Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Avengers And The X-men! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avengers And The X-men! (965 Views)

MOVIE : X-men - Dark Phoenix [download] / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie / Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avengers And The X-men! by K9blunt(f): 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
I don't get this marvel world at all.....

Thanos came to cause chaos on earth, only the avengers, galaxy guardians and panther & Co were the only people fighting him, being the greatest threat yet...
. Where were the x-men, or are they In another world or something?
Re: Avengers And The X-men! by Strawman: 7:24am On Aug 21, 2018
The X-Men movies were produced by 20th Century Fox, not Marvel Studios; so Marvel doesn't have the rights to include those characters in any of their movies, including Infinity War.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers And The X-men! by K9blunt(f): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2018
Strawman:
The X-Men movies were produced by 20th Century Fox, not Marvel Studios; so Marvel doesn't have the rights to include those characters in any of their movies, including Infinity War.

I had no idea until now thanks

1 Like

Re: Avengers And The X-men! by johnydon22(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
K9blunt:
I don't get this marvel world at all.....

Thanos came to cause chaos on earth, only the avengers, galaxy guardians and panther & Co were the only people fighting him, being the greatest threat yet...
. Where were the x-men, or are they In another world or something?

Marvel sold the right to X-men to 20th century fox. Sony owns the right to Venom, spider man (though spiderman was brought back through some deals) i have no doubt now that Disney owns marvel, they will find a way to bring back the X-men, deadpool just like spiderman.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers And The X-men! by K9blunt(f): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
johnydon22:

Marvel sold the right to X-men to 20th century fox. Sony owns the right to Venom, spider man (though spiderman was brought back through some deals) i have no doubt now that Disney owns marvel, they will find a way to bring back the X-men, deadpool just like spiderman.

Honestly why did they do that
Re: Avengers And The X-men! by johnydon22(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
K9blunt:

Honestly why did they do that
Financial problems back then

1 Like

Re: Avengers And The X-men! by K9blunt(f): 1:29am On Aug 22, 2018
johnydon22:
Financial problems back then

Oh, awww.... I get it now.. Quite sad.
Re: Avengers And The X-men! by Nbote(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2018
They are in talks to get d X-Men franchise (Wolverine in particular) back into d Marvel universe...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Season 8 Release Date Announced / Zeeworld Update: On Mehek Tuesday 25th June Episode / Moplex TV Set To Debut In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.