Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,679 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Emmanuel Quaye "Strika" Turns Beggar In Ghana - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Quaye "Strika" Turns Beggar In Ghana (39121 Views)

Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna / Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes / Emmanuel Nii Adom Quaye Strika’s Money Is Safe In A Trust Fund – Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Quaye "Strika" Turns Beggar In Ghana by Alwaysking: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2018
Some humans are just plain wicked
Re: Emmanuel Quaye "Strika" Turns Beggar In Ghana by einsteine(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2018
Chiefpriest1:
Fake news! A little research would do. The guy in "beast of no nation" is doing well in Hollywood.

Was it only one guy that was in "beast of no nation". You should read more, you know.
Re: Emmanuel Quaye "Strika" Turns Beggar In Ghana by einsteine(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

thanks bro, almost fell for this BS!!!! here is him today....

This is another person who doesnt read. There were lots of children in that movie.
Re: Emmanuel Quaye "Strika" Turns Beggar In Ghana by einsteine(m): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2018
Lumidee007:
Our bloggers na liars

The boy is now grown up and living fine.
kiss

FFS, this is about another actor. Was it only one boy who was in the movie?

Learn to engage brain before putting fingers to keyboard, please.
Re: Emmanuel Quaye "Strika" Turns Beggar In Ghana by lordtosan(m): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2018
tiredoflife:

So if u meet a Lady u intend to marry
And the parents ask u
What do u do
So u go proudly knack ur chest say u dey gamble

Look time dey go
If I was u I will look for a skill

Even if u no get degree
Forex trading dey there
If u spend much time online gambling
And hoping to make money
Think what u can make if u do forex or any online business

U be man oh
U no be woman wey man go take up ur responsibility

I just pity any girl wey use u do boyfriend cry

I need to be put through on this forex stuff. Can I have your WhatsApp line or number so we can talk more?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Quaye "Strika" Turns Beggar In Ghana by tiredoflife(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2018
lordtosan:

I need to be put through on this forex stuff. Can I have your WhatsApp line or number so we can talk more?

Re: Emmanuel Quaye "Strika" Turns Beggar In Ghana by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
So many Nigerians are confused grin .Mixing Agù with Stryka. And dem still dey argue untop
Re: Emmanuel Quaye "Strika" Turns Beggar In Ghana by lordtosan(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
tiredoflife:

Thanks. Will send you a message shortly on WhatsApp.
Re: Emmanuel Quaye "Strika" Turns Beggar In Ghana by dyadeleye(m): 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
I don't know maybe some are playing dumb or can't comprehend..
Agu is quite different from the guy that played striker
. He starred in another movie titled jungle justice and he was paid 1000cedis for his role which was never given to him..his manager was interviewed weeks ago and he said he is planning to open an account for him since he's 18yrs of a age now.
You can go check the rest of the tea on Twitter and stop playing Dumbo here.
Re: Emmanuel Quaye "Strika" Turns Beggar In Ghana by okwabayi(m): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
So he acted a big movie, made a lot of money and lost it in ways he doesn't know. It's nothing new, it could happen to anyone.
If he wants to get off the streets he should go audition for other movies. There's always Ghannywood where he can easily find roles, even non-speaking ones. To act an American film is not beans, it is a thing of pride and prestige.
He should get off his lazy ass and go translate roles, the other movie was two - three years ago.
I find it a thing of surprise that a mid budget US movie paid its actors so well. Nollywood has a far way to go in everything.
Re: Emmanuel Quaye "Strika" Turns Beggar In Ghana by donbenie(m): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
TissuePaper:
About 9.5 million naira... I find it kinda hard to believe this
What is hard to believe?,that he was paid 30 thousand dollars or that his agent swindled him.. shocked
Re: Emmanuel Quaye "Strika" Turns Beggar In Ghana by donbenie(m): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
bestower:
I don't really believe this story,what of his parents? Before he was featured in the movie didn't he has any agent or lawyer to guide him through his financial aspects? maybe he was a free spender or ......I just don't know.... Something is wrong somewhere...Agu am happy for you and your success.
His parents are dead,with him being an illiterate and a child..I would say those are very good opportunities for an unscrupulous agent to swindle him..
Re: Emmanuel Quaye "Strika" Turns Beggar In Ghana by mechanics(m): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
The govt of Ghana should assist him, that's really unfair, the money might have entered voice mail.
Re: Emmanuel Quaye "Strika" Turns Beggar In Ghana by Just30: 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
mechanics:
The govt of Ghana should assist him, that's really unfair, the money might have entered voice mail.
apparently, he doesn't wants to go to school
He basically escaped from the private school he was enrolled into
His 30,000 dollars money from the movie was placed in a trust for him at Barclays bank and since he has turned 18
he can get an id card and have access to the money

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Quaye "Strika" Turns Beggar In Ghana by mechanics(m): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
Just30:
apparently, he doesn't wants to go to school
He basically escaped from the private school he was enrolled into
His 30,000 dollars money from the movie was placed in a trust for him at Barclays bank and since he has turned 18
he can get an id card and have access to the money
Okay, I hope he knows about that, but the presenter didn't tell him anything like that, he assumes the money is no where to be found.
Re: Emmanuel Quaye "Strika" Turns Beggar In Ghana by SmartyPants(m): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
DonPikko:
agu get better manager

Its just the way hollywood works not really about the manager... The guy who played Agu has a handsome likable face and that is importaant for lead roles.
Re: Emmanuel Quaye "Strika" Turns Beggar In Ghana by shekauvsbuhari: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
bestower:
I don't really believe this story,what of his parents? Before he was featured in the movie didn't he has any agent or lawyer to guide him through his financial aspects? maybe he was a free spender or ......I just don't know.... Something is wrong somewhere...Agu am happy for you and your success.
U should use ur data to read before commenting. Like that U get correct information and comment reasonably, from an informed position.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2baba Celebrates His First Daughter's 10th Birthday / I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him / Comedian Ankara Gucci's LookaLike Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC, Celebrities React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.