Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Please Watch This Video. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Watch This Video. (524 Views)

For those that have been wearing weavon around please watch this / I Had A Dream Of An Inpending Doom. BLUE BRT. DREAM. Please Watch And Pray. / If You've Ever Doubted Jehovah's Witnesses Are Mind Conditioned , Please Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Watch This Video. by Dantedasz(m): 4:32am On Aug 21, 2018
I came across this video on YouTube and felt I should share it here. Please try to watch it to the end and give your humble opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4qUz_K2AdA
Re: Please Watch This Video. by lawbabs: 5:09am On Aug 21, 2018
Dantedasz:
I came across this video on YouTube and felt I should share it here. Please try to watch it to the end and give your humble opinion.

It is well with Nigerian churches. This is a fundraising and fleecing event. Unfortunately many fall victim because they are seeking miracles and not the giver of miracles. If you seek the giver of miracles, the spirit of God will bear witness and cause your heart to discern by the word of truth that this is not the way of Christ.

Christ gave himself and he said freely you were given, therefore freely give but these pastors keep fleecing on church goers. No wonder the nation is not better for the number of religious entities around.

I am sure Christ at the throne room is worried that an average church goer in Nigeria doesn't know his mind, which is the ultimate. That is why they are tossed around by every wave of false doctrine.

It is well.
Re: Please Watch This Video. by Caveatemptor(m): 6:52am On Aug 21, 2018
[i. ]I am more concerned that she is not following the injunctions of the Bible.[/i]

1 Corinthians 14:34 ►

New International Version
Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.

New Living Translation
Women should be silent during the church meetings. It is not proper for them to speak. They should be submissive, just as the law says.

English Standard Version
the women should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says.

Berean Study Bible
women are to be silent in the churches. They are not permitted to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says.

Berean Literal Bible
let the women be silent in the churches. For it is not allowed to them to speak, but to be in submission, as the Law also says.

New American Standard Bible
The women are to keep silent in the churches; for they are not permitted to speak, but are to subject themselves, just as the Law also says.

King James Bible
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

Christian Standard Bible
the women should be silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak, but are to submit themselves, as the law also says.

Contemporary English Version
the women must not be allowed to speak. They must keep quiet and listen, as the Law of Moses teaches.

Good News Translation
the women should keep quiet in the meetings. They are not allowed to speak; as the Jewish Law says, they must not be in charge.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
the women should be silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak, but should be submissive, as the law also says.

International Standard Version
the women must keep silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak out, but must place themselves in submission, as the oral law also says.

NET Bible
the women should be silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak. Rather, let them be in submission, as in fact the law says.

New Heart English Bible
let the women keep silent in the churches, for it has not been permitted for them to speak; but let them be in subjection, as the Law also says.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Let your women be silent in the assemblies, for they are not allowed to speak, but to be in subjection, just as The Written Law also says.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
the women must keep silent. They don't have the right to speak. They must take their place as Moses' Teachings say.

New American Standard 1977
Let the women keep silent in the churches; for they are not permitted to speak, but let them subject themselves, just as the Law also says.

Jubilee Bible 2000
Let your women keep silence in the congregations {Gr. ekklesia – called out ones}, for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be in subjection, as also saith the law.

King James 2000 Bible
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be submissive, as also says the law.

American King James Version
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted to them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also said the law.

American Standard Version
let the women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but let them be in subjection, as also saith the law.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Let women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted them to speak, but to be subject, as also the law saith.

Darby Bible Translation
Let [your] women be silent in the assemblies, for it is not permitted to them to speak; but to be in subjection, as the law also says.

English Revised Version
Let the women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but let them be in subjection, as also saith the law.

Webster's Bible Translation
Let your women keep silence in the churches; for it is not permitted to them to speak: but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

Weymouth New Testament
Let married women be silent in the Churches, for they are not permitted to speak. They must be content with a subordinate place, as the Law also says;

Ephesians 5:22
Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.

1 Timothy 2:11
A woman must learn in quietness and full submissiveness.

1 Timothy 2:12
I do not permit a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man; she is to remain quiet.

1 Peter 3:1
Wives, in the same way, submit yourselves to your husbands, so that even if they refuse to believe the word, they will be won over without words by the behavior of their wives
Re: Please Watch This Video. by TheMadame(f): 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
Dantedasz:

This is sad. They have turned the house of God into a business centre. This was why Jesus drove charlatans out of the temple. No message concerning winning of souls. Just buying and selling. Cash and carry Christianity.This kind of Christianity has no semblance to Christ's teachings.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Mood Lightener For Sunday / Miraj Prophet Muhammad SAWS ascension to Heaven / Curiosity The Enemy Of Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.