Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? (995 Views)

Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
because in hospital they have real sick peoples not actors! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Kinda looks like u might have a point.........but Jesus ddnt branch any of the hospitals in Israel either, and tons of people died during his time, he definitely didn't wake them all up....

So really, what's your point? Cos I'm interested

2 Likes

Re: Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? by Shelumiel: 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
I can see that this is a gathering fools . angry
Re: Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
1StopRudeness:
Kinda looks like u might have a point.........but Jesus ddnt branch any of the hospitals in Israel either, and tons of people died during his time, he definitely didn't wake them all up....

Was there hospital in Jesus time?

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Was there hospital in Jesus time?

Seriously... Of course there were healing homes..thats what they were called in ancient times...so who where the physicians the woman with the issue of blood claimed she spent all her money on..

2 Likes

Re: Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Seriously... Of course there were healing homes..thats what they were called in ancient times...so who where the physicians the woman with the issue of blood claimed she spent all her money on..
Okay. The more you know
Re: Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Jesus didn't heal people on stage like the men of God we have today, Rather he healed people everywhere he went.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Jesus didn't heal people on stage like the men of God we have today, Rather he healed people everywhere he went.

I would prefer u to say Jesus displayed a lot of humility and kindness not asking for offering.....though he might have received many but wasn't recorded....
But u saying that he ddnt heal people on stage is just rearrangement of facts....a stage doesn't have to be in church setting or Infront of camera... Jesus did alot of miracles where there were crowds and that's stage setting complaint if u ask me....as a matter of fact he healed in the synagogue.....because of time,I'll give u one mark3 from verse 1
Was he trying to show off, so that people can give him more money.?Of course not...but for the sake of those that will believe in signs. because not everybody will, the pharasee and scribes saw a glaring undeniable miracles yet their unbelief was high up to the level of mount Everest...
I get ur point, many pastors are fake these days...but it still doesn't mean miracles don't happen...we are in the chruch age...which began with the ministry of jesus where people gather to hear the word of God and hope for miracles....very few pastors go about preaching and praying for people.....making it look like they stage miracles everytime
Re: Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2018
1StopRudeness:

I would prefer u to say Jesus displayed a lot of humility and kindness not asking for offering.....though he might have received many but wasn't recorded....
But u saying that he ddnt heal people on stage is just rearrangement of facts....a stage doesn't have to be in church setting or Infront of camera... Jesus did alot of miracles where there were crowds and that's stage setting complaint if u ask me....as a matter of fact he healed in the synagogue.....because of time,I'll give u one mark3 from verse 1
Was he trying to show off, so that people can give him more money.?Of course not...but for the sake of those that will believe in signs. because not everybody will, the pharasee and scribes saw a glaring undeniable miracles yet their unbelief was high up to the level of mount Everest...
I get ur point, many pastors are fake these days...but it still doesn't mean miracles don't happen...we are in the chruch age...which began with the ministry of jesus where people gather to hear the word of God and hope for miracles....very few pastors go about preaching and praying for people.....making it look like they stage miracles everytime

"" but it still doesn't mean miracles don't happen."

miracles only happen in religious books n not in real life.
Re: Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" but it still doesn't mean miracles don't happen."

miracles only happen in religious books n not in real life.

Do u even know what miracles means.

..so until the lame start to walk or the blind see.....look around u man, people don't have the faith of that time anymore...still, miracles happen everyday.....

I see people coming out of drug, sexual addiction, homeless pple getting their lives back, I see people recovering from ailment doctors say they never would. I see pple surviving and getting ahead in this shitt hole called Nigeria......mayb u are waiting for someone to walk on water, or feed five thousand people with five loaves of bread and two fishes.....but yesterday I still saw a nobody, a complete wash out, layabout nonentity now a vice president of a company....
U have ur own definitions of miracle....other have theirs..the fact that I slept and woke up, went out and made it back, my brother didn't have a single dime to pay for his fees and somehow a 20k£ school fees got waived is enough miracle for me.....there mayb thousand of reasons to doubt God, but there are billions of more reasons to beleive...
Re: Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Do u even know what miracles means.

..so until the lame start to walk or the blind see.....look around u man, people don't have the faith of that time anymore...still, miracles happen everyday.....

I see people coming out of drug, sexual addiction, homeless pple getting their lives back, I see people recovering from ailment doctors say they never would. I see pple surviving and getting ahead in this shitt hole called Nigeria......mayb u are waiting for someone to walk on water, or feed five thousand people with five loaves of bread and two fishes.....but yesterday I still saw a nobody, a complete wash out, layabout nonentity now a vice president of a company....
U have ur own definitions of miracle....other have theirs..the fact that I slept and woke up, went out and made it back, my brother didn't have a single dime to pay for his fees and somehow a 20k£ school fees got waived is enough miracle for me.....there mayb thousand of reasons to doubt God, but there are billions of more reasons to beleive...

"" I see people coming out of drug, sexual addiction, homeless pple getting their lives back, I see people recovering from ailment doctors say they never would. I see pple surviving and getting ahead in this shitt hole called Nigeria "

These are not miracles, Rather they are random events that happen in the lives of Christians,Muslims, Animists, Atheists, Deists, Hindus, etc
Re: Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" I see people coming out of drug, sexual addiction, homeless pple getting their lives back, I see people recovering from ailment doctors say they never would. I see pple surviving and getting ahead in this shitt hole called Nigeria "

These are not miracles, Rather they are random events that happen in the lives of Christians,Muslims, Animists, Atheists, Deists, Hindus, etc

...u are funny..incase u haven't noticed God doesn't have relegion....christain, Muslim, blah, blah are all words invented by man cos if u look closely u will see the same sun that shines on the wicked shines on the righteous......the world have a confused view of who God is...the bible, quaran try to explain it abit, but as u know 100% of wateva man has his hands in...usually get abused and turned upside down....

(1) (Reply)

This Is More Important Than Recognising 'The Mark Of The Beast' / Why Is "The Book Of Enoch" Regarded As Forbidden And Not Included In The Bibble? / God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.