Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,683 members, 7,840,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

‘you Will Have To Kill Me’ – Tonto Dike Alleges Planned Police Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘you Will Have To Kill Me’ – Tonto Dike Alleges Planned Police Arrest (356 Views)

2021 Was A Year Of Betrayal For Me — Tonto Dikeh / ‘You will have to kill me’ – Tonto Dike alleges planned Police arrest / 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘you Will Have To Kill Me’ – Tonto Dike Alleges Planned Police Arrest by 8Ebisco: 4:20am On Aug 21, 2018
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has raised an alarm over a purported plan by the police to invade her home in Abuja to arrest her.

Although she didn’t reveal who was behind the arrest plot, the mother-of-one threatened that she would rather die than allow any negative thing happen to her son.

She disclosed this on her Instagram page.

The actress wrote: “I guess I am now a criminal. My stomach oh and they are even coming with Press to record my arrest’ she wrote

“If the hair on my son’s body is touched, oga police you will have to bury me, you will have to kill me. Haaa, Oga police there is no fear bone in my system.

“I am a mother and nothing in this life can intimidate me. Oga police if you need me you have my number. Like I said going to my home if anything happens to my son, Please have a spare of whatever you did to him to do to me once I land Abuja.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/you-will-have-to-kill-me-tonto-dike.html

Re: ‘you Will Have To Kill Me’ – Tonto Dike Alleges Planned Police Arrest by Blakjewelry(m): 5:15am On Aug 21, 2018
her behavior lately shows that her hubby was lucky to escape her

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Met His Wife On Facebook Names His Son After Zuckerberg / See The Hilarious Speech Kemi Afolabi Daughter Gave When She Was Advertising / Duncan Mighty Shares Video Of Himself Feeding His Son Amidst ‘wife Battering’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.