are crystal clean. And the services i render are legit. This service is not scam it is legit and i am ready to prove this to you. Pls feel free to whatsapp me @ 07064632980 thanks
Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by Grupo(m): 11:27am On Aug 22, 2018
benjsniper33:

Sir, i have a good number of customers from Nairaland. My records are crystal clean. And the services i render are legit. This service is not scam it is legit and i am ready to prove this to you. Pls feel free to whatsapp me @ 07064632980 thanks

If you wouldn't mind, could you mention people that have patronized you here? Or better, create a testimonial thread where you could ask your satisfied clients to drop a review about your service. Believe me, that's going to make you gain trust so quickly and increase your business.

If you are found to be legit, I am willing to be patronizing you every month, at least your service would be saving me up to a few thousands.
Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by Focusmind: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2018
Nigeria will always be a dumping ground. Sales is plummeting in Europe and they are looking for a ready market outside the European union . Being a non productive set of people that we are but with unquenchable taste for consumerism, the company cleverly found a fertile market in Nigeria. Kudos to their marketing team!
Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by benjsniper33: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Grupo:

If you wouldn't mind, could you mention people that have patronized you here? Or better, create a testimonial thread where you could ask your satisfied clients to drop a review about your service. Believe me, that's going to make you gain trust so quickly and increase your business.

If you are found to be legit, I am willing to be patronizing you every month, at least your service would be saving me up to a few thousands.

Pls Lookup my threads for testimonies and evidences of my integrity and trustworthiness . I look forward to working for you.
Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by fiftynaira(m): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
shomutuski:

Money or not is not the issue obviously you lack reasoning abilities. That balenciaga cost 47,000 naira approx in pounds. check zolando.com to confirm..
i can afford that, back to the matter, you coming from a tribal angle and i see through that. So I'll leave you in pain and Agony.

Anyday Anytime, Just Pm i'll change your life.

Lemme apologize for Being tribal that wasn’t my aim!!!!

First of all if you can afford that you won’t put that picture of yours as your profile picture that environment looks as dirty as a pen of a pig, even my pig will suffer from health challenge if I rear them in that environment....

About the money you promised sending me please use it to clean your environment and sew a better cloth, or better still PM me let me give you some of my clothes because I don’t repeat clothes and yes I will give money to buy that drink, wouldn’t want you to use your full salary to buy a drink it’s not wise!!!! Regards
Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by Grupo(m): 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
benjsniper33:

Pls Lookup my threads for testimonies and evidences of my integrity and trustworthiness . I look forward to working for you.

Respond to the allegation. Moreover, I didn't find any real testimonial

GoTV:
[s][/s]

You are a fraud. We will nab you soon
Re: Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland by benjsniper33: 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
Grupo:

Respond to the allegation. Moreover, I didn't find any real testimonial

Of course he has no evidence to show or make as a point of reference whatsoever that I scammed him or someone else. He simply doubted the fact that such services can be offered at discounted rates hence his impetuous comment.
He's "speculating" that I "might" be a fraud which by no means I am.
He hasn't tried my services and he has no evidence to prove so he has no right to use my service as a leverage for false accusations.
This is my hustle and I'm not joking with it. I won't beg anyone to use my services but I will fight tooth and nail to defend my integrity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Swiss-born Nigerian Faces Deportation From Switzerland / My Visit To Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum In Ghana Pics & Video / Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.